• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Fish Face"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
We almost got all fish face cutscenes for KH1.
[video=youtube;yIdAxZki94k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIdAxZki94k[/video]

Korai

Awards
jE8zg1t.png

"... but never directly at each other. Look over each others heads or way off to the side like aerith here."

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
jE8zg1t.png

"... but never directly at each other. Look over each others heads or way off to the side like aerith here."

Just believe that Aerith was looking at something pretty in the background and it isn't so bad, maybe Donald, Goofy, or a random Moogle that fluttered by and did a beautiful, majestic jig that we'll never get to see ^_^

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Perhaps Leon is just to cool to look down when talking.

Gram

Banned
Awards
HsjvsvC.png

Yes.
Not nearly as often as in some other KH games, but yes.

Yeah bbs seemed a bit more lax in the area than others or we was all just distracted by MX's hand "gestures".

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The ones used in BBS and DDD were however much less "jarring" than those in KH 1, at least when looking at the screenshots provided here so far.

Light

faster than
Awards
Yeah bbs seemed a bit more lax in the area than others or we was all just distracted by MX's hand "gestures".

Hahahaha... hahaha... haha... ha. Oh god, you're right.

The ones used in BBS and DDD were however much less "jarring" than those in KH 1, at least when looking at the screenshots provided here so far.

Agreed. I think as each game progresses they're getting better at cutting them out, and making them less painful to look at.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

True because they gotten better at providing a balance. However BBS didn't look as bad on the handheld, but i am afraid that on the big screen it will look just as ugly because of all those extra pixels. Maybe they can fix up the faces once again for 2.5

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
True because they gotten better at providing a balance. However BBS didn't look as bad on the handheld, but i am afraid that on the big screen it will look just as ugly because of all those extra pixels. Maybe they can fix up the faces once again for 2.5

I mean, they've upgraded the models. I'm confident it'll look just as good as KH 2 will.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I mean, they've upgraded the models. I'm confident it'll look just as good as KH 2 will.

It shouldn't look to bad but it probably wont erase it completely. Thats why we have MX hands to distract us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back