• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
"In the Chicken Little world, Sora's Keyblade can transform into Lightning from the FINAL FANTASY series." - redacted quote

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Those omitted words were kind of strange for me to translate so my apologies in advance about its weird structure. *blank* in this world, the Keyblade can transform into *blank*.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Tangled, Frozen, Brave, trying to think of what world that had to omitted from the interview. This is going to be interesting debate, what's the new world for KH3?

*cough* Wreck It Ralph *cough* No, but in all seriousness it's probably gonna end up being like Make Music Mine AKA the biggest let down one could think of when thinking of new worlds.

The silly thing is that it's actually not as obvious as we all thought! There are still many people who believe they're new characters or other individuals that aren't Xehanort or Eraqus.

Considering "we all" stands for "dedicated KH fanbase," I'm not that shocked many don't know. Honestly, a lot of people I see who think they're new characters haven't played DDD or BbS, so to them, Young MX and Eraqus are still new characters :p

Reading over this, I realised I read it wrong.
It doesn't make sense to say the film name for a world, then say "in a world" after it, that makes no sense.
However, saying a character's name makes more sense. But they wouldn't omit Sora now would they? ;)

It's like Mad Libs but for Kingdom Hearts! On that note though, I don't even know if a character's name makes 100% sense since saying:

"Sora in a world, the keyblade can change into-" It would make much more sense to say "Sora in a world, his/their (to not give away gender) keyblade can change into-"

"In the Chicken Little world, Sora's Keyblade can transform into Lightning from the FINAL FANTASY series." - redacted quote

yass-sing.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Made a bit of a translation update thanks to a kind Twitter user:

-Interesting. (laughs) Concerning the action, it looks like the Keyblade can transform. Nomura said there were also “ridiculous transformations”.

Yasue: Yeah. (laughs) In worlds where there is [omitted], the Keyblade can change into [omitted]. The Keyblade will also be reflected on the style of the world.

OKAY GUYS. What do you think he's talking about? Where there is...???

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I blame Site Staff Admin Sign for pressuring me to broadcast that comment earlier against my will.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
In the world where there is ice, the Keyblade can change into Sea-Salt :)
Frozen

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I blame Site Staff Admin Sign for pressuring me to broadcast that comment earlier against my will.
hey japanese is a tricky language it was a 50/50 shot of getting it right

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
By the way, there's a little tidbit at the bottom of the last page about the Disneyland Ride themed "Action Flow" in KH3.

He says something like "as for the amount of Disneyland themed "Action Flow" you can expect, if you were to envision Disneyland, i think you will get a fairly reasonable estimate of the number."

But my Japanese sucks, so don't expect that to be accurate.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
By the way, there's a little tidbit at the bottom of the last page about the Disneyland Ride themed "Action Flow" in KH3.

He says something like "as for the amount of Disneyland themed "Action Flow" you can expect, if you were to envision Disneyland, i think you will get a fairly reasonable estimate of the number."

But my Japanese sucks, so don't expect that to be accurate.

It's nothing new, so it wasn't really worth translating. We already know all of the Attraction Flow skills are modeled after Disney Park rides. He's just restating it.

By the way, did Yasue really speak out the censored words?

Yes, he did. Because of the good relationships Japanese press and Japanese devs share, sharing information that is still under-wraps tends to happen often enough. Since the topic itself was an approved topic since they've already revealed Keyblade transformations, but the specifics weren't, they omitted it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
KH2 and Birth By Sleep are my two favourites too, that's why I refuse to wait until December for this! Too painful :frown:
You don't have much choice, lol. December isn't that far away.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*doesn't have a PS3*

Oh cool, ReMIX II.5 is coming out for Christmas.

*goes back to work*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back