• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

^ Last I seen was and old trailer but I still agree on the Frozen idea.

Knuckles

Especially now with Disney owning Marvel and Star Wars, there could be so many good worlds!

Asgard (Thor) - A world populated by gods and aliens with a Trickster God as a final boss, I see no way that could not be fun.

Death Star (Star Wars) - Since you're flying around space anyway, it only makes sense to tie in Star Wars at some point. Plus a Keyblade vs Light Saber duel would be awesome!

Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch) - It would be great to have Stitch be an actual companion. Plus, to fight against the other 625 experiments and maybe have Leroy as a boss.

Dark Carnival (Insane Clown Posse) - I know this is a stretch, but Disney was the company that published the first three CDs so at least at some point this was their franchise. And the Dark Carnival with the six Joker's cards as bosses would be just amazing.

Isle of Noboombu (Bedknobs and Broomsticks) - This would be a minigame world, similar to the Atlantis world. But playing soccer against the animals would be pretty fun and it would be nice to see some older franchises in the game.

roxaven

Pirates of the Caribbean- Since the black pearl story was in KH2 instead it would be Dead Man's Chest. Jack would still be an ally and the new villain can be Davy Jones and the cracken.

Bugs Life- Bugs Life can be a possibility flick can be an ally, try to the ants from the Hopper and the other grasshoppers. It would be cool to be able to float on a dandelion and it can also be stealthy when the circus bugs have to do a performance for hopper while helping the queen escape.

Lion king- Lion king can also come back but this time Simba's cub Kiara and Kovu can be introduced in the story. Instead of Simba as a partner it can be Kovu. Zera would be the villain along with her pack. It can be possible since in Aladdin they did the second movie when they brought back Jafar.

Disney Castle/Toon Town?- I have yet to see Goofy's son Max. He can possibly be an ally as well? And maybe the story can revolve a little bit more on Goofy.

Treasure Planet- Treasure Planet seems fun but Idk if it would be similar to Pirates, but then again Sora does enjoy being a pirate!

Atlantis the Lost empire- Kida can be an ally, awesome to have more female characters in the game! Explore Atlantis save Kida and her tribe from Rourke.

Those are just a few ideas... :)

diz12

Banned
Caption eo who don't want to hear the song change the world

Plus Sofia the first cause kh1 had Winnie the pooh

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Plus Sofia the first cause kh1 had Winnie the pooh and kh2 had steamboat whiie.

From what I can tell what you mean by mentioning Winnie the Pooh is saying that Sofia the First should have a world in KH3 because...we've had a non-action world before? Not sure what Steamboat Willie has to do with it considering it was an action-heavy world in KH2.

But how would this tie into KH3? Where would Sofia the First fit into the overall scheme of the story? Those are my questions to you.

diz12

Banned

From what I can tell what you mean by mentioning Winnie the Pooh is saying that Sofia the First should have a world in KH3 because...we've had a non-action world before? Not sure what Steamboat Willie has to do with it considering it was an action-heavy world in KH2.

But how would this tie into KH3? Where would Sofia the First fit into the overall scheme of the story? Those are my questions to you.
And next your going to said that the caption eo world will be like Atlantica in kh2

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And next your going to said that the caption eo world will be like Atlantica in kh2

Those are legitimate questions you're being asked. It'd be much appreciated if you could answer them instead of continuing to throw out irrelevant claims that barely anyone can understand.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I've never heard of Captain EO until now and all I have to say on the matter is... unlikely because that synopsis made it sound like a weird drug trip.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

A Captian EO world huh? that would be interesting, I wouldn`t mind visiting a world that felt like a "drug trip" as Chaser put it

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I'm sorry, but could you please elaborate a little bit more on your opinions? I'm still having a hard time why you think Sofia the First would fit in KH3 and why you brought up Winnie the Pooh and Steamboat Willie into the equation. Is there anything in common between those two and Sofia's world, or...?

It'd be great if we can get some two-way exchange of ideas going on here. I don't mean to be rude, but right now, I'm feeling like it's just you giving out wild ideas to think about and evaluate while not backing them up with your opinion or reasoning. That's not how a discussion should work, is it?

diz12

Banned

I'm sorry, but could you please elaborate a little bit more on your opinions? I'm still having a hard time why you think Sofia the First would fit in KH3 and why you brought up Winnie the Pooh and Steamboat Willie into the equation. Is there anything in common between those two and Sofia's world, or...?

It'd be great if we can get some two-way exchange of ideas going on here. I don't mean to be rude, but right now, I'm feeling like it's just you giving out wild ideas to think about and evaluate while not backing them up with your opinion or reasoning. That's not how a discussion should work, is it?
well Winnie the Pooh and Sofia the First are both pre-school shows

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

well Winnie the Pooh and Sofia the First are both pre-school shows
I wouldn't call Winnie the Pooh a pre-school show. It is for younger people, but it can be enjoyed by older people.
But what has that got to do with Steamboat Willie?

diz12

Banned

I wouldn't call Winnie the Pooh a pre-school show. It is for younger people, but it can be enjoyed by older people.
But what has that got to do with Steamboat Willie?
Steamboat Willie is for kids

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Steamboat Willie is for kids

So... you want to see Sofia's world in KH3 because Steamboat Willie is for kids? Those are... not exactly related, now, are they?

This isn't going anywhere. Just as Sign had said, you keep throwing out vague ideas with those one-liner-like responses of yours. I'm trying to help foster a worthwhile discussion, but I think someone here is not helping at all, and I hope it isn't me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A Captian EO world huh? that would be interesting, I wouldn`t mind visiting a world that felt like a "drug trip" as Chaser put it

The whole Michael Jackson thing puts me off, honestly. There are better "drug trip" movies and shows to pick from. Like that one Motorcity episode where that fear gas was used on the Burners...Julie following the ladybugs and freaking out because of her dad, Texas being eaten by candy, Mike facing himself...

diz12

Banned

So... you want to see Sofia's world in KH3 because Steamboat Willie is for kids? Those are... not exactly related, now, are they?

This isn't going anywhere. Just as Sign had said, you keep throwing out vague ideas with those one-liner-like responses of yours. I'm trying to help foster a worthwhile discussion, but I think someone here is not helping at all, and I hope it isn't me.
ight hold the key to darkness that aswer you post?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The whole Michael Jackson thing puts me off, honestly. There are better "drug trip" movies and shows to pick from. Like that one Motorcity episode where that fear gas was used on the Burners...Julie following the ladybugs and freaking out because of her dad, Texas being eaten by candy, Mike facing himself...
Stop trying to make Motorcity happen. It's never going to happen.

ight hold the key to darkness that aswer you post?
Dude, don't make cryptic posts or one line things. You post, elaborate on your ideas or answer previous posts that asked you questions.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Stop trying to make Motorcity happen. It's never going to happen.

Dude, don't make cryptic posts or one line things. You post, elaborate on your ideas or answer previous posts that asked you questions.

it could happen. you never know

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

it could happen. you never know
mean-girls-cast.jpg

Back