• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Sora and the gang get Armor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

In BBS Ven, Terra, and Aqua have Armor. They went through like a post keybalde war. So does that mean with the new coming Keybalde War Sora and the others will get Armor like in BBS? I think it would be really cool. Like Sora's could be this clothes colors, Riku's could be black and white and grey, Kairi's could be pink or something. Could Donald and Goofy get Armor like tat too I wonder?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Possibly, but armour was really more of a LoD thing. The only characters to wear them were the ones who trained there. It's sort of their "signature".

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I would prefer armor and keyblade riders instead of gummi ships and cloaks

13Rox

Possibly, but armour was really more of a LoD thing. The only characters to wear them were the ones who trained there. It's sort of their "signature".

true but wasnt Yen Sid a master there at one point? So therefore he could teach the others new tactics and such and make them his students and give them the ability to used the armor and the keybalde riders. Because like rac7d said I would like that better than the Gummi ships.

Ruran

Awards
true but wasnt Yen Sid a master there at one point? So therefore he could teach the others new tactics and such and make them his students and give them the ability to used the armor and the keybalde riders. Because like rac7d said I would like that better than the Gummi ships.

Yen Sid never taught at LoD, Eraqus just said they were old friends and that he was supposed to be there of the day Terra and Aqua took their MoM exam~
Mickey was Yen Sid's student though and he never used armour nor the Keyblade Glider. When Mickey needed to travel he used Yen Sid's Star Shared which hints that Yen Sid himself prefers using the power of gummi block over gliders.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would prefer armor and keyblade riders instead of gummi ships and cloaks

lol, if sora traveled that way, how would donald and goofy travel alongside sora?

on the topic of keyblade armor for sora and the others, if they can come up with a good reason for them to wear armor instead of wearing it just to look cool, then im fine with it

13Rox

Yen Sid never taught at LoD, Eraqus just said they were old friends and that he was supposed to be there of the day Terra and Aqua took their MoM exam~
Mickey was Yen Sid's student though and he never used armour nor the Keyblade Glider. When Mickey needed to travel he used Yen Sid's Star Shared which hints that Yen Sid himself prefers using the power of gummi block over gliders.

point taken. It still would be pretty cool. But they will probably stick with the classics and continue with the Gummi Ship. I'm good either way :)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
But... Baggy pants. :c

I think Sora personally just needs to bling out. More necklaces, more chains, maybe a grill, or just some golden teeth. And rings.

13Rox

I think Sora personally just needs to bling out. More necklaces, more chains, maybe a grill, or just some golden teeth. And rings.

Omg that would be awsome. Like lets say he gets a gage or something and gets like a whole new cool outfit with new magical powers along with the old powers that he had from his other clothes.

Ruran

Awards

Sora just needs armour made of swag~

Ruran

Awards
And to ditch that cheap-ass keyblade for a cane. Show Heartless/Riku/Kairi/Donald his backhand swing. I don't think he should mess with Goofy though.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
lol, if sora traveled that way, how would donald and goofy travel alongside sora?

on the topic of keyblade armor for sora and the others, if they can come up with a good reason for them to wear armor instead of wearing it just to look cool, then im fine with it

What wrong with looking cool
and isnt it about time donald learned to use spells liek teleport. If he and goofy dont step up there A game there gonna get left behind

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As much as I want to see Sora and the others in armour, I think they don't need one.

See, the armour serves to protect the wearers from the darkness of the Lanes Between, similar to how coats protect the wearers from the darkness of the Corridors of Darkness. Sora has been travelling with a gummi ship and it seems to be going all fine and dandy, at least up until now.

Conversely, gummi ships hadn't been invented yet during TAV's time, which means the armour is a necessity. And after everything has been settled, I wouldn't be surprised if TAV forgo their armour and gliders in favour of gummi ship to travel around, because it's more convenient and probably safer that way. Besides, if we're to apply real-life logic here (which we probably shouldn't), a suit of armour isn't light.

So yeah, I agree with Swoosh. Unless there's a solid reason, I'd rather Sora and co. don't don armour, because it'll make it look like it's just for fanservice we all can do without.

Ruran

Awards
As much as I want to see Sora and the others in armour, I think they don't need one.

See, the armour serves to protect the wearers from the darkness of the Lanes Between, similar to how coats protect the wearers from the darkness of the Corridors of Darkness. Sora has been travelling with a gummi ship and it seems to be going all fine and dandy, at least up until now.

Conversely, gummi ships hadn't been invented yet during TAV's time, which means the armour is a necessity. And after everything has been settled, I wouldn't be surprised if TAV forgo their armour and gliders in favour of gummi ship to travel around, because it's more convenient and probably safer that way. Besides, if we're to apply real-life logic here (which we probably shouldn't), a suit of armour isn't light.

So yeah, I agree with Swoosh. Unless there's a solid reason, I'd rather Sora and co. don't don armour, because it'll make it look like it's just for fanservice we all can do without.

Pretty much this. For all intents and purposes, while they may be cool, armour and gliders are mostly obsolete to coats and gumi ships. Especially considering that Sora has magical clothing that greatly enhance his abilities. It's questionable whether or not he'll get magical clothing again but the option is definitely there.

Gram

Banned
Awards

This in every sense of the word. I'd rather quirks or gimmicks of characters remain to said characters anyhow. If you end up giving the main star everyone elses stuff and powers you end up with a Ichigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back