• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favourite KH1 world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

I hate the Alice in wonderland world with a burning passion. The music would ingrain itself into my soul and I could never figure out the jumps when I was first playing through and I didn't know where to go or what to do and it was so unsatisfying to finish.

I can completely agree with you, I never knew when I was done, if I was done, where to go next, what was upside down and right side up. Am I suppose to be looking for that stupid cat? Do I go back to the queen now? Okay I'm just gonna keep beating up these cards, but what they come back to life? Ooohh I'm suppose to attack this thing in the middle with the wheels.

Yeah wonderland was not exactly fun

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I can completely agree with you, I never knew when I was done, if I was done, where to go next, what was upside down and right side up. Am I suppose to be looking for that stupid cat? Do I go back to the queen now? Okay I'm just gonna keep beating up these cards, but what they come back to life? Ooohh I'm suppose to attack this thing in the middle with the wheels.

It was beyond the point of "not exactly fun". There were so many things that could go wrong to which you would have to redo EVERYTHING. So yeah, beyond the point of "not exactly fun." lol

omnipresent

Agreed. Wonderland hurt my brain so much. Very confusing. Yet maybe that was the plan? It is​ meant to be the loony bin!

MegaCore5

Awards
I hate the Alice in wonderland world with a burning passion. The music would ingrain itself into my soul and I could never figure out the jumps when I was first playing through and I didn't know where to go or what to do and it was so unsatisfying to finish.
Sometimes that world seemed like quite a maze but I think I enjoyed it just because it was very similar to how the movie was. Very confusing and irritating!! Haha

MegaCore5

Awards
But it did have its charms too. Remember the un-birthday event in the first game? Stuff like that really hasn't been implemented in any other world beyond its own.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, that was fun. And you're right, it did have its charms, but it's overshadowed by the little annoyances that the world had at the end of the day. >.> The enemies and the Red Queen were the parts that really annoyed me the most. Even considering the sorta redundancies that the world had as far as the actual controls the world had(the resetting of pathways).

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that my lease favorite world in all of Kingdom Hearts I is definitely Monstro. I got lost in there so many times that Sora leveled up 7 times before I finally figured out how to get to the boss for the first time. To this day I have used a guide for Monstro ever since play through 1. Doesn't help when the Heartless knock you back into a lower chamber though.

It still gives you problems? Well then have you seen Anagram's wonderful words of advice?

Had the same problem then someone pointed out "just follow the green doors"....it was so simple...TnT

:D

I'll admit I really didn't like Wonderland the first couple times I played KH 1 but recent playthroughs I have found it kind of fun. I really like all of the different ways into the Bizarre Room (and it's good that I keep forgetting how to get to them all so that I can discover them again).

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
It still gives you problems? Well then have you seen Anagram's wonderful words of advice?

:D

I'll admit I really didn't like Wonderland the first couple times I played KH 1 but recent playthroughs I have found it kind of fun. I really like all of the different ways into the Bizarre Room (and it's good that I keep forgetting how to get to them all so that I can discover them again).

Out of everyone I know or have frequented, you are the only one to say that about Wonderland. As I have expressed in earlier posts, I loathe it. >_>

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Out of everyone I know or have frequented, you are the only one to say that about Wonderland. As I have expressed in earlier posts, I loathe it. >_>

Oh believe me I can understand why people hate it but it doesn't seem to bother me much anymore. However Atlantica still does. :/

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh believe me I can understand why people hate it but it doesn't seem to bother me much anymore. However Atlantica still does. :/

Atlantica I can understand. In Kh1, that water pathway that is like a jetstorm, it can definitely get frustrating, but also the different controls to get used to. I have spent plenty of a hour fighting with the camera angles. D:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't forget the gosh darned singing part!! Dx

Refresh my memory. KH2 only had the singing right? KH1 actually had a story behind it where it was actually meaningful, right?

Yeah the singing didn't come into play until KH2. It's funny that the swimming mechanic felt a little better in KH2 but there were only two rooms you could swim in. :/

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah the singing didn't come into play until KH2. It's funny that the swimming mechanic felt a little better in KH2 but there were only two rooms you could swim in. :/

A little ironic ain't it? The game that Atlantica has better swimming mechanics is the game that the very world with said improved mechanics are in sucks donkey balls. lmao

Yamuraiha

Awards
Definitely Atlantica .. I don't like moving around in that world.
Also Ursula.
Always Ursula.

Yamuraiha

Awards
Kanji Tatsumi would describe my whole Atlantica experience with one sentence: Up close and personal.

​War flashbacks of Ursulas neck... _(┐「ε:)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back