• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You

It's old news, and probably has been discussed here, but I did some digging and found a response from SquareEnix on the secret ending from Solo Remix.

"I don’t believe that talking a lot about it is necessarily a good thing. I think what is important is the feeling that the players got when they saw that ending. Joshua, who has watched Neku grow up first hand, may have discovered the hope of the possibility of Shibuya changing. There are hints about the story scattered throughout the game, and so I’m sure it would be fun if you connect those pieces and think about them," the team replied.

That was well over a year ago too.

Man I really miss the feeling going through this for the first time in 2008. If they ever announced anything with this for the 3DS I might die.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ I'm practically dyin for a re-release of it on 3ds or some other system. Not sure how long my original will last or how long original DS games will be playable.
They have it on phones and such but I ain't gonna get that if I can't transfer and save all my work.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

They seriously need to get app saves to the cloud or something with iOS or at least transferable between accounts, no one wants to hang on to a phone for as long as they need to for risk of losing that kind of save data

Gram

Banned
Awards

They seriously need to get app saves to the cloud or something with iOS or at least transferable between accounts, no one wants to hang on to a phone for as long as they need to for risk of losing that kind of save data

Yes, yes they should! The major reason I keep any kind of DS is solely to keep my TWEWY alive! (oh yes I love it that much) And I finally have a phone capable of that cloud stuff as of yesterday so some transferable love would be nice.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

That right there is a big reason why I'm not a fan of mobile gaming beyond Tetris or Mahjong.

I also have an Android so I'm forever bitter over the game having only been available on iOS.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Aw snippity snap listen to those jammin' tunes. This is ognna be used for something, RIGHT?

BlueKey777

Banned

There is speculation that for this anniversary there will be a sequel (I kinda doubt it tough because we've been waiting to long for this...)

BlueKey777

Banned

Its a teaser I guess but so far there has been no information other than that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Please make use of our lovely main site~

The girl with the pink jacket is named Coco. She is a reaper featured in The World Ends With You -Live Remix-, a social TWEWY game that was terminated this February. She would guide Neku through the game, giving him items, tips, and whatnot.

The World Ends With You Preview Night on August 7th! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider < this is the most recent news. Please discuss sequel hype there.

This is Hype-chan (no real name) who was first shown at the end of TWEWY Solo Remix with the message of a "New 7 Days"

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It really is epic! ;u;
Think we'll get more new ones?
Hope so!! :D Ishimoto-san has been putting up a lot of new music lately, though the other songs are covers ;0; Hopefully he posts more soon~

I'm still giddy about the song title and everything xD I don't think they've referenced the English name in any of the music or anything before so yay ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back