• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Like I said, I didn't know about this before. I remember reading once some one said you just go fight the heartless to gain more experience. And I guess the chances of getting an Anti-form is less once you get the Final Form and you have 70% supposedly during a boss fight. I'm not sure. I am more familiar with the first game than what I was in the second game.

So basically, just use the drives against anything, right?
The Drives level up differently. If you want the higher levels of the abilities that symbiotically come with them (High Jump, Dash, Double Jump, Glide, etc) you hafta level up each forme. There's a trick to each forme, and in your stats it will show you points to the next level just like your normal forme.

Valor: Gains exp for each time you hit an enemy. Just beat stuff up. Pretty straightforward.
Wisdom: Gains exp for each Heartless you defeat. It's best if you spam magic in a crowd.
Master: Gains exp from Drive Orbs collected. Go to places with larger enemies that drop Orbs and be sure to collect them!
Final: Gains exp from each Nobody defeated. Just go to The World that Never Was.
Limit: I have yet to look up anything about it. So I'm clueless.
(I know all this was already covered, but these are my suggestions)

Be in each forme to get the experience (obviously). And if you want to know another trick for keeping the drive bar up: head to the Gummi Ship before it depletes fully. Don't revert, just hop on the ship. This lets you heal AND allows you to play on different worlds regularly.

Lastly: Final Forme resets the counter to get Anti Forme. So just don't use Final for a while and keep going into Drive. Anti will show up more often.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Thanks for the synopsis there. I still can't believe I didn't bother finding out about this back 8 years ago once the original was released. I still need one more form I just noticed I'm missing and that's the Final Form.
If you go to Status in the menu and select a character/form/summon, you can highlight experience and a description will be given in the bottom. Yeah sure, no problem. The enemies in the Cavern of Remembrance are strong, so unless you're at a high level it's probably going to be a challenge to rid the cavern of them.

DoctahFaz

Awards
The other day, I was reliving my nightmares of Assault Riders in The Land of Dragons. Luckily, those were the hardest part of the world and now I'm finishing Beast's Castle, which is much more manageable...and I'll finally have Cure!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
The other day, I was reliving my nightmares of Assault Riders in The Land of Dragons. Luckily, those were the hardest part of the world and now I'm finishing Beast's Castle, which is much more manageable...and I'll finally have Cure!
I'm gonna warn you, though: beware the ghost Heartless in the Underworld. Those things are incredibly fatal on harder modes. As tough as the Riders are, I think I hate those ghosts even more -_-

DoctahFaz

Awards
I'm gonna warn you, though: beware the ghost Heartless in the Underworld. Those things are incredibly fatal on harder modes. As tough as the Riders are, I think I hate those ghosts even more -_-

The Trick Ghosts? Whatever the case is, I remember the escape from Hades also being a difficult part. Luckily, my style of playing is that I level grind in each world, so I'm usually prepared for each challenge before it comes along.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Oh if you don't like those ghosts, have fun with the ones in the Cavern of Remembrance! They receive damage from magic attacks.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Finally started playing.

Wish they redub Namine's voice with Meaghan. She sounds like such a sweet heart. I dig her voice for the character a lot more than Snow.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Forgot how much I love this b@stard.

pUYSKaI.jpg

Like srsly Anti-Form is the shit for fun & laughs.

Davidsawr

The worst are those cars in the timeless river. May god damn those pieces of crap for all eternity

Gram

Banned
Awards
The worst are those cars in the timeless river. May god damn those pieces of crap for all eternity

I actually got by them easy...for once. Not sure how, usually they give me more hell than anything later in the game.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Hahaha I love your statement. Again, Oh if you think those are tough, wait until you come across the ones in the Cavern of Remembrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back