• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

✧❊✧ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ✧❊✧

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora x kairi

Please may I join this sora x kairi fan club I love them as a cupple in other words boyfriend and girlfriend ;)

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
VERY sorry for my inactivity leading to the closing of this thread. xD; Unfortunately, ALL member names were deleted from the OP, so if any of you are still here and still want to be members, post here and I'll add you.

Again, I am VERY sorry.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Sign me up. I've shipped Sora and Kairi since 2003, so yeah.

Sign me up, too!

Also... has anyone seen this amazing SoKai amv, that totally sums up the whole of their relationship through the series, with amazing masking? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZWhr7Bmv50&list=UUH6tQxnQF2IVF112iDm_mxQ

¤¤ Welcome to the club! ¤¤
reika-albums-icons-avatars-signatures-picture10316-sokai.gif

Sora & Kairi blush at your support

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well here's too hoping. Granted if Sora and Kairi got married would that make her a Queen of heart, and Sora a king?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Maybe they might do it like Mass Effect. Not a full blown sex thing, but maybe just choose what person Sora goes with. Then again I rally want Kairi to be able to whoop ass in 3.

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards
Request permission to join. If there's one pairing I'll get defensive about, it's these two. Also, anyone know a doujinshi that features them?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@Jack-Pumpkinhead I know that Sunshine-GX on deviantArt made something kinda like one? Uhh... though they haven't done it yet, I also know that tinysoder on dA was also planning on one. And this one is definitely not a doujinshi, but branden9654's Christmas comic for the two is AMAZING. Kingdom Hearts - I'm Always With You Too PAGE 1/5 by branden9654 on DeviantArt

And for the heck of it, why don't we all share our favorite SoKai creations here? For instance, my all time favorite fanfic for them is "Those Without Hearts" by The Lionheartless. It's just such a wonderfully done and well-written story. It was written after KHII came out, and I just love how it combines canon and AU attributes together so nicely. If only it would get updated someday... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3078506/1/Those-Without-Hearts

Anyway, it's good to see the SoKai fanclub more active again! Yay. :D

phoenixmiko

Awards
Can I join as well? I am hoping this fan club has not died. I ship SoKai a lot and I really hope to see some great moments for the pairing in KH3. We could, dare I say it, get a kiss. Wouldn't that be amazing! It would also be lovely to see the two share a paopu fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back