• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Yeah, there are so many potentially wonderful figurines they could have made for the Kai line. In addition to so many versions of Sora, why not have a few versions of Roxas (in his cloak), Riku, and obviously TAV? Or are they possibly holding them back for KH3?

Regardless, Limit Form PA is the only drive form that I have yet to possess, so I'm totally down for Limit Form PAK.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Because Limit Form screams "Final Mix", and that's what they're selling. The Final Mix products.

Probably would have sold more if they made Birth by Sleep ones (imagine if you could only get one per game).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

KH3D:FM, On PS3, who wants? 8)

lol I think everyone wants, but I don't think it's gonna happen sadly :(

Yeah, there are so many potentially wonderful figurines they could have made for the Kai line. In addition to so many versions of Sora, why not have a few versions of Roxas (in his cloak), Riku, and obviously TAV? Or are they possibly holding them back for KH3?

For KH3 they're OBVIOUSLY gonna do KH3 Sora (which is fine, at least it'll be new), and potentially Riku and Kairi (they haven't ever done KH2 Riku or KH1 Kairi <_<). IDK, one day...one day...and when it does...tears of joy.

tumblr_m7gg5sOAmL1ryxlvro1_500.gif

Probably would have sold more if they made Birth by Sleep ones (imagine if you could only get one per game).

That would be the most evil thing I've ever heard of...but it would sell SO well. I'm not going to lie, with how badly I want these, I would buy 3 copies of the game for 1 of each, I kid you not. It'd be all my money for months, but I don't care...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Just announce an actual collector's edition for NA Square, you can do it. You started with one for DDD, now give us an ultimate one for the fans. The second I hear about it, preordered. I don't even have to think.

I wonder if they even realize how much money they're going to make from this in the next year or so

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

BProbably would have sold more if they made Birth by Sleep ones (imagine if you could only get one per game).

That's a wicked strategy, and yes, I agree that it would boost sales really well. I can even envision someone buying three copies of the game just to get all three of those...

I'm guilty as charged.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

As long as KH2.5 comes in the similar book format as KH1.5 did I'll be fine. I don't think I could handle having 2 difference boxes for theses HD ReMixes.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Just announce an actual collector's edition for NA Square, you can do it. You started with one for DDD, now give us an ultimate one for the fans. The second I hear about it, preordered. I don't even have to think.

I wonder if they even realize how much money they're going to make from this in the next year or so

I hope that Series Ultimania they just announced for Japan's CE comes to NA. It's exactly what I asked for in their 2.5 survey. I NEED IT. I will pre-order it so fast that I will have no memory of spending the money on it.

As long as KH2.5 comes in the similar book format as KH1.5 did I'll be fine. I don't think I could handle having 2 difference boxes for theses HD ReMixes.

Oh man, same for me. I have such OCD problems with stuff like that, and this would bug the hell out of me. I hope they're the same format.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah if anything the 3D remaster videos are probably gonna be included with KH3, considering that those scenes were shown after the 2.5 logo and as the intro to the KH3 teaser.

also i got an email about the japanese trailer being uploaded and this made me laugh
kingdomheaets.PNG

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I think continuity would be important to them, so even if they had a larger edition than what 1.5 had, they could have the book format inside the box with all the other goodies. I for one would be down for this. If not, I'd like to keep my games in similar format.

And on the topic of figures, I'd buy PAK figures of TAV in a heartbeat. I've been waiting for those to release for at least five years

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Yeah if anything the 3D remaster videos are probably gonna be included with KH3, considering that those scenes were shown after the 2.5 logo and as the intro to the KH3 teaser.

It did also say "The next act opens" as well, so I'm assuming this is the case.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

That's a wicked strategy, and yes, I agree that it would boost sales really well. I can even envision someone buying three copies of the game just to get all three of those...

I'm guilty as charged.

As long as we got to pick who, I would probably just get the one with Aqua cuz I don't have the money to really rebuy 3 special editions of one game haha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

As long as we got to pick who, I would probably just get the one with Aqua cuz I don't have the money to really rebuy 3 special editions of one game haha.

Guaranteed Aqua would be the most popular ones, she's quite the character I must admit :D

Javelin434

Awards

About bloody time a release date was announced. I love that piano version of Dearly Beloved at the very end. A rather beautiful touch. And before you say, yes I do know what that version is called. :3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

WUT. All dis news. Beautiful news. #dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back