• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lenneth

Awards
Re: The Vulpes fanclub

I could use a Kupo Nut!expecialy Raise Tickets =DDD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Um... so guys, here's the thing:

The Vulpes team thread was reopened for you to discuss the game and plan things with each other without having to deal with the limits of the in-game chat. Opening a fanclub was originally meant to serve the purpose of discussing your personal lives with one another, or simply topics that did not pertain to the game, again without the limits of the in-game chat.

Instead, the team thread has been abandoned and all KHx discussion has moved here, and no one is discussing irrelevant subjects at all.

Please let me know if you still desire to use this fanclub for the use of discussing personal topics. If you only wish to discuss the game, we will merge both threads back together so as to not inconvenience you.

BluberryStar

Awards

You just wait to see if Kupo accepts. And I guess we do have an art gallery. By the way, I collected all the things for Agrabah mission 3-2, but I can't find Aladdin... >.> I searched the desert, but I can't find him there, so I'm going to check the town.
That's the same problem that someone encounter in the walkthrough thread O_O I thought Alladin WAS in the same desert, because I found him there too. The desert of sunset right? Or maybe I'm wrong... it's been so long ago I'm not sure anymore (it's only been 2 weeks, but hey that's how my memory works okay....)

The Vulpes team thread was reopened for you to discuss the game and plan things with each other without having to deal with the limits of the in-game chat. Opening a fanclub was originally meant to serve the purpose of discussing your personal lives with one another, or simply topics that did not pertain to the game, again without the limits of the in-game chat.

Instead, the team thread has been abandoned and all KHx discussion has moved here, and no one is discussing irrelevant subjects at all.

Please let me know if you still desire to use this fanclub for the use of discussing personal topics. If you only wish to discuss the game, we will merge both threads back together so as to not inconvenience you.

So that's the purpose of the fanclub? It got me confused because I thought both the fanclub and the vulpes thread hold the same purpose, so I don't know which one to post in to... sorry :(

Lenneth

Awards

Oh...I guess I missunderstand...Well..I don't mind if merge topics or things stay like they are...I get the idea now =D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Whichever would be more convenient for you guys, that's all that matters :D Since this is forum insanity and it's separated from the main game discussion, it would be more beneficial for you to discuss the game in its respective section, and use this to talk about anything else you might want to! We'll leave this open; seems like this was all a misunderstanding!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

You guys have a art gallery? :eek:

You just wait to see if Kupo accepts. And I guess we do have an art gallery. By the way, I collected all the things for Agrabah mission 3-2, but I can't find Aladdin... >.> I searched the desert, but I can't find him there, so I'm going to check the town.

Hey, JR199913, you have a link to that art gallery?
O sorry was sleeping (why does everything happen when i'm asleep?). I will make it once i'm back from school.

Oris

Awards

Btw, still trying to find Aladdin to get done with mission 3-2 in Agrabah. It's literally my last mission. Someone tell me where to find him to finish the mission. D:

BluberryStar

Awards

Btw, still trying to find Aladdin to get done with mission 3-2 in Agrabah. It's literally my last mission. Someone tell me where to find him to finish the mission. D:
Are you sure you already collected ALL the rubies until the screen grows dark (like a blackout)? and the mission panel appear by itself showing you to find Alladin?

So guys I think I found out the amount of HP each limb has. Different from last week, which we have to reach half the HP bar to start finishing the head, this week's HP distribution to each limb is equal including the head.

RUTCmVf.png

With this we can anticipate and calculate how many attacks until the limb is finished AND we can steal from the blue team heheheh >:)
Just keep refreshing the page, and when the HP bar almost reach one of the lines get in an attack. Even when we're out of BP or we're online alone we can wait until the blue team accumulate the right amount of attacks until it reaches the lines THEN we can sneak in to finish the limb and take the points for ourselves!! MuaHAHAAHAHAHHAH \(ˆ∏ˆ)/ okay it's totally unfair but that's how it goes, if we're not fast enough, they're the ones who will end up getting the points.

Last edited:

Oris

Awards

Are you sure you already collected ALL the rubies until the screen grows dark (like a blackout)? and the mission panel appear by itself showing you to find Alladin?

So guys I think I found out the amount of HP each limb has. Different from last week, which we have to reach half the HP bar to start finishing the head, this week's HP distribution to each limb is equal including the head.

