• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Transformations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Nomura:*In the trailer, it became gun shaped, but it has unexpected transformations as well. The other day when I was doing a check up, a staff member said to me, “It turns into ___”, and I blurted out, “Are you serious!?” (laughs)- What!? So already it’s not just a weapon? (laughs) After all, it was a vehicle in BBS...

What would you like to see the keyblade turn into? Maybe a new outfit for Sora? A vehicle? Crazy eyelasses?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd like to see joke weapons most of all lol. As for actual transformations I can't really think of any tbh.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That one's specifically for Keyblade weapons though. I decided to leave this one because it's about general Keyblade transformations, via, non weapons.

Hmm... Good point.

Back on topic: like Swoosh suggested, a motorcycle. It would be very interesting and funny to see Sora on one, haha.

Tei

No for joke weapons. They just annoy me too much...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm kind of having difficulties imagining what non-weapon objects Keyblades are capable of transforming into considering they will mainly be used as weapons, but I guess I'll have to go with skateboard.

There's little chance of it happening especially with the higher-mobility ability we all know and love, Glide... but wouldn't it be amazing to scoot through maps with a skateboard? I always thought skateboards in KH2 are one of the fun little things and certainly could have used more screen time. Being a Keyblade transformation, it's also possible that they could even be integrated into combat better than simply doing hilariously abysmal damage.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A giant robot. A tank. A space dragon.
I can't think of any non-weapon transformations... I do want to launch myself with Firaga, though, so instead of more transformations I'd like if spells had uses outside of battle.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
"It turns into a blender." and I blurted out "Are you serious?!"

"It turns into a cell phone." and I blurted out "Are you serious?!"

"It turns into a dinosaur." and I blurted out "Are you serious?!"

"It turns into a bucket." and I blurted out "What?! Are you serious?! You're fired!"

I betcha it can even turn into a jetpack.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I suppose keyblade gliders would be out of the question.

What about animals? That might be interesting.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
A giant robot. A tank. A space dragon.
I can't think of any non-weapon transformations... I do want to launch myself with Firaga, though, so instead of more transformations I'd like if spells had uses outside of battle.

This is going to sound ridiculous, but a mecha. A freakin' mecha to fight giant kaijū Heartless in.

I suppose keyblade gliders would be out of the question.

What about animals? That might be interesting.

I have the solution:

https://www.google.com/search?q=zoi...4&bih=652#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=zoids&tbm=isch

My nostalgia tingles.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Keyblade transformations huh? What about a car or motorcycle? That would be pretty cool
I'm kind of having difficulties imagining what non-weapon objects Keyblades are capable of transforming into considering they will mainly be used as weapons, but I guess I'll have to go with skateboard.

Given it already turns into a glider, which is used for transportation like a car or motorcycle, and Ven's board was like a skateboard, I can't say any of those options are too far out of the question :p

IDK if I want the keyblade to become anything too stupid (unless it's purposefully meant to be a joke weapon just for the game) since the keyblade is, in the end, a weapon. I like the gliders since they can be used as a weapon (like in the Rumble Races) but I'm talking about other stuff, like phones or communication devices, etc.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
... I'm talking about other stuff, like phones or communication devices, etc.

There are those tiny bat-like extensions that you need to defeat in the first phase of the fight against No Heart in BbSFM. I always thought of them being spy drones; have the Keyblade transform to, or at least shoot off, some of those things and let the espionage begin.

It won't happen. I know.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Every time I hear someone mention motorcycle for some reason the light cycles from tron come to mind. xD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Every time I hear someone mention motorcycle for some reason the light cycles from tron come to mind. xD

LOL, that's actually the reason why I would like it if the keyblade could turn into a motorcycle. I really liked the light cycle races in Space Paranoids and the Grid.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
LOL, that's actually the reason why I would like it if the keyblade could turn into a motorcycle. I really liked the light cycle races in Space Paranoids and the Grid.

It's not a foreign sight, actually. Just like Ven's Keyblade was able to turn into a surfboard, Terra's glider somewhat resembled a motorcycle.

Edit: Now that I've taken another look, it actually resembled a jet ski more than a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back