• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Grinds Your Gears?(a pet peeves thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Threads like this being in Intel grinds my gears.

So does that fact that this thread was already nine months dead when it got bumped a month ago but I guess it's too late to nip that in the bud now.

D

Deleted member 36435

people who complain about the most asinine bullshit on internet forums

Noel

Awards
Currently watching Hamlet (1996) in my English class. I just want to say I cannot take this movie seriously let alone have any interests because uve' three things.

The clothing. Why make it a Hamlet movie if you aren't going to stay with the accuracy. I know it's an adaptation but still.
Hamlet looks older than Cladius.
The mustaches.

God save the Noel.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I have a few pet peeves. One thing is anything being in my way. Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually, any type of ally you can get. Examples being: When you're walking down a narrow street and the person in front of you is walking like their in slow motion -___- or more commonly when the car in front of you is super slow. Just makes me CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Another pet peeve would have to be lying. Everyone lies and i do make exceptions but sometimes it gets taken overboard. The only time i consider lying would be if it was to protect someone but aside from that I usually don't lie. Example: My nephews opens a bottle of soda and leave the cap out. I see it and ask who did it and both say they didn't do it when they're the only ones in the house aside from me. CRINGEEEEEEE

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • when people mispronounce my last name
  • when people call me ma'am over the phone
  • when solicitors call the home phone
  • when adults talk down to me
  • when the weekly flyer has typos
  • when my game console hard-freezes
  • when i log into KHI and it gives me the "server is busy" message
  • when shovel head comes off when shoveling snow

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • when i'm sick and water hurts my throat
  • when i stub my toe
  • when water gets in my shoes
  • when you learn current-gen remakes are all-but-confirmed
  • after you buy last-gen remakes
  • and learn you're upgrading to next-gen
  • in the morning when you're hungry but don't want to eat
  • in the morning when *** **** ******* **** and can't get rid of it
  • when every new video game you want releases in the same time-frame
  • and they all have CE which cost more money
  • when you mount a tv on the wall and realize your room is the only one without internet
  • when you don't get money until x-mas time

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The library being closed on Sundays, so I have no access to internet, or anything else to do, on that day, every week.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The library being closed on Sundays, so I have no access to internet, or anything else to do, on that day, every week.

a moment in silence for the brothers without internet.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
-Roommates who don't help keep clean the apartment
-Roommates who spend on booze and drugs instead of necessities PAPER TOWELS AND RENT
-People who steal shit at parties. Stealer of my Crown Royale, I hope my bottle took you straight to hell.
-Huge messes at parties held at your place; last weekend, I had to clean three puke spots. And, of course...
-...People who can't handle their liquor. A lot of us are guilty of this at some point or another, but hopefully it's something that's learnt from quickly.
-Spoilers. I'm a film major, I take this shit seriously
-People who have sex in your bed without your permission/forget to tell you
-People who eat your food
-Coming home to watch TV, only to find other people using it

I can't wait to miss college, because right now I hate it.

Shawty

Awards
When I'm walking around the house with my socks on and I step in a wet spot. Like, that gets me so frustrated and it just feels so disgusting that it sends shivers all over my body. I hate it.

noxy

Pretty much everything our roommate does.

- Wears his shoes all over the apartment, and our place is all carpet.

- Does literally nothing to help clean anything. He's cleaned the kitchen maybe twice and thinks he now has rights to bitch about keeping the place clean. I've purposely NOT cleaned either of the bathrooms or the living room in hopes he'd get the hint and do something, but nope. I'm getting a dry erase board and making a chore chart. Cuz he needs to get off his lazy ass and fucking do something.

- Drinks all day long. Seriously. The guy goes nowhere except to go to the store to buy beer. He wakes up at 7 or 8 a.m. & immediately cracks open a beer. Or 6.

- Instead of changing out the bin for recycling, he'll pile his beer cans on the window sill cuz he too lazy to change them out. If he DOES put the trash outside, he won't put a new bag in the can.

Granted he does pay his half of the bills, but he doesn't start college until March. So I'm stuck with him 24/7. Also, homeboy is almost -50- & can't get a clue as to how to be an adult.

How did he last in the Army? I know they had to keep their barracks and gear spotless. I don't understand how he did all of that, but he can't help clean our apartment. That we pay $2,000/mo total for rent.

Also he yells at my dog and always assumes she's going to do something bad. Last weekend he spanked her (not hard) and I lost it.

Anagram

Banned
•How my Dad somehow, SOMEHOW, always interrupts the last five minutes of a show/movie I have either waited a week to see or spent two hours watching. IT. IS. LIKE. HE. FUCKING. KNOWS.
•Wii U gamepads
•People talking or playing with their cellphones when I'm trying to talk to them
•Same as the one above but when I'm at work trying to wait on them
•People (at least where I live)

Fortissimo

People being rude or having an attitude with me for no reason. Like seriously. Take a seat. I know I look like a massive *&%T^ but I'm a pretty gosh darn nice person.
People mispronouncing my name after I've attempted to correct them X amount of times.
My neighbors
People who cross the street (without a cross walk) RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR MOVING CAR and take their sweet time.

Anagram

Banned
People who cross the street (without a cross walk) RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR MOVING CAR and take their sweet time.

I often contemplate running them over. I'm sure if I do it right they'll bounce out of the way~ 8D

Fortissimo

I often contemplate running them over. I'm sure if I do it right they'll bounce out of the way~ 8D

Yeah and then they will learn to never do it again. Assuming they can walk

But like they know that people will stop.
In my dad's home country everyone does it. they don't even look both ways. they just go its so scary....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back