• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Released in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's been just under a year since Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX was announced at the D23 Expo in Japan. Since then many fans have been highly anticipating this collection of games, as it sports arguably two of the most popular Kingdom Hearts games of all time, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Throw in the Final Mix verison of these games with new textures, aspect ratio, and challenges, and this collection is a must have for Kingdom Hearts fans!

Today, October 2nd, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is officially in stores in Japan. It's been a wild ride fand while there's still some time before the game is released in English, today we celebrate the Japanese launch of the game.

In case you missed it, here's the news over these last few days:

OCTOBER 6 2014

OCTOBER 5 2014

OCTOBER 4 2014

OCTOBER 3 2014

OCTOBER 2 2014

OCTOBER 1 2014

SEPTEMBER 30 2014

SEPTEMBER 29 2014

SEPTEMBER 27 2014

While there's still another two months until the English release of the game, please look forward to the secret endings, our review of the game, and more over these next few months. Thanks for your continued support by visiting KHInsider!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
And now I [im]patiently wait for my Collector's Pack to arrive.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
And now I [im]patiently wait for my Collector's Pack to arrive.

Ugh, tell me about it. I preordered the game months in advance and to hear that it's still not out yet over in the U.S. is killing me.

Ah well, this may actually be a good thing considering that I haven't had much time to play games this semester anyway, so I'll probably tackle most of this during winter break.

Either way, the waiting continues...

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Just two more months for the NA release! We got Halloween to go through and Thanksgiving.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Of everyone in Japan who got themselves early copies, nobody really bothered checking Re:Coded ... Everyone prefers to start with KH2 and/or BBS :(
Curse you very patient Japanese people who would rather play the games first and save Re:Coded for laaaaaaaaaaaaast!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Of everyone in Japan who got themselves early copies, nobody really bothered checking Re:Coded ... Everyone prefers to start with KH2 and/or BBS :(

Not necessarily, they did watch the secret but preferred not to spoil it for everyone

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Man, it's already October 2 in Japan. It's still the 1st where I am. Kinda makes you think about where we are in the universe.

It always blows my mind how fast people complete these games right after they come out though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
something tells me 2.5 came for some of the Staff, did it?

No, not yet xD We're all waiting anxiously for our parcels.

But we're working with someone to make something special for you guys that is related to 2.5! Will probably be posted over the course of next week.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, it's already October 2 in Japan. It's still the 1st where I am. Kinda makes you think about where we are in the universe.

It always blows my mind how fast people complete these games right after they come out though.

Still October 1 for me as well. xD

I am always surprised at how fast some people complete games like this.

And as much as I would like to see that secret movie I would rather wait to see it for myself in December. This is going to be a long wait. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back