• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Top 5 Hardest Boss Battles!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart54

Made a video on what I think are the top 5 hardest boss battles in the whole series! What do y'all think are the hardest bosses? Thanks!

[video=youtube_share;rxfJjPOD2Jk]http://youtu.be/rxfJjPOD2Jk[/video]

Leonhart54

^lol....be sure to check out the video though...I worked very hard on it and it's much better than making a simple list! Thanks guys!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
A pissed off suit of armor lol. And I haven't event attempted him yet. A good video and we will soon see the next challenge that Kingdom Hearts 3 will present.

Some guy

I really love your voice! ... Hope that didn't sound weird

And I agree with your list, mysterious figure's two hit kill grab thingy and his total randomness are just the worst.

Rolands

Well, I like your video and sound quality. The list itself is...nothing bad, but it's frankly nothing I'm interested in. Which bosses are "hardest" is rather meaningless to me, because a game should scale its difficulty to be a challenge to the player without being too frustrating. Having a super hard boss in your game is no achievement, it just means you balanced your game incorrectly.

Awards
LOL it's funny how you said MF was responsible for broken game controls, because that battle is the reason my PSP's control stick is broken. I was dodging so much it was ridiculous, and it took me HOURS for each character. Now when I try to play a game, characters will just move on their own without me touching it XD

Leonhart54

A pissed off suit of armor lol. And I haven't event attempted him yet. A good video and we will soon see the next challenge that Kingdom Hearts 3 will present.

Thanks for the post! I'm pumped for KHIII as well!

I really love your voice! ... Hope that didn't sound weird

And I agree with your list, mysterious figure's two hit kill grab thingy and his total randomness are just the worst.

Haha, no weirdness at all! Thanks for the nice comments and MF was crazy!!

Well, I like your video and sound quality. The list itself is...nothing bad, but it's frankly nothing I'm interested in. Which bosses are "hardest" is rather meaningless to me, because a game should scale its difficulty to be a challenge to the player without being too frustrating. Having a super hard boss in your game is no achievement, it just means you balanced your game incorrectly.

Thanks so much for the comment and I love your take on difficult bosses in games!

LOL it's funny how you said MF was responsible for broken game controls, because that battle is the reason my PSP's control stick is broken. I was dodging so much it was ridiculous, and it took me HOURS for each character. Now when I try to play a game, characters will just move on their own without me touching it XD

Haha, I forgot to mention my comment on broken joysticks...etc. is FACT! Thanks for the comment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Antar

Awards
Just to help you avoid trouble:
-It is a good idea to put all of your reply's in ONE post instead of quadruple posting.
-You can quote multiple posts by clicking on the quote button with a + on the bottom right on each post.
-If you want to add something you forgot, you can edit your posts with the edit button on the bottom right of your post.

Leonhart54

Just to help you avoid trouble:
-It is a good idea to put all of your reply's in ONE post instead of quadruple posting.
-You can quote multiple posts by clicking on the quote button with a + on the bottom right on each post.
-If you want to add something you forgot, you can edit your posts with the edit button on the bottom right of your post.

Thanks a ton for the help!!!!

Darkrider S

I like it ! I feel degraded though since i've only completed no.5 out of those bosses T_T. I've encountered the rest but never spent enough time to actually beat them. I don't think i want to try sephiroth kh1 purely because i'm not a fan of the battle system. No idea about No heart, gonna try him on my 2.5

Leonhart54

I like it ! I feel degraded though since i've only completed no.5 out of those bosses T_T. I've encountered the rest but never spent enough time to actually beat them. I don't think i want to try sephiroth kh1 purely because i'm not a fan of the battle system. No idea about No heart, gonna try him on my 2.5

Gotta try Sephiroth though!!! thanks for the comment!

Leonhart54

I also believe Sephiroth was def difficult in both games, but just more difficult in the first kingdom hearts

SephirothZ

Sephiroth was definitely easier in KH2, but I thought he was still a decent challenge in KH2, you still had to have a good reaction and skill at the game.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Good job. You speak very well and your tone and demeanor are much more exciting than most of the KH countdown videos out there.

Articus

Hm, most of those bosses were from Birth by Sleep with the exception of a couple.

Did you really compare them all? Was this just for 2.5?

I have yet to try most of the optional bosses in BBS, as I only just recently beat the game in 2.5. I did previously defeat Vanitas on the PSP, but I killed him with mostly land mines lol. Myserious Figure... I never seriously attempted, but I am pumped this go around as I have been clearing all the secret bosses since 1.5. So yes, I have defeated Lingering Will and I felt so glad to finally get him out of the way.

Is the Mysterious Figure still number 1 with the small nerf they did to him in 2.5?

I know this is just your personal opinion, just want clarification on things.

Leonhart54

Hm, most of those bosses were from Birth by Sleep with the exception of a couple.

Did you really compare them all? Was this just for 2.5?

I have yet to try most of the optional bosses in BBS, as I only just recently beat the game in 2.5. I did previously defeat Vanitas on the PSP, but I killed him with mostly land mines lol. Myserious Figure... I never seriously attempted, but I am pumped this go around as I have been clearing all the secret bosses since 1.5. So yes, I have defeated Lingering Will and I felt so glad to finally get him out of the way.

Is the Mysterious Figure still number 1 with the small nerf they did to him in 2.5?

I know this is just your personal opinion, just want clarification on things.

Thank for the comment! The video was based on my personal experiences along with a ton of research on what most people believe are the toughest bosses...this includes forum searches, individual interviews, polls conducted with a ton of replies...however, there's always some that have a more difficult time with one boss than another, however, mysterious figure was pretty difficult along with lingering will so they took the top! ..and it was taken from all the games available at the time of making the video! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back