• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

Huh. Something about seeing it on a box... I don't know how to say it, but I can see why it's alright there.

MyNameisAnsem

To me, MX has this look that says "Hey guys. I know something you don't......and I will never tell you for I am a troll!" Otherwise, I love this art!

Nah, he'll only reveal his plan when everything is just about to go perfectly for him. At least, that's what DDD was like.

nxtgarnett5

lol reading into things too much is fun! :D I like it though, my fave keyblade is there! Bond of Flame~!

Bond of flame is definitely one of my favorite key blades in the series. My personal favorite just because of this cover is the "data keyblade" I think it was a nice addition to the ring of keyblades,

MyNameisAnsem

His face does seem to have an expression of... certain evil. And weirdness. But hey, it's not awful. I don't think so anyway.

nxtgarnett5

I usually keep Oblivion and Bond of Flame in Final Form. Speaking of....I'm a bit surprised Sora's forms aren't on the boxart somehow....

Well I mean, when they are trying to fit an incredible of characters and keyblades onto the small box art of a playstation game, it seems like they left those out simply because they had no room to put them. Unless you had some sort of idea of how they could have been implemented?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well I mean, when they are trying to fit an incredible of characters and keyblades onto the small box art of a playstation game, it seems like they left those out simply because they had no room to put them. Unless you had some sort of idea of how they could have been implemented?
I honestly wouldn't try to fit more along the sides...^_^'

nxtgarnett5

That's why I'm saying, I feel like they put so so much into this cover that any more would have have been just way too much, I wouldn't know the difference between Sora and Terra

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That's why I'm saying, I feel like they put so so much into this cover that any more would have have been just way too much, I wouldn't know the difference between Sora and Terra
And those 2 should NOT be confused! XD

I don't even mind how the characters aren't symmetrical. I love how it reminds me of Pisa!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Nope! So then.....what's the least fave you have? Mine is definetly The GBA Cover of Chain of Memories....sorry but I just don't like it!

But-but I like that one. D: It's ok though. I think my least favorite is between BBS and Re:Coded but it's not because I dislike them, I just like them less than the others.

I usually keep Oblivion and Bond of Flame in Final Form. Speaking of....I'm a bit surprised Sora's forms aren't on the boxart somehow....

You have a point there Sora's forms would have been a neat addition to the cover but considering all of the characters that needed representation (some of which didn't make it on the cover) I suppose it was a better idea not to include them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back