• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ScrewAttack: Wish List: 10 Things I Want In Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Does Keyblade transformation count as customisation?

They don't have to talk, but they could look at each other like they hold a small grudge on each other for the delaying of their games since Nomura is very busy with the development of both installments.

The article had me on this.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think so. I think the customization they mean is building weapons for scratch and adding whatever you wanted to it.

I'm not against the general idea, although I'm not sure how to feel about complete customisation like this. However, I'd probably prefer it if it's only the ability that is customisable; you synth your Keyblade and add a certain item to attach an ability to it. Think of command melding in BbS, only with Keyblades instead of commands.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If they do customization it will probably only go as far as, say, adding abilities to your Keyblade to use in battle seeing as how you can turn Keyblades into guns now.

It would create unneeded complications with combat if it were any more than that.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Had me up till 5, please leave marvel and lucasfilm out of kh.

As for number 9, I wouldn't mind Noctis in kh but I don't want Sora in FF.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All they need to do for FFXV is have some Kingdom Hearts poster/figure/two kids that vaguely resemble Sora and Riku running around in some town. I'd rather not fight Sora in FFXV of all things.

As for Noctis in KH3, I'd rather it'd be bb!Noctis to represent how he is technically the "younger brother" in Nomura's mind.

No to 5 (unless it is Big Hero 6) & 8 lol I'm sorry but Square Enix can't do live action commercials for crap. I still cringe at the FFXIV one, and the LRFF one was mostly CG rofl.

Everything else I'm cool with (except that one line about Ven and Sora wielding. NO VEN IS NOT THE REASON SORA CAN WIELD HE EARNED THE KEYBLADE ON HIS OWN THANK YOU VERY MUCH)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
All they need to do for FFXV is have some Kingdom Hearts poster/figure/two kids that vaguely resemble Sora and Riku running around in some town. I'd rather not fight Sora in FFXV of all things.

As for Noctis in KH3, I'd rather it'd be bb!Noctis to represent how he is technically the "younger brother" in Nomura's mind.

No to 5 (unless it is Big Hero 6) & 8 lol I'm sorry but Square Enix can't do live action commercials for crap. I still cringe at the FFXIV one, and the LRFF one was mostly CG rofl.

Everything else I'm cool with (except that one line about Ven and Sora wielding. NO VEN IS NOT THE REASON SORA CAN WIELD HE EARNED THE KEYBLADE ON HIS OWN THANK YOU VERY MUCH)

Younger brother Noctis? Do you mean maybe as a younger brother for Sora or Riku. That would be pretty cool.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not literal brothers.
Nomura created both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XV, so he see's both Sora and Noctis as children of his.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Younger brother Noctis? Do you mean maybe as a younger brother for Sora or Riku. That would be pretty cool.

...I don't mean literal brothers. As Chaser explained, Nomura thinks of them like his sons; Sora being the older and Noctis being the younger. He also connects them because their names are related to the sky. Sora (ソラ; 空) means "sky" and Noctis Caelum means "night sky" in Latin.

What I really mean is that they should have a child!Noctis in KH3 so Sora is older than him and can reflect the order of their creation more.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
What I really mean is that they should have a child!Noctis in KH3 so Sora is older than him and can reflect the order of their creation more.
I'd love to see this, it'd be interesting to see how Nomura has them interact. (well it could be interesting since we dont know anything of noctis to judge yet)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As Chaser explained, Nomura thinks of them like his sons; Sora being the older and Noctis being the younger.

Hmm... is this why I get the feeling that Noctis' facial features somewhat resemble those of Nomura?

He also connects them because their names are related to the sky. Sora (ソラ; 空) means "sky" and Noctis means "night sky" in Latin.

To be more accurate, it's noctis caelum that means "night sky", noctis being the adjectival form of "night" in Latin.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm... is this why I get the feeling that Noctis' facial features somewhat resemble those of Nomura?
p40Mz.jpg

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
By that I meant Kid Noctis with black-haired Nomura. But oh well, I'll just close the case since it might just have been my eyes playing tricks on me since I only saw Kid Noctis in a glimpse.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think it would be really interesting if we got a real commercial for KH3. I'm not sure how well it could be pulled off,but I think an attempt could be really fun.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it would be really interesting if we got a real commercial for KH3. I'm not sure how well it could be pulled off,but I think an attempt could be really fun.
It would probably look worse than this:
[video=youtube;CIPLHdZCaY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIPLHdZCaY0[/video]

Most of that is CG (you can see they just used the model of Lightning during the action shots). Horribly stitch together with the shots of the actress.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let me post WHY I hate the FFXIV commercial

[video=youtube;zCAqc9J3iZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCAqc9J3iZc[/video]

This is a commercial that belongs in the 90s. If this and that LRFF commercial are what Square Enix thinks is good, they can keep it. Keep it classy and CLASSIC and give us a wonderful commercial showing off gameplay & eye-catching, not-spoilery cutscenes with the catchy theme song (utada song plz) and they have their winning forumla

Or I'd rather more commercials like this:

[video=youtube;fYmu-qDpCZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYmu-qDpCZ8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back