RUTCmVf.png

With this we can anticipate and calculate how many attacks until the limb is finished AND we can steal from the blue team heheheh >:)
Just keep refreshing the page, and when the HP bar almost reach one of the lines get in an attack. Even when we're out of BP or we're online alone we can wait until the blue team accumulate the right amount of attacks until it reaches the lines THEN we can sneak in to finish the limb and take the points for ourselves!! MuaHAHAAHAHAHHAH \(ˆ∏ˆ)/ okay it's totally unfair but that's how it goes, if we're not fast enough, they're the ones who will end up getting the points.

That's devious. lol And yeah, I've had that mission screen pop up and everything. I think it might be a bug in programming.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

RUTCmVf.png

Hmm very interesting. Mean, but hey never said we are nice >:) BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

So, who wants to hear my long, complicated process on getting a PS4 possibly by... oh... my birthday in March? lol
... guess i have nothing better to do...

Oris

Awards

Ok, so... I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but Bing has a rewards program. You sign up with either your Facebook or a Microsoft account (it can be the same as the one for Xbox Live) and then you do searches through Bing each day until you get a certain number of points and you redeem the points for rewards. Well... I've made up 10 accounts (5 of them I just made yesterday, the others have been around for 6-9 months) so I can get points with all of them by using a search bot. Then, once I have enough money with each account, I'll go and redeem the points to get $5 gift card money on Amazon. Once I get $50 on Amazon, I can buy a $50 Gamestop gift card. Then I will just repeat the process until I get enough money for a PS4. :3 And it will be basically for free, since with the search bot it only takes me about 15 minutes to go through all my accounts each day. I calculated it all out, and assuming I make 15 points a day, and I have Gold Membership (you earn a lifetime total of 750 points and you get 10% discounts on stuff), it would take me 4 months to earn $200. Also you can use this method to get a free month of Xbox Live and/or free money to use in the store.

Tl;dr: Search bot for Bing Rewards with 10 accounts, get Amazon gift cards, get Gamestop cards, buy PS4 in about 4 months.

Lenneth

Awards

Ok, so... I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but Bing has a rewards program. You sign up with either your Facebook or a Microsoft account (it can be the same as the one for Xbox Live) and then you do searches through Bing each day until you get a certain number of points and you redeem the points for rewards. Well... I've made up 10 accounts (5 of them I just made yesterday, the others have been around for 6-9 months) so I can get points with all of them by using a search bot. Then, once I have enough money with each account, I'll go and redeem the points to get $5 gift card money on Amazon. Once I get $50 on Amazon, I can buy a $50 Gamestop gift card. Then I will just repeat the process until I get enough money for a PS4. :3 And it will be basically for free, since with the search bot it only takes me about 15 minutes to go through all my accounts each day. I calculated it all out, and assuming I make 15 points a day, and I have Gold Membership (you earn a lifetime total of 750 points and you get 10% discounts on stuff), it would take me 4 months to earn $200. Also you can use this method to get a free month of Xbox Live and/or free money to use in the store.

Tl;dr: Search bot for Bing Rewards with 10 accounts, get Amazon gift cards, get Gamestop cards, buy PS4 in about 4 months.

That's really complicated Oris...Wish you luck!

Well, my sad history its that I want to play as soon as possible the HD 1.5 Remix...But who knows when will arrive here in Brazil...I have to buy it in amazon but all my money is being used to pay the college and some other things...so every weekend I'm working a part time job at a Buffet...Plus my exams is getting closer...I thing I'm going crazy anytime soon expecially because I NEED the money, not only for the game x.x

Oris

Awards

That's really complicated Oris...Wish you luck!

Well, my sad history its that I want to play as soon as possible the HD 1.5 Remix...But who knows when will arrive here in Brazil...I have to buy it in amazon but all my money is being used to pay the college and some other things...so every weekend I'm working a part time job at a Buffet...Plus my exams is getting closer...I thing I'm going crazy anytime soon expecially because I NEED the money, not only for the game x.x

Aww, I'm sorry. You should do this method to get a new game system or something. :3 It might take a while, but it's worth it in my opinion. In just Xbox Live and Microsoft Point redemptions I've saved over $300. :p

BluberryStar

Awards

What the-?! D: you can do that??!! is this like the zeekrewards where you post ads to get a few cents then added all in days?
Oh my gaawd XD hahahahahah 4 months to get that PS4 FOR FREE!!! XDDD
have you done this before? will this work?

Back