• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this how the timeline goes after BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
1) Terranort is found by AtW

2) A few months later he morphs into AX because of MX

3) AtW creates a lab because of lenzo and starts conducting experiments on AX which trigged his memory and this is when MX is unconsciously controlling him and his memories start comng to AX slowly

4) AX and the apprentices start going overboard and steal countless RG victims and torture them. One of their hearts collapse and now begins heartless in the RoL.

5) AtW finds that the apprentices went behind his back. He ordered them to seal the lab. "What on earth was hAppening to my beloved apprentices? "

6) AX and the apprentices now secretly continues to dab further into research. The heartless find the door to RG. AX opens it because he is a keyblade master in his past life. Xehanort opens it and slowly RG starts crumbling. The worlds barrier breaks and King Mickey now uses a gummi ship made from the worlds barriers to travel to RG to speak to AtW

7) King Mickey meets AtW and AX barges in and asks AtW to continue their research but AtW says "Xehanort. Those thoughts are best forgotten". King Mickey saw something suspicious of AX and told AtW to check his lab

8) AX stabs the apprentices and himself creating ASoD and Xemnas

9) AtW finds the Ansem reportswritten by Xehanort under his name. By this point he said the apprentices ceased to be human. Ommediately after becoming nobodies Xemnas and the 5 apprentices banish AtW to RoN . Xemnas then creates the chamber of repose. Xemnas leaves RG with the apprentices to form the organixation. XH finishes the rest of the Ansem reports. He also never saw Xemnas because he was only deducing the existence of nobodies. Also XH sent kairi off RG

10) Maleficent finds RG and completly destroys it like leon and the others said

Last edited:

DoctahFaz

Awards
The finer details of this part of the plot haven't been made clear, but it looks like you probably got it right for the most part. I'm not sure, but I though they banished Ansem the Wise before becoming Nobodies. Of course, I might be mistaken, but that was just my thought.

digimikej

Awards
I don't really remember the order of events myself, but I can tell you one thing: there was no "morphing" of one person into another. Apprentice Xehanort is just Terranort in a Lab Coat.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I don't really remember the order of events myself, but I can tell you one thing: there was no "morphing" of one person into another. Apprentice Xehanort is just Terranort in a Lab Coat.

Agreed that there was no "morphing."

I would also say that Terranort was specifically Master Xehanort in Terra's body until being rescued by Aqua (after being defeated by her) and winding up back in Radiant Garden with no memory. That marks the official beginning of Apprentice Xehanort (aka Terranort in a lab coat)

Samhain

Bronze Member

No.
They definitely did not have the same hairstyle. Terranort had Terra's hair while AX's hair was very similar to...Young Master Xehanort. Now why is this? Because MX unconscious heart is corrupting Terra's body at this point and because the heart shapes the appearance AX started to look more and more like YMX

Btw, AX didn't live that long. And the fact that he has the similar bangs to YMX is not coincidental at all.

AX = morphing into a Young Master Xehanort in his 20's

digimikej

Awards
No.
They definitely did not have the same hairstyle. Terranort had Terra's hair while AX's hair was very similar to...Young Master Xehanort. Now why is this? Because MX unconscious heart is corrupting Terra's body at this point and because the heart shapes the appearance AX started to look more and more like YMX

Btw, AX didn't live that long. And the fact that he has the similar bangs to YMX is not coincidental at all.

AX = morphing into a Young Master Xehanort in his 20's

so the amnesiac changed his hairstyle to one of the hairstyles he thinks he might have had.

this is not proof that he morphed in any sort of way. i'm not saying its impossible, but what your suggesting isn't backed up by what your saying.

