• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Tap. Tap tap. Tap tap tap. Taptaptaptapta... *pokes Light in the eye by accident* Oops, sorry!

Working on my drawing right now. Current step? The eyes. Trying to get a look that I like for my characters; I'm tired of looking for pics on the net that fit close enough to what I want...

Good thing I wear glasses >> miss trampoline Cleopatra

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Oh wow... I just got back from my home country of Philippines. And I never got the chance to log out XD. Alright so as a comeback gift, how about a post, yes?

Been tied over writing Alteisen Record: The Other Side fanfic for the past few weeks. So... let's get that post done.

Awards
Oh wow... I just got back from my home country of Philippines. And I never got the chance to log out XD. Alright so as a comeback gift, how about a post, yes?

Been tied over writing Alteisen Record: The Other Side fanfic for the past few weeks. So... let's get that post done.

You're a Filipino? So am I.

Well, last thing I knew they were still in Mysidia and the others left to finish the mission Cecil sent the boys (Rhys, Lance and Ceodore) on.

Also I got a post up, not too sure how it turned out; but at least it's up.

So when is it okay for me to post again? I wouldn't want to throw you all off. Unless I'm already 'kicked out'.

Awards
@Seeker: You can post whenever you'd like. We can keep up with multiple story threads.

@KZ: Lol; does that mean you're posting soon? ;p

Um…I think I've lost interest in the entire roleplay business. I now have fanfics to write and read. Sorry, but just as Bonechill allowed me to use his character Gale, I think I'll leave and loan my characters to anybody who'd like to use them.

It's been fun roleplaying this far, but I'm afraid I've been gone too long to try and keep up. Au revoir.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, posted! I apologize for how long it is, it just...ran away from me. Also, to those fighting Riku, I'm sorry, but him, Sora and Kairi are suppsoed to be stronger than the main cast right now; so it's supposed to be a little unfair. Sorry! *hides before anyone can yell at her or start throwing bricks at her*

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Okay, posted! I apologize for how long it is, it just...ran away from me. Also, to those fighting Riku, I'm sorry, but him, Sora and Kairi are suppsoed to be stronger than the main cast right now; so it's supposed to be a little unfair. Sorry! *hides before anyone can yell at her or start throwing bricks at her*

LOL well I actually am already for a large ass woopin so no problem their hun XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back