• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Sticker Points question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So I collected all of the stickers in FM as Terra and I only have 138 points instead of 140, and I need 140 to get Rhythm Mixer. I don't understand what happened. What do I do?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I collected all of the stickers in FM as Terra and I only have 138 points instead of 140, and I need 140 to get Rhythm Mixer. I don't understand what happened. What do I do?

Did you place them all in the right spots? You'll get the full 140 if they are all in a proper spot.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You'll know when you stick them in the right spot, because there will be sparkling effects as you do so. In addition, sweet spots worth 7 points instead of 5.

Just try placing them in different spots. Usually it's quite intuitive, such as fireworks being in the sky or lunch boxes on a tree stump.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What do you mean? Is there a certain way they have to be arranged? If so, what is it?

There isn't a 100% exact set up that is necessary, but some stickers are worth more points depending on where you place them. Pretty sure they sparkle differently or make a different noise or something. Either way, I think this should work:

OptimalTerraStickers.png

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTFwJQ8arY

See if this video doesn't help you:) It's what I referred to when this whole thing was giving me a headache (LOL.), and it worked out quite well! I just screenshotted the finished pictures, printed them off, and used them to place the stickers on correctly. (And then even stuffed said pictures into my game guide for future reference.)

I gotta say, though, that it's a real drag that the original BbS guide doesn't have anything about the stickers' placement in it at all. I guess it didn't take much precedence then, because you didn't get as much for completing it right in vanilla BbS, but it's still a bit weird that that's the one bit they seemed to overlook.

Thank God we have the Internet today, huh?:D LOL.

Hope this helps!^_^

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTFwJQ8arY

See if this video doesn't help you:) It's what I referred to when this whole thing was giving me a headache (LOL.), and it worked out quite well! I just screenshotted the finished pictures, printed them off, and used them to place the stickers on correctly. (And then even stuffed said pictures into my game guide for future reference.)

I gotta say, though, that it's a real drag that the original BbS guide doesn't have anything about the stickers' placement in it at all. I guess it didn't take much precedence then, because you didn't get as much for completing it right in vanilla BbS, but it's still a bit weird that that's the one bit they seemed to overlook.

Thank God we have the Internet today, huh?:D LOL.

Hope this helps!^_^

Thank you, so much! i will try this right a way.

I have the guide book myself and it's made a little difficult when you have no information on the new content but as you said Thank God for the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back