Samhain

Bronze Member
so the amnesiac changed his hairstyle to one of the hairstyles he thinks he might have had.

this is not proof that he morphed in any sort of way. i'm not saying its impossible, but what your suggesting isn't backed up by what your saying.
the same "amnesiac" who summoned Master Xehanort's keyblade?
No he did not change his hair style purposely. That is not what I meant. MX was the controller of AX possibly unconsciously and because MX heart was the dominant one and because heart shapes your outer appearance it was morphing AX into looking more like a Younger Master Xehanort than Terranort, and the scene we see with AX in the BBS Secret Ending he had his brown eyes and YMX hair style. I don't know about you but that's no coincidence especially because both are harbored by MX's heart

Anagram

Banned
I think Master Xehanort was in control the whole time. He basically said he was behind everything Ansem and Xemnas did. I am not sure on the morphing stuff. I think if he was morphing Terra that Terra would start to appear more Master Xehanort. When Ansem altered Riku he changed into how he looked not a younger version of himself.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I think Master Xehanort was in control the whole time. He basically said he was behind everything Ansem and Xemnas did. I am not sure on the morphing stuff. I think if he was morphing Terra that Terra would start to appear more Master Xehanort. When Ansem altered Riku he changed into how he looked not a younger version of himself.
When Ansem altered Riku he did it purposely and because he kicked Riku's heart and sent into the RoD. AX did not/nor could not do it to Terra because I truly think MX was unconscious at this time and did not predict this would happen. Eventually when he got the keyblade his memories came back and this is why he knew about Ansem and Xemnas because at that point he retained his memories, but before that and slowly Terra's body morphing into Young Master Xehanort MX was still subconsciously in control of his heart and this is what happened

Notice how when we see the scene in DDD in the intro you see it from AX point of view. Why do I have a sense of feeling that at this point AX eyes are yellow? They didn't show us. They're hiding something.

Anagram

Banned
When Ansem altered Riku he did it purposely and because he kicked Riku's heart and sent into the RoD. AX did not/nor could not do it to Terra because I truly think MX was unconscious at this time and did not predict this would happen. Eventually when he got the keyblade his memories came back and this is why he knew about Ansem and Xemnas because at that point he retained his memories, but before that and slowly Terra's body morphing into Young Master Xehanort MX was still subconsciously in control of his heart and this is what happened

Notice how when we see the scene in DDD in the intro you see it from AX point of view. Why do I have a sense of feeling that at this point AX eyes are yellow? They didn't show us. They're hiding something.

When I played 1.5 and it showed those extra scenes it didn't show Riku outside his body till after he stopped Ansem from harming Kairi, Donald and Goofy. In that scene Ansem still had his own appearance with Riku inside.
So Ansem was altering him with Riku still there. And I do not think the eyes matter much since Ansem and Xemnas did not have yellow eyes even though we know they are closer to Xehanort than anyone.

I do not see anything backing your claims like digimikej said so I can't take anything your telling me as fact. I can see it as possible but not as if it is correct.
I may not follow the finer details as others here do but I do know that it isn't factual unless a game or Nomura says it. Sorry.

Last edited:

kreezy64

Awards
That near last part about Kairi, I thought she was sent to Destiny Islands when the fall of Radiant Garden began because of the spell Aqua put on her?

digimikej

Awards
That near last part about Kairi, I thought she was sent to Destiny Islands when the fall of Radiant Garden began because of the spell Aqua put on her?

yes and no. she got to Destiny Islands because of the spell. she was in need of the spell to activate because AX/ Ansem SoD (I can't recall which he was at the time) decided it would be fun to throw her into space.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
yes and no. she got to Destiny Islands because of the spell. she was in need of the spell to activate because AX/ Ansem SoD (I can't recall which he was at the time) decided it would be fun to throw her into space.
Basically this. Apprentice Xehanort (seemingly not yet a Heartless, since he talks about becoming one in the next report) thought the princesses of heart might have a connection to the Keyblade wielders, so he chucked her into space in the hopes that she would lead him to the Keyblade heroes. He was actually wrong about the connection bringing them together, but Aqua's spell essentially caused Kairi to travel to Sora and Riku anyway, so... he ended up getting what he wanted.

As for the rest of your timeline, a lot of the specifics of this period are unknown. We haven't been given definitive proof that Apprentice Xehanort did or did not have MX's memories. He certainly pretended to be an amnesiac. It has been speculated that Xehanort's experiments unlocked his memories, but the first cutscene of DDD suggests that Xehanort may have had his memories all along, and was simply manipulating Braig along with the rest of the people who thought he had no memories.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
When I played 1.5 and it showed those extra scenes it didn't show Riku outside his body till after he stopped Ansem from harming Kairi, Donald and Goofy. In that scene Ansem still had his own appearance with Riku inside.
So Ansem was altering him with Riku still there. And I do not think the eyes matter much since Ansem and Xemnas did not have yellow eyes even though we know they are closer to Xehanort than anyone.

