• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

After that flood of new trailers, release dates and merchandise last night, it's hard to believe the news is still continuing to surface so soon after. The latest update comes in the form of a 10 minute English gameplay video featuring Christmas Town and Beast's Castle from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, as well as Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Radiant Garden from Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Sound familiar? Well it should, because this is the exact same gameplay being offered via demo at Jump Festa in December. No doubt this is what will be waiting for E3 attendees next week.

Kingdom Hearts Insider will be at E3 this year. You can tweet questions to us at KHInsider on Twitter or follow us on Tumblr & Facebook for all the latest E3 and Kingdom Hearts news. 

Missed any of the latest news? Catch up now!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

Birth by Sleep looks beautiful in HD, but the fonts are kinda... squared...

And of course, Mirage Arena gameplay is nowhere to be found.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

The first thing that I noticed: subtitle font change. I absolutely loved the change of the subtitle font in 1.5 (although its size was inconsistent in KHFM), and the one that's used in this video seems to offer better readability as well, at least for me. It's simpler than the slightly curvy font of the original game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Considering this is ingame footage and will be playable next week, this is what you should (hopefully) expect the final game to look like (depending on your tv).

Gram

Banned
Awards

Even that damn pearl looks gorgeous.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm pretty sure the frame-rate is pretty bad in this video as well. :frown:

Dear God, please don't reach us like this...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Anyone notice they fix the two Kairi glitch in BBS FM shown in the footage?
They showed it was fixed in the screenshots lol
KHBbS_event_01EN%20copy_1401446205.jpg

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I am very much pleased with this. The games looks great. Sucks to have to wait until December, but hey, we're getting HD Final Mixes for $40. The wait is worth it.

EDIT: Wow, BBS is looking super crisp. It almost looks better than KH2FM! Crazy to think it was a PSP game and now it's one of the prettiest games I've seen on PS3 to date.

Last edited:

Narxus

Very nice. Birth by Sleep looks great, and I love the new 3D Keyblades, especially Fresh Breeze (even Earthshaker looks not as atrocious) I so can't wait for this

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

YAY THEY FIXED THE CARDBOARD KEY BLADES!

Honestly, it was the only thing I wanted fixed xD

I'm super psyched now. Huzah!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hnnng, news overflow. Can't wait to get back to this and watch~

CoD in HD. #soonmylove

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

This is what you should (hopefully) expect the final game to look like (depending on your tv).

Seeing that this is the same demo from Jump Festa last year means this is a dated version of the HD remaster. It's pretty safe to say it will look better (maybe slightly, but still).

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

That's because technically speaking these keyblades and the other ones are not the same. The graveyard keyblades here are part of a battle effect which are mostly 2D in BBS's case (come to think of it I think only Ven's Wingblades and Terra's hand of darkness thing are 3D models). Replacing them would have probably meant to redo all the associated effects which seems to be a step too far for SE.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Seeing that this is the same demo from Jump Festa last year means this is a dated version of the HD remaster. It's pretty safe to say it will look better (maybe slightly, but still).

Or maybe these are simply worlds that they are allowed to show off as of now. Could mean anything, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back