• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite character at Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That and Sonic Blade, the two most effective sleights to wipe the floor with human bosses' collective butt.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Not if your using the Lethal Frame sleight. That sleight breaks the game lol.

That and Sonic Blade, the two most effective sleights to wipe the floor with human bosses' collective butt.

I ended up using both to win. My problem was that his Freeze basically took out more than of half my health bar and I had to juggle to get in a Curaga before he used his ice needles. He's not hard, just a pain is all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I ended up using both to win. My problem was that his Freeze basically took out more than of half my health bar and I had to juggle to get in a Curaga before he used his ice needles. He's not hard, just a pain is all.

Not if you have zero cards within close enough reach. I keep zero cards, about 2 or 3, at the very end of my deck so that I can just go in reverse from the first card in my deck, past the reload counter, and quickly pick a zero card.
I also keep cures in front of the zeroes for quick access.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And whenever possible, don't reload. Use Hi-Potions instead, and if you can, use it to break the opposing card. Reloading takes too much time especially when fighting against human bosses, because they move quickly and unpredictably.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Not if you have zero cards within close enough reach. I keep zero cards, about 2 or 3, at the very end of my deck so that I can just go in reverse from the first card in my deck, past the reload counter, and quickly pick a zero card.
I also keep cures in front of the zeroes for quick access.

I didn't have quite as much 0 cards on me at the time I fought him thanks since I did a lot of level grinding finding all of those Key to Rewards cards. Fighting the second fight for the first time in several years forced me to put more emphasis on breaking sleights instead of merely spamming them to win since even my Lethal Frame was broken eventually.

And whenever possible, don't reload. Use Hi-Potions instead, and if you can, use it to break the opposing card. Reloading takes too much time especially when fighting against human bosses, because they move quickly and unpredictably.

Yeah. I had a couple of Elixirs on me. Those really helped me when my health was low.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I'm the kind of guy that prioritizes sleights and CP when leveling up Sora. Health only becomes an issue after boss fights such as this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I didn't have quite as much 0 cards on me at the time I fought him thanks since I did a lot of level grinding finding all of those Key to Rewards cards. Fighting the second fight for the first time in several years forced me to put more emphasis on breaking sleights instead of merely spamming them to win since even my Lethal Frame was broken eventually.
The trick to keeping lethal frame from breaking is to use it to break the sleight or card of the boss. The small amount of lag between their recovery gives lethal frame enough time to freeze them and attack before they can pull a zero.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I'm the kind of guy that prioritizes sleights and CP when leveling up Sora. Health only becomes an issue after boss fights such as this.
I prioritize both. My level up routine is Cp>cp>hp
I only break the chain for sleights.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Generally, under no circumstances you should pull off sleights without breaking the opposing cards because it gives the opponent a chance to easily break yours with a 0 or even worse, sleights of their own that they might have had ready. It's only okay to do when Genie Jafar is in effect or when the opponent is low on cards.

That's where 0's come in handy. And my suggestion is that since you only use them to break cards and nothing else, don't bother using 0's of Keyblades other than the Kingdom Key or Wishing Star. At 19 CP, they have the lowest cost for 0's.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The only character I didn't like was Lexaeus. Marluxia is kind of bland, too. I like most of the other characters. Vexen and especially Larxene are some of my favorite of the original characters, even though they've seemed unpopular.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
The only character I didn't like was Lexaeus. Marluxia is kind of bland, too. I like most of the other characters. Vexen and especially Larxene are some of my favorite of the original characters, even though they've seemed unpopular.

At this point, I think we can all agree that most members didn't have nearly enough development throughout the game. Even Axel had little characterization aside from being a sociopath that had enough brains to quadruple-cross every character in Chain of Memories.

blksabbath74

At this point, I think we can all agree that most members didn't have nearly enough development throughout the game. Even Axel had little characterization aside from being a sociopath that had enough brains to quadruple-cross every character in Chain of Memories.

Yeah, Axel was a fun character, but he wasn't really fully developed until KH2 and 358/2.

The didn't do alot with Marluxia, but he still stands out to me, maybe because he was the boss.

Larxene is the one I love to hate.

Veritas7340

Larxene wins here. For me, she seemed sadistically & annoyingly mean but not enigmatically villainous like the majority of the Organization XIII members. Maybe that's just the KHII group though.. Anyway, everyone had something cool besides her for my gaming experience:

Marluxia was the boss with the scythe. Axel was Axel. Lexaeus almost defeated Riku. Zexion was clever. Vexen created Repliku.

Larxene just liked being really mean to Repliku & Sora and being gratingly self-aggrandizing.

Narxus

Least favorite has to be Vexen. His powers and weapon were cool, but his self-entitled attitude was annoying as hell. At least the rest were entertaining in their arrogance; he just kept whining about how no one treated him with respect.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think Zexion sucks a whole lot. He's terribly uninteresting and generic as a villain. I hate his stupid hair. He's not threatening either, he's just SOOO GENERIC, even for KH villain standards. There's absolutely nothing special about him, and all he does is annoy Riku for a bit. He's killed in a cutscene in the original COM.

blksabbath74

Least favorite has to be Vexen. His powers and weapon were cool, but his self-entitled attitude was annoying as hell. At least the rest were entertaining in their arrogance; he just kept whining about how no one treated him with respect.

Yeah, all his taunting and cryptic statements were so annoying, I preferred seeing him die than hearing the secret he was about to reveal.

Kinsei

Lexaeus. He's just kind of there.

I really like Reverse/Rebirth but Lexaeus and Zexion really suck. At least Zexion has a cool weapon, I can't wait to fight him in II.5.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Lexaeus. He's just kind of there.

I really like Reverse/Rebirth but Lexaeus and Zexion really suck. At least Zexion has a cool weapon, I can't wait to fight him in II.5.

Zexion's Lexicon was definitely one of the more interesting weapons, especially since we waited for several years before it was finally revealed in the remake. I do agree about Lexaeus, though. His and Aeleus' problems are that they're never really shown doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back