• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding Sora and Riku's parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khandbz

For all we know sora and rikus dad and or mom could have paticipated in the orginal keybalde war but it could be my imagination speaking here but it would be awsome if sora passed the mark of mastery at like 2-3 because of his dad or mom. But im sure all these questions and more will be answered. :cool:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For all we know sora and rikus dad and or mom could have paticipated in the orginal keybalde war but it could be my imagination speaking here but it would be awsome if sora passed the mark of mastery at like 2-3 because of his dad or mom. But im sure all these questions and more will be answered. :cool:

They couldnt have participated in the keyblade war since it happened hundreds of years ago. though I wouldnt mind if it was revealed in the second saga that sora and riku were descended from keyblade wielders who fought in the war

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
hough I wouldnt mind if it was revealed in the second saga that sora and riku were descended from keyblade wielders who fought in the war

Personally, I'd hate that purely because then we are slowly getting away from Sora just being a normal boy. It's already hard with the whole BbS history he had, but I like the idea that Sora isn't inherently special, coming down from a long line of keyblade wielders would just throw that concept out the door.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They couldnt have participated in the keyblade war since it happened hundreds of years ago. though I wouldnt mind if it was revealed in the second saga that sora and riku were descended from keyblade wielders who fought in the war

I wouldn't like that either not only would it take away from Sora's "normal boy" status but it'd bring family into the kh formula which I find has been much better for it's lack of it.

sora x kairi

Probably because you don't really know what goes on when year basically playing sora the protagonists of the game so yh its a unlocked secret to kh and we may never no or we could find out:)
As well we might not even know if riku and sora are long lost brothers or family relations or sora's parent's adopted riku or not

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably because you don't really know what goes on when year basically playing sora the protagonists of the game so yh its a unlocked secret to kh and we may never no or we could find out:)
As well we might not even know if riku and sora are long lost brothers or family relations or sora's parent's adopted riku or not

When Riku mentions Sora's father to Terra in BBS, he refers to him as "my friend's dad." They're not long lost brothers; they have separate families.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It would be kind of funny if it was revealed in kh3 that sora and riku's parents were FF characters
I always figured that Sora's dad is Sion from The Bouncer.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

tumbler_mc5nxiRu941qkrk9o1_1280.png
tumblr_mc5nxiRu941qkrk9o1_1280.png

kupo1121

Awards
It would be kind of funny if it was revealed in kh3 that sora and riku's parents were FF characters

I'd be more okay with that than having them be original looking characters that weren't worked on much (since their role would be minimal) or worse, random NPCs >_<

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd be more okay with that than having them be original looking characters that weren't worked on much (since their role would be minimal) or worse, random NPCs >_<

i know right? lol, could you imagine what it would be like if it was revealed that riku was sephiroth's son? the fanbase would be in a frenzy

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
i know right? lol, could you imagine what it would be like if it was revealed that riku was sephiroth's son? the fanbase would be in a frenzy

Didn't Riku say that he was brought to the Islands by his friend's (I assume he was referring to Sora) dad? Probably because he was ditched by Sephiroth who decided to continue to wait for Cloud?

Then Cloud is revealed to be Sora's dad. Bam.

[/joke]

Last night I had this strangest dream of seeing Sora's mom. She was a brunette with wildly curly hair, and was angrily looking for her son because he didn't answer when she told him to come down for dinner.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Didn't Riku say that he was brought to the Islands by his friend's (I assume he was referring to Sora) dad? Probably because he was ditched by Sephiroth who decided to continue to wait for Cloud?

Then Cloud is revealed to be Sora's dad. Bam.

[/joke]

Last night I had this strangest dream of seeing Sora's mom. She was a brunette with wildly curly hair, and was angrily looking for her son because he didn't answer when she told him to come down for dinner.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

Awards

I would actually really dislike that because that would almost make not only Sephiroth but Riku's parents a very important story element because there is no way they couldn't explore the fact that Riku's dad tried fighting his best friend and where does Cloud fall into all of this?

I would much rather the parents be FF characters we haven't seen yet and who we won't see again. That way they stay with little to no importance in the overall scheme of things....

lol that is quite hilarious...but my question still remains...WHAT WAS FOR DINNER?!?!?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
well.. because of the world oder riku and sora cant tell about other worlds so I don't know

Lol.

No bumping threads that are more than three months old guys. Make a new one if you want. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back