• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and need some help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Veriun

My game has no sound at all. Period. No voices, no sound effects, nothing. I get the little Dearly Beloved tune when I hover over the game in the Playstation menu, and the sound works on other PS3 games, but once I actually activate KH1.5 I get absolutely nothing. Neither FM, CoM or Days have any sort of sound.

Kevin Perez

My game has no sound at all. Period. No voices, no sound effects, nothing. I get the little Dearly Beloved tune when I hover over the game in the Playstation menu, and the sound works on other PS3 games, but once I actually activate KH1.5 I get absolutely nothing. Neither FM, CoM or Days have any sort of sound.
You're probably the member here who has it the worst, then. It's rather bizarre that the technical issues/glitches tend to vary for each member.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Try messing around with your audio settings on your PS3. Check your wire connections, tweet the hell out of Square Enix, send them a message to their customer support (pick any game and just make the message title "Kingdom Hearts HD FM Audio issues")

They didn't patch KH3D despite the massive glitches, but there shouldn't be an excuse with collection this considering its cheaper to patch on Sony systems for one thing, and probably easier too. The more they are aware people are having audio issues, perhaps the faster they can do something about it.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
The weirdest thing. I was grinding in Traverse Town minding my own business, when suddenly my game shut off. There was no power surge, the plug was firmly in the wall, and I'd only had my PS3 on for literally about 3mins, so no overheat. It was really strange.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The weirdest thing. I was grinding in Traverse Town minding my own business, when suddenly my game shut off. There was no power surge, the plug was firmly in the wall, and I'd only had my PS3 on for literally about 3mins, so no overheat. It was really strange.

Did it make that weird beeping like the PS3 does when it is derping and shuts off?

Shasta

Awards
Didn't experience any issues until I started watching the Days Cinema. There were quite a few instances of sound clipping and sound just stopping. It didn't take from the enjoyment, but it is noticeable, not very though. Happened near the end of the cinema.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So I finally got my copy! I was playing around with it, no problems at all. I heard some skipping of the music during Guard Armour in First Visit at Traverse Town, but it was like barely. Then in Days, there's the same thing, but not much either. The only thing I had to complain was that I think my Big Bertha (Fat PS3) was sounding like it was like struggling to even play it... I was a bit worried and got up several times to check if it was overheating, but nope. I just hope it doesn't break on me... ;A;

ChibiHearts249

Awards
@Moonlight Aqua: I have a new PS3 that I just got last year, and it sounds somewhat the same. It makes kinda a grinding sound at times. But when my PS3 shut off randomly last night, it had been running perfectly. It didn't even restart itself, it just turned off. I think the game might just be a bit rough on the system, maybe ;3

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
@Moonlight Aqua: I have a new PS3 that I just got last year, and it sounds somewhat the same. It makes kinda a grinding sound at times. But when my PS3 shut off randomly last night, it had been running perfectly. It didn't even restart itself, it just turned off. I think the game might just be a bit rough on the system, maybe ;3

That's how I feel too... I don't play long though... maybe a few hours. And I don't leave it on, so I never have the problem of overheating on my baby. ;3

Makoto_hisakami

i had the same exact problem. i went into the system settings on the ps3 homepage and changed the sound settings so that i had the individual values for what they actually were on my ps3 instead of auto and it fixed it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, that's funny. Looks like some copies of this game is quite buggy.

I'm glad I've never come across such things during my playthrough. I have even left my game running when I went out for grocery shopping (about 2 hours) and it was still as it had been when I got back home. The closest thing to a bug I've experienced so far is some weird camera angles, sometimes as though looking through a solid object like a wall.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
A fun thing for anybody fighting the shark in Atlantica: If you've seen The Little Mermaid, you know that the shark's head gets stuck in the round part of an anchor. Well, in this game, you can trap him on the other side and shoot magic at him from your side. He won't swim around that anchor if you're in the middle :3

RanMustang

I'm also having audio issues :( I've been playing it for 3 days and today, when I turned it on, the audio sync got all messed up after about 5 minutes playing.. First I thought it was a problem on my HDMI cable or port, but I noticed that the audio in playstation menu was fine, while it was messed up in the game.
Is there anyone else with the same issue?

tukuro-kun

Finally got it working a little bit ago!

After returning from class I played The Last of Us for a while with no issues but sadly KH was still voiceless so I started messing with console audio settings to see if the issue was there. After setting everything back to default I opened the game up and it was working but sounded very odd (This may have just been the random bug many people are talking about happening at a very inconvenient time). So I then returned all the settings to what I originally had them at and after a few seconds it started working perfectly fine. I did not get to play it as much as I wanted today and I have no idea why it was not working since my settings are the exact same but hey at least its working!

Thank you to everyone that replied your all the best!

pabgD79.gif
Sorry for the late reaction, but I was looking up at the internet about the same problem you had and it seems that your game does work now. I can't get them have voices in cutscenes like the same problem you do. I don't get the 'Lazy bumb like Kairi says' working to talk. Can you tell me how you did this, please? :c
What did you do?
Can you send me a reply on here and PM me the answer too please, since I'm not really familiar here yet.
I hope to hear from you soon! :c

Back