I do not see anything backing your claims like digimikej said so I can't take anything your telling me as fact. I can see it as possible but not as if it is correct.
I may not follow the finer details as others here do but I do know that it isn't factual unless a game or Nomura says it. Sorry.

The point of debating is that...to debate. That's what Nomura wants. He doesn't spoon feed any facts to anyone. Btw the difference between MX heart altering AX's appearance to XH altering Riku's appearance is that XH is/was actually conscious and was purposely doing it. I already said MX heart was subconsciously doing it at the time because he didn't have any memories

And the eyes matter the most. There is a reason that XH and Xemnas don't have the obvious yellow eyes that MX, Braig, and Vanitas do. Even after the remixes you'd figure they'd retcon XH and Xemnas eyes to make them yellow, but they kept it orange. Actually those two have eyes that are...Ansem the Wise's eye color. See the connection here? AX goes under AtW name and calls himself "Ansem" and then "coincidentally" both his heartless and nobody have orange eyes as opposed to his original self's yellow eyes? Kingdom Hearts is not full of "coincidences". There are reasons for everything in this series that contain to the plot

Also my mistake...AX is the one who sent Kairi to DI, not XH

kreezy64

Awards
Basically this. Apprentice Xehanort (seemingly not yet a Heartless, since he talks about becoming one in the next report) thought the princesses of heart might have a connection to the Keyblade wielders, so he chucked her into space in the hopes that she would lead him to the Keyblade heroes. He was actually wrong about the connection bringing them together, but Aqua's spell essentially caused Kairi to travel to Sora and Riku anyway, so... he ended up getting what he wanted.

This wasn't in the end credits scenes of BBS when she's in the outer gardens then turns around and someones there (at least that's what it seemed like). Or is that something completely different? That seems way too early for her to be sent to DI

Anagram

Banned
The point of debating is that...to debate. That's what Nomura wants. He doesn't spoon feed any facts to anyone. Btw the difference between MX heart altering AX's appearance to XH altering Riku's appearance is that XH is/was actually conscious and was purposely doing it. I already said MX heart was subconsciously doing it at the time because he didn't have any memories

And the eyes matter the most. There is a reason that XH and Xemnas don't have the obvious yellow eyes that MX, Braig, and Vanitas do. Even after the remixes you'd figure they'd retcon XH and Xemnas eyes to make them yellow, but they kept it orange. Actually those two have eyes that are...Ansem the Wise's eye color. See the connection here? AX goes under AtW name and calls himself "Ansem" and then "coincidentally" both his heartless and nobody have orange eyes as opposed to his original self's yellow eyes? Kingdom Hearts is not full of "coincidences". There are reasons for everything in this series that contain to the plot
But to debate you need more than just your word. If you throw around ideas and debate with nothing to back it then it becomes a cycle that can't be resolved. You have nothing solidly backing what you say as that one member pointed out.
That shouldn't matter. If heart alters appearance then the moment Xehanort gained full control he should've changed appearance completely like with Riku.

I thought the eyes was only to hint at people that could be Xehanorts? Like people you wouldn't think were such as Braig.
For characters you know for certain are Xeahnort like the apprentice, Ansem and Xemnas it shouldn't matter because we know they are Xehanort already.

DoctahFaz

Awards

I could agree with him having control over Xemnas and Ansem SOD, but I think had Ansem the Wise and the Apprentices not experimented on Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort and awoke those memories, Master Xehanort would have been defeated for good. Whatever they did to him seems to be what re-awoke those memories. You could, technically, say MX might have even still been in control then since he had recruited Braig beforehand to possibly help him recover had a scenario like this occurred (and Braig seemed to instantly recognize Terranort has Master Xehanort's successful attempt to steal Terra's body.) But as far as the initial amnesia was concerned, I think that was legitimate until the experiments awoke the memories of MX inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back