• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question: Why wasn't lenzo mad at Lea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You'd think after Axel killed Zexion for basically no reason...he'd be pissed off.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Can we really tell how Ienzo feels based on that one very short cutscene? He may or may not harbour hatred against Lea, but there's just too little information right now.

Zebedy

Awards
They brushed past it because they didn't feel like it was worth addressing, is basically the short of it. So much of KH3D feels slimmed down to be as tight and fast as possible (something Nomura stressed they were aiming for) that quite a few things fell through the cracks. This seems to be one of them. They might address it in KH3 when there is a bit more breathing room, but I doubt it, as the conversation will likely just go something like "You killed me." "Yeah, sorry. But hey, me killing you meant you were recompleted and are human again." "Tru."

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Zexion also knew more than he was letting on. He probably wasn't too mad at Lea because he probably quickly realized that at least he was back to normal and that if he hadn't got rid of him that the Organization would have screwed him over anyway.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Probably for the same reason he just stood there like a brick when the Unversed attacked him as a kid, why he still followed Xemnas after AX made him lose his heart, and why it seems he was willing to trick his supportive adoptive father and let him be thrown into another dimension, quite possibly to die.

He just seems to REALLY not give a shit. Stuff happens and he rolls with it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have a feeling he does harbor ill feelings towards Lea. I mean who wouldn't? It'd be kind of unrealistic if he didn't have some sort of resentment.

My personal theory is that he(and possibly Even too) may try to get revenge in KH3

Zebedy

Awards
I have a feeling he does harbor ill feelings towards Lea. I mean who wouldn't? It'd be kind of unrealistic if he didn't have some sort of resentment.

My personal theory is that he may try to get revenge in KH3
Kingdom Hearts lives on unrealistic characterization and plot developments though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I actually find it pretty interesting how not having any kind of vengeful thoughts at someone who "killed" you is considered unreasonable and out of the norm!

Can't there be more forgiving people out there?

Zebedy

Awards
I don't think he would necessarily have to be "vengeful" but if someone punches you in the face or cuts off your leg, odds are you aren't going to act nicely the next time you see them. Zexion was murdered by Axel. In no reasonable world would he be this quick to be okay with him, even if he didn't want revenge.

Not to mention, even if he was okay with it (for lack of a better term) because it, in the end, meant he got recompleted, it would still, in a reasonable well characterized world, lead to Ienzo having issues trusting Lea going forward. That should've been touched on at the very least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

My personal theory is that he(and possibly Even too) may try to get revenge in KH3

What would the point be when Axel was probably getting his own revenge on the Organization members if everybody's theory about Isa and Lea being pulled into the experiments is true? Axel was way too ruthless to have not been doing this as a personal vendetta.

I'm more of the opinion they've already gotten even with each other.

But it was such a short scene and with so many unknowns, none of us can be certain of why Ienzo didn't give a shit. He clearly didn't because why would his first instinct be to start cleaning Ansem's office? If I were faced with the guy who killed me, I'd probably try and start a fight right there, or at least I wouldn't be oddly polite.

Instead they are all very nonchalant about it, implying they really have no hard feelings over the whole situation that took place in Castle Oblivion or just don't give a fuck. And honestly, why would they? Every single thing that happened in that castle to the end of KH2 lead to one invariable result: their resurrection.

And I'd say that Ienzo, being a scientist and all, would probably be more interested in the fact he was revived than anything.

The kid isn't the type to get revenge, but he is a schemer.

I'm not concerned about why Ienzo wasn't mad, but rather I'm worried that he's one of the many unknowns of this series and that makes him dangerous in general. We should not forget it was Ienzo who prompted Ansem the Wise to build the laboratory under the castle and start the experiments. Ienzo had a higher standing in the Organization than Vexen and Lexaeus and was the one who planned a great deal of what happened in Castle Oblivion.

But if he was loyal to Xehanort or just loyal to the Organization non-Xehanort-y goals, who knows.

And whoops...I ranted.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't expect it to be addressed. Axel is a popular character, so I'm sure several things from CoM will be swept under a rug and never spoken of again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't expect it to be addressed. Axel is a popular character, so I'm sure several things from CoM will be swept under a rug and never spoken of again.

This^
It's pretty much what I figured as well ever since their nonchalant attitude when they talked in DDD.

In all honesty the only way I could see it being addressed in KH3 is if Nomura decides to make Ienzo a vessel. In which I could see it coming up in a battle between the two.

Goddard

I figure that Ienzo was initially mad at Lea for watching him get wasted by the Riku Replica but came to the conclusion that any anger would be pointless. He became human and that was what he and the other Org XIII members strived for (and obtained).

Kingdom Hearts lives on unrealistic characterization and plot developments though.

That can be agreed on. Kingdom Hearts is no Dragon Age or Mass Effect when it comes to writing, as much as I wish it was at times.

Jotari

Awards
Probably for the same reason he just stood there like a brick when the Unversed attacked him as a kid, why he still followed Xemnas after AX made him lose his heart, and why it seems he was willing to trick his supportive adoptive father and let him be thrown into another dimension, quite possibly to die.

He just seems to REALLY not give a shit. Stuff happens and he rolls with it.
This. The dude is just chill by nature it seems. I can see him making a snide remark about it to Axel but ultimately being okay with how things turned out since they oddly turned out for the best. That is if he even appears in the future, which I hope he does. Him and Vexen have a lot of potential as characters.

Another possibility is that he just doesn't remember exactly what happened. In real life people who come back from major accidents don't remember the actual accident itself a lot of the time. It could be like that. Dying knocks off a couple of hours of memories and Axel is just smart enough not to bring it up. He might be confused and believe Riku was the one that killed him especially since it was Repliku who actually did the deed.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Another possibility is that he just doesn't remember exactly what happened.
That's a possible outcome. After all nobody seemed to remember Xehanort stabbing them all with a keyblade when they became nobodies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Yeah, I'd say he just can't remember. That or maybe he's too scared of him to be angry now that he doesn't appear to have any powers, and he's just a weak guy.

MyNameisAnsem

Maybe he didn't remember yet. Could that happen? Maybe the former Nobodies need time to recover their memories once reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back