• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Just another stupid scene showing off how ambivalent and mysterious the villains are.

I never expected too much anyway, Re:Coded the movie will be fine on it's own.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
The writing is seriously stupid and makes little sense as natural conversations go. It's ok to be cryptic but...

YMX: I don't have it in my own hands yet.
Braig: I *see*.
Braig: So that, too, is connected to the Keyblade War, then.

Where did he get that from for example?

Btw, bid we know that Axel and Saix were created at the same time as the apprentices?

While the scene has many similarities with the one in 3D, it has many differences and inaccuracies so it's hard to point out when it happened. It could be right before Braig gets stabbed but not everything adds up..

I am seriously thinking this scene will end in the eventual 3D Final Mix HD which will flesh out some parts of the story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This scene makes me think of that theory we had going around that Xehanort is the 6th apprentice of the Foreteller's Master.

Btw, bid we know that Axel and Saix were created at the same time as the apprentices?

I think we more or less assumed that was the case, considering the circumstance. Lea and Isa were always trying to sneak into the castle; suppose the one time they finally succeeded was when they regretted it more than ever.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I think we more or less assumed that was the case, considering the circumstance. Lea and Isa were always trying to sneak into the castle; suppose the one time they finally succeeded was when they regretted it more than ever.
And the Ansem Reports did say that there were "volunteers" for the "Darkness of the Heart" experiments.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it's pretty interesting how the silver-haired character ended up being YMX. Most folks only considered either Apprentice Xehanort or Terranort, and then this guy shows up (more Ben Diskin, yes please).

The relationship between young and old Xehanort is so weird though.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
lol wired relationship its like YX betraying the old coot from the way he tallks in this cutscene then what about MX keyblade i know his original keyblade is no name not the the one he using in bbs still dont know the name but its special keyblade the one his using now is connected to the war sounds intresting

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it's pretty interesting how the silver-haired character ended up being YMX. Most folks only considered either Apprentice Xehanort or Terranort, and then this guy shows up (more Ben Diskin, yes please).

The relationship between young and old Xehanort is so weird though.

Would you grow up to Master Xehanort? But it's odd how he will betray himself.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The sixth's foreteller...THE SIXTH FORETELLER. The one who did not receive a tome with the Foreteller's Script within it. They are one of the masters we are unfamiliar with but we know there is a motif with the Foreteller's Keyblades. So...This Keyblade that is dirt old must be...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The sixth's foreteller...THE SIXTH FORETELLER. The one who did not receive a tome with the Foreteller's Script within it. They are one of the masters we are unfamiliar with but we know there is a motif with the Foreteller's Keyblades. So...This Keyblade that is dirt old must be...

EXACTLY THIS AHHHHH

Nomura, you can't hide it from us! We knoooooow~

Would you grow up to Master Xehanort? But it's odd how he will betray himself.

Feels like the older is screwing around with the younger and the younger is being a rebellious teen and giving his older self the middle finger.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Probably the HD collections. To remix the games and make them connect together through these bundles.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
EXACTLY THIS AHHHHH

Nomura, you can't hide it from us! We knoooooow~

Feels like the older is screwing around with the younger and the younger is being a rebellious teen and giving his older self the middle finger.

So in a nutshell, they are trying to get rid of each other. MX is using YMX and YMX is trying to go against MX.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
The more I think about everything from 3D onwards, the more my head hurts.. there are too many interpretations of the secret video when you combine it with 3D.

Probably the HD collections. To remix the games and make them connect together through these bundles.

Cool, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back