• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Not worth it at all for me since I already have 1.5.
I can't believe the artbook is only 30 pages. If it were say....300 or had one of the Ultimania...even a sampler Ultimania, I'd say it was worth it. But a plushy and a pin I'm getting anyway don't interest me enough.
I can see this being something major collectors will go nuts for and at least they are trying to give us a collector's edition.
I hope with KH3 we get a proper collector's edition though, something packed with goodies and new content.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Not worth it at all for me since I already have 1.5.
I can't believe the artbook is only 30 pages. If it were say....300 or had one of the Ultimania...even a sampler Ultimania, I'd say it was worth it. But a plushy and a pin I'm getting anyway don't interest me enough.
I can see this being something major collectors will go nuts for and at least they are trying to give us a collector's edition.
I hope with KH3 we get a proper collector's edition though, something packed with goodies and new content.

Okay, but a 300 page artbook or english ultimania would be at least upwards of 60 bucks and probably somewhere realistically around 100.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Just locked my order in.

2.5 is turning out to be very expensive game for me.
What would really be nice if they gave us a KH 2.5 poster like the 1.5 one fromm the launch event. Imagine Kingdom Hearts 2 box art in CGI *drools a bit*
This would be fantastic. Especially if it's the pillar art from Final Mix with the BbS crew included

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Can we all agree that it's stupid to call this the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition when it includes 1.5? They should have put that on the front cover.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This was my fear.....I'm guessing there is no way to refund/cancel my pre-order with the eu store now huh?
I don't know about the EU Store, but I just had to cancel my US order as it got caught in their anti-fraud catcher and they required proof I lived in the US (AusPost set up a place in America where you can buy parcels, it goes to them, and they ship it to Australia so I was using that).
Maybe shoot them an email saying you want a refund?

Bobjam

Awards
I don't know about the EU Store, but I just had to cancel my US order as it got caught in their anti-fraud catcher and they required proof I lived in the US (AusPost set up a place in America where you can buy parcels, it goes to them, and they ship it to Australia so I was using that).
Maybe shoot them an email saying you want a refund?

Thanks. That's what I have ended up doing. The funny thing is I bet that as soon as Square come back to me and then I go to game it will be sold out. They better come back quick!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'll be getting the Limited Edition since I already have the 1.5 ReMIX and a Shadow plush. The other stuff doesn't look that impressive.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just a small bit of hope for us Aussie's...

Take a look at the disc's. They have the PEGI 12 as well as the Australian PG rating's on them. Why would a they ever print the collector's edition with the PG symbol if it was never going to be released here?

My Aussie 1.5 Limited edition has exactly the same disc as the UK version, the only difference being the packaging has a PG instead of a 12 on it.

But then again, Joey seems to know what's going to happen and when, and if he's ordered from the US there might not be any hope D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But then again, Joey seems to know what's going to happen and when, and if he's ordered from the US there might not be any hope D:
Oh I only tried that because I got impatient (and it backfired). So far, EB Games have said they haven't received any kind of confirmation for the collector's edition, but if they are getting it, it should be up within the next week.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh I only tried that because I got impatient (and it backfired). So far, EB Games have said they haven't received any kind of confirmation for the collector's edition, but if they are getting it, it should be up within the next week.

Well finger's crossed then.

The Italian trailer that was linked a little earlier seems to confirm distribution outside of just the US, UK and France though, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdAEnTFrNQ&list=UUYo8IZPzSjJ8idSNkYhYdMw

Dark Wing

Awards
Has anyone who's ordered this online been having issues getting the order confirmation email? I've emailed customer support twice and I received their reply emails but not the order confirmation that they've apparently sent me 3 times now. anyone have any suggestions as to why this might be happening? I'm just kinda at a loss at this point...

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dark Drive

Awards
Just a small bit of hope for us Aussie's...

Take a look at the disc's. They have the PEGI 12 as well as the Australian PG rating's on them. Why would a they ever print the collector's edition with the PG symbol if it was never going to be released here?

My Aussie 1.5 Limited edition has exactly the same disc as the UK version, the only difference being the packaging has a PG instead of a 12 on it.

Thanks for mentioning that, gives me a little bit of hope ;v;
i've always wanted a proper shadow plushie though :( I hope it does get announced for Australia as well as plenty of other countries.

Cherryjuice

Amazon Germany had some. I managed to order a copy. The CE pretty much instantly sold out though. I think you could order for like 2 hours... It's possible they are getting some more though, happened with quite a few CEs in the past.

So happy that this is not a UK/FR-only thing... Looks like the CE will be available in most PAL-countries (or at least you can order from shops that ship internationally) after all.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Amazon Germany had some. I managed to order a copy. The CE pretty much instantly sold out though. I think you could order for like 2 hours... It's possible they are getting some more though, happened with quite a few CEs in the past.

So happy that this is not a UK/FR-only thing... Looks like the CE will be available in most PAL-countries (or at least you can order from shops that ship internationally) after all.

Thanks! I ordered that one since game.co.uk doesn't take my credit cards. If I manage to resolve the issues I will cancel it and order from game.

Anyone interested, keep in mind that this has the German rating logos on the front and whatever text will probably be in German.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back