• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
dude i really think its joshua look at the collar he has lol

It does look lea on the left haha but im telling ya i think its joshua on the right
o_o Looks nothing like Joshua.....

PnmmEYg.png

joshua___the_world_ends_with_you_by_xeno_agito-d62bcjd.png

Hair is entirely different.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I could see how the right one could be seen as Joshua if he was a bit older, maybe grew his hair out more and parted it a bit. However, saying the right one is Joshua is like the saying the left one Minamimoto, just cause the hair is more straight and grown out.

On second though, I hope it's Joshua and Minamimoto O____O MINAMIMOTO CONFIRMED IN KH3!!!!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow I have missed so much. :p The trailer is amazing. Everyone else has talked about the two characters at the end enough so i'll talk about how good the coded scenes look. I'm actually pretty excited to see some of those Disney scenes.

There was something about that shot of the Cheshire Cat that has bugged me since this trailer came out and I just figure it out.

This is the first time it gets a speaking role in a Kingdom Hearts game so this is the first time it gets a fully animated character model.

I was actually going to point this out. We'll finally get a voice for the Chesire Cat!

HoldYourNips

I feel as if Eraqus is going to play a pretty big role is kh3. The whole "lost masters" maybe referring to him and aqua and maybe even Yinsid. They showed Sora pick up master Eragus' keyblade for a reason. Maybe he was turned into a heartless or nobody and is helping Xehanort in one or both of those forms. Or maybe another prequel starring Eraqus, Xehanort and Yinsid. (the whole Yinsid stuff is just being pulled out of my ass btw).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Given how Eraqus is resting inside Terra's heart and Terra is lost beyond lost, I'm not sure how exactly they're going to find him. His heart would have gone somewhere when Xehanort split into Ansem and Xemnas, just like Terra's would have also (similar to Ven and Sora's heart when Sora became a Heartless).

Gram

Banned
Awards
Given how Eraqus is resting inside Terra's heart and Terra is lost beyond lost, I'm not sure how exactly they're going to find him. His heart would have gone somewhere when Xehanort split into Ansem and Xemnas, just like Terra's would have also (similar to Ven and Sora's heart when Sora became a Heartless).

If Eraqus is indeed like Ventus-Sora then he should've returned when all that division of Ansem and Xemnas recompleted....though with Xehanort as an old man again who really knows....
I do think Eraqus will play a roll somehow though otherwise Nomura wouldn't have went out of his way to point out he's in Terra.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm sure he'll return somehow, I just don't know how. It'll be interesting to see how he does.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, that's Young Xehanort in Japanese, Takanori Okuda.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I have a question! So will we be able to play BBS and/or Coded on the PS3? Or will we just get enhanced cut scenes like in 358/2 Days? And in that case, why couldn't we play 358/2 Days if we can play BBS and/or Coded!?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and Birth By Sleep are playable. Re:coded is only cutscenes, just like Days in 1.5.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a question! So will we be able to play BBS and/or Coded on the PS3? Or will we just get enhanced cut scenes like in 358/2 Days? And in that case, why couldn't we play 358/2 Days if we can play BBS and/or Coded!?

Like Nazo has said, BBS is playable. Re:coded is cutscenes (which will play more like a movie than Days, and include 2 hours of new content not seen in Re:coded).

The development team has no time to recreate a DS game into a PS3 game when they are trying to develop KH3. This is why Days & Re:coded are not full games.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This is why Days & Re:coded are not full games.

And as much as I love these two games, I still don't mind that they got this treatment. Although, seeing what Re:coded is getting done to it, I do now wish that the Days cinematics had been handled better. By comparison, Days is going to be so much choppier than Re:coded.

Master Ultima

Awards
In KH3 Tease at the end I think it was Young Xehanort and Young Eraques talking in the background and the Lost Masters must be the Foretellers from KH Chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back