• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ok sunny

Awards
Alice In Wonderland (2010 film) In KH III?

Alice In Wonderland should be renewed into Kingdom Hearts III. They should do this with Disney's most recent Alice In Wonderland film like they did with Tron and Tron Legacy in KH3D! Maybe it should also happen with Disney's upcoming Peter Pan film (If it's real) starring Rupert Grint and Emma Watson (Coincidence much?). Here's the link to the film's current info Peter Pan 2014 - A Walt Disney Film | Emma Watson, Rupert Grint. But it'd be great to see a darker Alice In Wonderland story line than that in the first game. Especially with The Mad Hatter's significant role in the movie, as well as Cheshire Cat.

Well, thanks for reading and tell me what you all think!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: Alice In Wonderland (2010 film) In KH III?

That Peter Pan poster is fake.

I'm not a huge fan of the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland, but it practically being a dream world, I guess I could see its incarnation being acceptable.

ok sunny

Awards

That Peter Pan poster is fake.

The poster may be fake, but I read into some details. Some sources are stating that the movie is actually true and Disney is in the making of new films, such as The Jungle Book and this apparently being the first of the remakes.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't quite know how this would work, since we had Disney's Original Animated film in the first game.
You've mentioned a Tron Sequel was featured in KH3D, and I have not experienced either of those, so I have no idea how that was handled.

Tim Burton's Alice is an adaption, however. It may be a part of Disney, but including one that co-exists with the older Alice in Wonderland would just be pretty odd. I've never seen the movie, but I don't actually know how it would be done.

Also, if we wanted to go super-dark we could adapt American McGhee's Alice in Wonderland. Somehow.

BagelBreath

Awards

I'd love to have Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in KH3.

Chrsora

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I believe a big comeback for the Destiny island is a must for KHIII. Its been a long time since we last expirienced that nostalgia of spending some time on that island running around with that beautiful music playing in the background. Moreover, it would be just perfect if they add that small Town or that other big island which are near by.
Also, i would like to see Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and the Halloween Town. And it would be interesting to see the Realm of Darkness in more detail (KH BBS Final Mix Secret Ending). Maybe if we get to save Aqua.

Now, the least world that i want KHIII to have, is wonderland. That world was freaking boring to play. I hope they improve it if the decide to add it.

Last edited:

Gonzales95

Awards

I've seen a few people mention the possibility of a wreck-it-ralph world and having in the Karting from Sugar Rush, but personally I'd prefer a Cars world. It just feels right to me, and given Sora changed into a lion and a Merman in KH2 I don't see why he can't become a car. They wouldn't have to make it exactly like the film of course, because a Nascar minigame would be boring as hell. Out of the Pixar franchises though, Cars would probably the next most likely after Toy Story in my book.

Also, if they are doing a Toy Story world I'd rather they either made it either an original story (set after Toy Story 3) or based upon the third film. I reckon that out of all the franchises in KH, I'd say that Toy Story is probably the one that would be most well known by the fanbase, because people like myself who were the target market for the first game grew up with the first two Toy Story films, then by the time I was finishing my education Toy Story 3 came out, and KH3 is hopefully coming out in the next couple of years, during which I'll be at University. We don't need to see the Toy Story world start with them being at Andy's house, because we already know and cherish that as part of our childhood, and it would represent that SE understands those who played the first game have grown up too.

Besides, I feel the plot of the original Toy Story doesn't really lend itself too well to a combat world anyway, and whilst Toy Story 2 could work, the situation that Andy's Toys found themselves in at Sunnyside lends itself better to a Kingdom Hearts world, and Lotso could easily be influenced by the heartless, as there's a lot of darkness in his heart ready to be exploited.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'd love to have Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in KH3.

I'm uncertain, the movies vary greatly visually and you'd have to find an explanation why Alice aged so much when the entire series has only taken little over a year or possibly nearing two years.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Alice In Wonderland should be renewed into Kingdom Hearts III. They should do this with Disney's most recent Alice In Wonderland film like they did with Tron and Tron Legacy in KH3D!

I wouldn't compare that to Tron Legacy. Alice in Wonderland was pretty much a remake. Tron Legacy was a flat-out sequel that used the same actors from the first one and everything.

ok sunny

Awards
I wouldn't compare that to Tron Legacy. Alice in Wonderland was pretty much a remake. Tron Legacy was a flat-out sequel that used the same actors from the first one and everything.

I guess your right, I should have though about that a bit more. :tongue:

I'd love to see Treasure Planet in KH3! I loved to movie (And the soundtrack, as well), so it'd be cool to see Sora riding Sky Pirate Ships and fighting Treasure Hunters!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nomura want to have symphony of sorcerey be half fantasia and half fantasia 2000? If so, then its only fair that fantasia 2000 appears in kh3. I would love to fight the firebird

Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nomura want to have symphony of sorcerey be half fantasia and half fantasia 2000? If so, then its only fair that fantasia 2000 appears in kh3. I would love to fight the firebird
Yeah Sora was suppose to go to Fantasia 2000, and Riku since he fought Chernabog suppose to be in Fantasia.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'd like to visit phantasia again~

bennett999

A Percy Jackson world- Percy Jackson and the Olympians is published by Disney and it's Disney's number one book series right now. It will be a sleeping world for Sora since He will be there during The Lighting Thief and could help Percy by going on the quest for the master lighting bolt. While Riku heads to the present day Percy Jackson world which is the Last Olympian and Riku sees himself in Luke and Sora in Percy. After Luke dies, You have to fight a bunch of monster heartless that are on Mount Olympus. Now that if they it in Kingdom Hearts3 will make me dance for no reason

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

im not sure if percy jackson would fit in kh. besides, we already have a greek mythology world, olympus colisseum

bennett999

im not sure if percy jackson would fit in kh. besides, we already have a greek mythology world, olympus colisseum

Oh I have an idea how about Kane Chronicles( Egyptian mythology for which we don't have one yet for KH) and Heros of Olympus ( the sequel series to Percy Jackson and the Olympians and does both greek and roman mythology) Sora does Heros Of Olympus and Riku does Kane Chronicles. The worlds names could be Heros of Olympus:The ArgoII, and Kane Chronicles: the Twenty-first Nome

Awards

Plus Percy Jackson the film series is own by 21st century fox.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I wouldn't call Tim Burton's film a remake, strictly because it was completely new in story. If anything it was a sequel to a precursor that never existed. I think this Wonderland could have existed in Kingdom Hearts, but it would have fit better in the everything-up-for-grabs 3D than in III. I feel like they really missed an opportunity not to throw some odder Disney choices into that game.

Of course, I'm not entirely sure if we'll see all of the 7 princesses again since Yen Sid strictly wants to avoid Xehanort confronting them, but if it happens we'll see Alice regardless.

bennett999

but the world would be more like the books than the films

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

but the world would be more like the books than the films

But that isn't how it works? Kingdom Hearts is a collaboration between only Disney and Square-Enix properties, which those books are neither so they can't be included.

Back