• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Title logo meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

Here is the logo for KH1:

bOAIsE1.png

Notice how while there are a couple of sharp edges, it's mostly more curved and droopy with very dark, bleak colors. This makes it resemble Heartless.

Now here's the logo for KH2:

sILzfv2.png

The letters have much sharper edges, some having different designs altogether. Combined with the dominantly white color scheme, this would represent Nobodies.

But now we get to the logo for KH3:

nA6HdST.jpg

Most of the letters resemble KH1's logo in design, but it still has the sharp edges of the KH2 logo. The colors have both white and black, as well as grey inbetween.

What does this mean? Is it supposed to represent the war between light and darkness? Or does it mean that besides the new Org, Sora will fight new "whole" enemies that have both a heart and a body, but are still creature-like and act on instinct?

Antar

Awards
Hmmm, observing the logo is actually very clever since they all have some differences. But do we know that that is the final logo of KH3?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hmm. The first logo, the letters are grey but ever so slighter lighter on the bottom. The second, it's half white. It's like the lightness from the first is moving up. Then the third, there's black and the color's are a little slanted.
Probably doesn't mean anything, but it's still interesting.

Anagram

Banned
Maybe it represents the clashing of light (white) and dark (black)? Thus giving us grey. It is the final game in this saga as well so it incorporating some of 1 & 2 makes sense.

SephirothZ

That is actually very interesting.
KH1 may symbolize Heartless
KH2 may symbolize Nobodies
KH3 may symbolize a new enemy or a combination of the other two.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm looking at the blue. The blue moves from the heart in the KH1 logo, to the II symbol in KH2, and finally to the letters themselves in KH III's logo. A blue heart represents Kingdom Hearts itself in the games, so maybe it just represents us finally getting closer to the real Kingdom Hearts?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just noticed the crown's color has faded away.

I wouldn't say that. Logos for games are usually designed to match the theme of the game, the past KH games show that.
I meant that towards the slating in the third logo. Sorry.
Looking at it again, the III reminds me of a castle upside-down.

Zipporahss

wow to b honest never actually looked at the titles in such a way before, bravo! (no sarcasm) hmmmm... it may be the struggle between light and dark... or it could be a blending of the two. I must say thow something tells me that in the next game we're going to have new enemies and they're going to be in the middle, of course this is just my speculation with nobodies they were nothing, neither light nor dark, and heartless are dark, something tells me we'll c enemies that will either be both light and dark or those that are of light which will be a crazy twist...

Muke

whatever
Awards
I must say thow something tells me that in the next game we're going to have new enemies and they're going to be in the middle, of course this is just my speculation with nobodies they were nothing, neither light nor dark

Actually, Nobodies were in the Middle.
Look at the Dusk. Like, even the name tells it.
Besides, you stated it yourself.

nobodies they were nothing, neither light nor dark

There. Not light, not dark. Twilight. Dawn. Whateva.

Zipporahss

Actually, Nobodies were in the Middle.
Look at the Dusk. Like, even the name tells it.
Besides, you stated it yourself.

There. Not light, not dark. Twilight. Dawn. Whateva.

sorry i had a blonde moment lol u r correct sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back