• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's been a bumpy road for the Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- guidebook but the wait is almost over. After initially being delayed by 3 weeks, the guide has been delayed by an additional few days. The guidebook is now scheduled to be released on Monday the 21st of October. To celebrate the upcoming release date, Amazon has put up some images from the guidebook providing an in-depth look at what to expect next week.

Click to enlarge! 

Thanks to forum member Cataclysm for the find!

Rasangan94

What.....after i beat the game, it comes out. haha. I'll still end up getting it, its too pretty not too... :p

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
That's strange, Prima Games uses almost exact the same layout as the old Piggyback guide, it's just a bit more bland. Check it out for yourself, the Wonderland sample page can be found here (first download).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The book looks gorgeous... I wonder, will it eventually hit the shelves in international chains of bookstores? Sometimes the sellers at Amazon only ship to certain countries, and I'm afraid that my country isn't one of those countries. It happens quite often. -_-

Lenneth

Awards
I still haven't got my copy...Waiting to deliver, since I imported the Artwork edition

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still haven't got my copy...Waiting to deliver, since I imported the Artwork edition
No one has gotten their copy of the guidebook.

I'm assuming you're talking about the limited edition version of the game?

iLeen

Awards
I thought I was the only one behind on the game! I just started Olympus Coliseum, because yes, midterms call for me as well. Now I can lion at the guidebook before actually continuing the game :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's strange, Prima Games uses almost exact the same layout as the old Piggyback guide, it's just a bit more bland. Check it out for yourself, the Wonderland sample page can be found here (first download).

That is the first thing I thought of, I mean, this guide is a definite pickup for me for the Re:CoM section alone, but the KH1 section is looking exactly like the original one, just much blander :p

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I thought I was the only one behind on the game! I just started Olympus Coliseum, because yes, midterms call for me as well. Now I can lion at the guidebook before actually continuing the game :)

Nooope. Still haven't played this game! Not really waiting for the guidebook, but haven't had a good window to squeeze in.

Not really impressed with this guide in terms of design... hm.

Etherealin

Mine says it's supposed to be delivered on the 18th (still haven't got an email saying it's been delayed again though) and it hasn't even dispatched, but the main page on the UK site says "Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months?" I've emailed Amazon and they said they're going to look into it, I'll post what they say when they get back to me...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This has to be one of the most unorganised guidebooks ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back