• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rise of Mana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
1393411929-seiken-densetsu-rise-of-mana-logo.jpg

Square Enix has recently announced that a new Mana game is in development for Mobile platforms.

This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine reveals that Rise of Mana will be an upcoming mobile game.

According to the magazine report, the protagonist of the game fell from the heavens and landed on earth, and seems to have been made into a body that is half angel and another half demon.

Rise of Mana’s main town is called Miste, where you’ll be able to purchase weapons, items, and raise demon pets who’ll be supporting you throughout your adventures.

The basic weapons are made of sword, spear, and bow. The magazine also reports that up to eight players will be able to play together in real-time action. The game’s new system will also involve the ability to switch between angel and demon modes according to your situation.

Rise of Mana will be free-to-play with micro-transactions involving premium items for Android and iOS devices.

[video=youtube;3dAPj5kvk78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dAPj5kvk78[/video]

Pros
+Mana franchise
+8 players together in real time

Cons
-Mobile platform
-microtransactions

Source

Official Site

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I wish they would just develop more Mana games for the 3DS or the Vita, even if they're not on par with Secret of Mana.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish they would just develop more Mana games for the 3DS or the Vita, even if they're not on par with Secret of Mana.

So would I. This game looks like a 3DS/Vita game, anyways...But it's whatever. I'm going to get the OST and just grumble about how SE needs to give some love to handhelds.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
They were all over the DS and PSP. Now it's either PS4 (with a mandatory X1 version outside of Japan) or mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back