• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Ah, my bad. But close enough.
Here`s, to goofing off! (Holds up ice-cream like a Musketeer.)

No problem. *holds up ice cream like a Musketeer in accordance*

You guys wore me down!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=723612564354563

I made an English trailer for you guys. Please excuse some of the dialogue as it was attached to music and I couldn't separate it.
Also, please excuse Terra's line at the start as half of it was buried under a sound effect and it was impossible to hear him.

No worries. This trailer is still pretty good. The dialogue being a little inconsistent didn't bother me considering that it can be hard to separate; that is the biggest reason why gamerips can be hard to come by in the first place.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if it's just me or does the video lag a bit every time when it reaches the part where Ventus plays Ohana Beat. Maybe the frame rate is too high for my laptop?
I didn't notice anything, but it wouldn't surprise me. The game lags during the Larxene battle in KH2FM HD, so I'm not surprised if there's more.

Anyway, good job, Chaser!
Thank you! I'm so happy I can mix what I'm studying with something I love and that I get to share that with all of you. I'll get better over time and hopefully provide the best experience for everyone.

Edit: I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU TO GOLDPANNER FOR TRANSLATING THE RE:CODED DIALOGUE FOR ME BECAUSE IT WAS A VERY SWEET THING FOR HER TO DO

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't know how you guys do these English trailer cause the time it takes to find all the audio clips alone and sync them is a lot, but just know it is VERY APPRECIATED!!!

TronThanks.gif

Sorarocks93

Awards
Ah they made it so good. The quality on this one is very good. The way the song synchs up with every scene is awesome too.

I can't wait for an English trailer now, hope it's as good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know how you guys do these English trailer cause the time it takes to find all the audio clips alone and sync them is a lot, but just know it is VERY APPRECIATED!!!

TronThanks.gif
The 10 minute Birth by Sleep one took me abuot 24 hours (including dinner, sleep, crying over exporting without sound and large file sizes). This one took me a few hours due to exporting issues, waiting for translations, and dinner.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Here is a vimeo file for people who can't or don't want to watch it on Facebook.
[video=vimeo;105405051]https://vimeo.com/105405051[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*remembers that we made a vimeo account years ago*

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Aww, thanks Chaser and Goldpanner for doing an English version!

Now that I know what Namina is saying, I find it odd that it shows Xemnas at the end and I have no idea why I feel that.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Of all the trailers, I still think E3's is my favorite, but I am very glad you guys made an English version for this one. Thanks so much for doing it!

Now that I know what Namina is saying, I find it odd that it shows Xemnas at the end and I have no idea why I feel that.

I was literally just about to ask about this myself. It seemed like something really odd to place while Naminé talks about saving people and the like.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Aww, thanks Chaser and Goldpanner for doing an English version!

Of all the trailers, I still think E3's is my favorite, but I am very glad you guys made an English version for this one. Thanks so much for doing it!

I was literally just about to ask about this myself. It seemed like something really odd to place while Naminé talks about saving people and the like.

Maybe it has something to do with Terra? It's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Thinking it some more, Namina's lines were telling Sora (uh, Data Sora) that he's the only one who can heal their pain and the key to saving them is inside 'im (Sora's good nature is the Key to Return Hearts? Lame.) with everyone being shown being said people in pain...then Xemnas.
Now I know why it felt odd, the trailer implies Xemnas is on of those in torment.
...Guuuuuuys, we just be III teased!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Thinking it some more, Namina's lines were telling Sora (uh, Data Sora) that he's the only one who can heal their pain and the key to saving them is inside 'im (Sora's good nature is the Key to Return Hearts? Lame.)

I mean, that was always going to be at least somewhat of the case-

Ansem: they can be saved. All Sora needs to do is be himself and follow wherever it is that his heart takes him. It is the best and the only way. The rest is in there.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That may be called the Final Trailer but we all know in the end...there will be a Launch Trailer lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That may be called the Final Trailer but we all know in the end...there will be a Launch Trailer lol.

This is the Final Trailer for Japan only. We will of course keep receiving more promotional videos until the game releases in December.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
This is the Final Trailer for Japan only. We will of course keep receiving more promotional videos until the game releases in December.

Yeah, the Japanese release window is actually right there lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There won't be any more trailers for Japan. There sure as hell will be more for English fans though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back