• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

That did happen, but the sketch doesn't show Eraqus having a scar so it doesn't contradict anything?

[/B]1: Yes and yes? Roxas was always the final boss in coded and led Sora through the datascape since the start.
2: I can't place it.

Thanks, I haven't played coded (which I'm sure becomes quite apparent by my question xD)

That was my first thought as well. I don't recall that piece of music at the end. And I've listened to the entire Kingdom Hearts discography multiple times through, so unless my memory is rusty, it's a new track.

The hype is real.

EDIT: Just listened to the ending again to be sure. I'm almost positive it's a new song. Someone feel free to tell me otherwise though.

Shimomura strikes again!

Yay for triangles
Bpa8hzDCUAEHbTj.jpg

I can't recall, didn't we have that mechanism in BBS?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We did, but the point was to show off the Triangle button prompts in HD xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

10426776_10203614296940088_3971139133410016280_n.jpg

10351334_10203614295780059_8240493708099361837_n.jpg

Beautiful.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Yeah... I just realized that those are scenes from 3D. Are they "HD-ized"? Does that mean anything?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

KUr2GjO.png

This looks way too much like Riku. I know it is Xehanort (as it is Young Xehanort's voice speaking), but we all know of the parallels between Riku and Xehanort... and the many theories...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i'M SO EXCITED OMG ;AAAA; I know the December release date is pretty far off, but hey, that specific date can be excuse for me to throw a KH party~ ;w;

- Is the music in the end from the series or a new composition? Anyone know the track?
Not sure if someone's answered this already, so forgive me if they have! ;0; I know it's a version of Dearly Beloved from the Piano Collections CD, but I think it's this one?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

i'M SO EXCITED OMG ;AAAA; I know the December release date is pretty far off, but hey, that specific date can be excuse for me to throw a KH party~ ;w;

Not sure if someone's answered this already, so forgive me if they have! ;0; I know it's a version of Dearly Beloved from the Piano Collections CD, but I think it's this one?

That sounds exactly like it so I'd say that's the one (and whoa is it epic sounding)

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

OMG o.o That was beautiful ^_^ And so the hype train pulls back out from the station. That sketch at the end... If it is what I think it is, I believe it's a flashback of Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus discussing the Keyblade War and the Lost Masters. If this is concept art, I assume it will be an actual flashback scene in the game, so it'll be the first appearance of Y. Eraqus. And possibly their master, though I was always under the impression Yen Sid was the one who taught them. Hopefully we'll see more during E3! :3

Xagzan

Awards

So it seems Meghan Martin whatshername is dubbing the new Namine scenes in KH2? ...which is odd, since Brittany Snow I assume is still voicing the old scenes in that very same game. Could they really not just get her?

That was my first thought as well. I don't recall that piece of music at the end. And I've listened to the entire Kingdom Hearts discography multiple times through, so unless my memory is rusty, it's a new track.

The hype is real.

EDIT: Just listened to the ending again to be sure. I'm almost positive it's a new song. Someone feel free to tell me otherwise though.

Is it not the new Dearly Beloved from the Memoria album? Haven't listened to that in a while but it sounded a bit familiar at first. Dat piano tho.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So it seems Meghan Martin whatshername is dubbing the new Namine scenes in KH2? ...which is odd, since Brittany Snow I assume is still voicing the old scenes in that very same game. Could they really not just get her?

It's just like with 1.5 when they couldn't bring back Christopher Lee to reprise Ansem the Wise; they had Corey Burton record all the lines again.

Meaghan replaced Brittany since 2007 for Re:CoM. Even if she was available, they wouldn't contact her for a role she no longer plays.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Is it not the new Dearly Beloved from the Memoria album? Haven't listened to that in a while but it sounded a bit familiar at first. Dat piano tho.

It's Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, from the first Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections album. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Brittany Snow never returned for Re:Chain of Memories, Days, BBS, or Dream Drop Distance. Namine is Meaghan's role now.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i just some little info maybe a premise of some sort at e3 anything they just can't leave us hanging like that

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Well, I can't express any new hype that hasn't been expressed in the past few pages. I guess the only thing for me to worry about now is still the lack of multiplayer that we have yet to be shown.

tumblr_li0hnbmKrX1qe0tgxo1_r1_500.gif

That's Aerial Slam, right? I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly it has always been triangle. There are other commands with random button input, though, but I don't think Aerial Slam is one of them.

Yes, Aerial Slam was always triangle even in the original BbS, a few other commands were as well, like Tornado Strike.

Let's see.

10351334_10203614295780059_8240493708099361837_n.jpg

BpbArt6CEAAa81n.jpg:large

WE CAN FINALLY SEE MORE OF THOSE CHANDELIERS!!! Thank heavens, I always wanted to see more of them lol xD No, but I'm assuming that DDD will be recapped in KH3 like FFXIII was in FFXIII-2. Hence why the flashes to DDD were shown interchanged with "The next act opens-" which is KH3.

Xagzan

Awards

It's just like with 1.5 when they couldn't bring back Christopher Lee to reprise Ansem the Wise; they had Corey Burton record all the lines again.

Meaghan replaced Brittany since 2007 for Re:CoM. Even if she was available, they wouldn't contact her for a role she no longer plays.

DiZ had what, one line in the Days movie? I think Namine had quite a few more in KH2.

Either way, not really keen on them redubbing the old lines with what my ears hear as a lesser performance :\

It's Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, from the first Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections album. :p

Ah, guess it's not new then. Well it's still lovely, wish it was a new track for KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back