• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red Trinity in Halloween Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
I thought it would've been fixed, but the Red Trinity Required to get the chest near Oogies manor is still missable if you don't activate it before defeating Oogie. Couldn't find a topic relating to this but this is a heads up for those that haven't gotten that far.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The chests and everything else are also unavailable after fighting Oogie. Which is annoying seeing as how you basically need glide to get them.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If I'm not mistaken, you can visit Neverland before Halloween Town, right? Granted the battle level is higher, but you can get Glide earlier to help with those chests in cages.

wolfshadow

Actually the red trinity (after Oogie) is on the arch of the Manor Ruin's map. And the chests on the in the hole in the middle of the area where Oogie's manor used to be.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Actually the red trinity (after Oogie) is on the arch of the Manor Ruin's map. And the chests on the in the hole in the middle of the area where Oogie's manor used to be.
Exactly this.
I haven't gotten to the area in my english copy yet, but I highly doubt they changed it back to the broken method from KH1.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
They did fix it, it's on the arch by the waterway under the mansion. And I was just there after locking Neverland, aside from there being a trap in the area with the new optional boss, you won't miss any chests.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not a boss. It's a new heartless added in Final Mix. The Chimaera.
heartless07%20-%20chimaera.png

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yes, forgive my terminology, it's not a boss but it has a ridiculous amount of hp for a heartless. Like a behemoth but tricky to fight.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
When I read the OP I was really nervous haha xD That was my downfall in my original 100% copy and I know they fixed it in FM so I got nervous for a second...false alarm XP

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I was about to say this issue has already been addressed and fixed 10 years ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back