• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What game mechanics/features would you like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duchessa

As unlikely as any of your wishes may be, anywhere from as unrealistic as a theater containing every cutscene for every game to maybe more likely things like Flowmotion.

Though pretty unlikely in my opinion, a way to battle old bosses, especially ones never featured on a console in the fashion of the Cavern of Remembrance would be cool. (I want to note I have not played any Final Mixes, only seen some battles, so I know little of it.) Old and new players getting to play against optional bosses, maybe while reading a recap of a past game, would be fun and help tie them together. Wishful thinking, haha. I never got to fight KHII Roxas or the Lingering Sentiment, and a remake of Xion's final battle would be great. I don't want none of that Leechgrave though, no thank you.

What wishes do you all have?

Anagram

Banned
Mirage Arena. I want it back and bigger than ever. A separate mode you can select on the title screen after completing the game. It was have all the non story canon fun you could want. Arena matches, places to explore like KH2's cave of remembrance, etc.

I want something akin to KH1 & 2 in battle system as well. I dislike flowmotion and the commands are broken and kinda burnt out for me. Theres no fun in them whatsoever anymore.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Mirage arena, flowmotion, deck commands, or some streamlined variation of all of them with a new twist

duchessa

I agree on a streamlined Mirage Arena, and I wonder if they're going to touch online multiplayer? Or will developing that just take too much time and effort away from the main game's development? Multiplayer isn't a priority for me, though.

disney233

Awards
Flowmotion for one thing. And the Mirage Arena was awesome if it comes back to KH3 that means more world various challenges. Also probably like the absent sillohetts we should fight Stitch's cousins scattered throughout the worlds

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I agree on a streamlined Mirage Arena, and I wonder if they're going to touch online multiplayer? Or will developing that just take too much time and effort away from the main game's development? Multiplayer isn't a priority for me, though.

i remember when i first got bbs, i got the PSP SD cables, an ethernet cord, hooked up my sister's ps3 and hooked up Ad-Hoc Party where i had an absolute blast and met a few friends.

it is most definitely a priority, it would have been spectacular in DDD but i'm holding out hope for true, fleshed-out online multiplayer in 3.

duchessa said:
a theater containing every cutscene for every game

Since you said anything... this but all the cutscenes are arranged in chronological order, and they are in glorious next-gen HD. That one honest trailer said the series had over 14 hours worth of cutscenes, so grab some popcorn. On a more serious note, something else I think would be cool is to have a cavern of remembrance-like area where you fight the best "duel" from each game. When I say duel I mean a fight like Sora vs final form of Riku in KHI or the fifty times you fight Vanitas in BBS. That would wrap up the series kind of nicely I think.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
who wants to start a petition for the MA and CoR in KH3? 8D

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Flowmotion and Mirage Arena with online play. Also have Laguna in MA since he was supposed to be there in BBS.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Definitely want another Cavern of Remembrance/Garden of Assemblage type deal. I also want some growth abilities; I love double-jumping and gliding around the map in KH2/FM. Makes me feel like an Airbender or Zaheer. Absent Silhouettes of various Disney foes like Hades, Oogie, Scar, etc would be fun. And dear God, put in a damn Frollo boss fight somehow.

Speaking of flying, lets have another place where you can freely fly around, like Neverland or the penultimate fight against Xemnas (well okay, there, you could only "jump good" but still).

Since 3 is probably gonna be difficult as hell, can we get back EXP Walker?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
^ An "Absent Silhouettes" situation with former Disney villains would be great. That way they could give the villains the difficulty levels they deserve without having to re-visit old worlds or come up with new plots to do so.

Noel

Awards
Uff. I would love to see a combo customizer; to the point where it was like in God Hand.

To be honest however, I'm afraid that those carnival attraction ride things would be a lackluster gimmick. With what we saw right now it doesn't seem like much. Especially since it's all static and back and forth and not really a dynamic moving attraction. That might change later though.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
^ An "Absent Silhouettes" situation with former Disney villains would be great. That way they could give the villains the difficulty levels they deserve without having to re-visit old worlds or come up with new plots to do so.
but also to let us fight villains we haven't, like Frollo, The Queen and Gaston

duchessa

or the fifty times you fight Vanitas in BBS.

Hahaha, I would love to fight him again though (though if he does return as a Darkness it may not be needed or wanted).

To be honest however, I'm afraid that those carnival attraction ride things would be a lackluster gimmick. With what we saw right now it doesn't seem like much. Especially since it's all static and back and forth and not really a dynamic moving attraction. That might change later though.

I have been to Disneyland five gajillion times and counting, so I must admit I'm selfishly excited to see the rides incorporated... but well done, hopefully.

The more everyone talks about the MA, the more I think multiplayer would really be good for it, unless they can come up with some waves of enemies/bosses that aren't repetitive. But again, I'd rather resources went to the "main" game if they're too tight on time and energy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
but also to let us fight villains we haven't, like Frollo, The Queen and Gaston

once you beat all of them, you get a keyblade called "trip down memory lane"

Uff. I would love to see a combo customizer; to the point where it was like in God Hand.

that sounds awesome actually. instead of getting rid of their most popular gameplay style (command decks), they can implement it into another system. playing kh2 i noticed sora finished one combo with magnet spiral and another with limit storm, i could imagine combos utilizing surges, splices and zero gravity.

Last edited:

doomdestroyer

I would love to be able to customize clothing for Sora, Donald and Goofy, maybe unlocking them by finding well hidden chests or even have clothing resembling a boss that you unlock when you defeat that boss. Also i have always wanted to play co-op Kingdom Hearts, and i'm sure a lot of you feel the same way, so being able to have a friend or friends drop in and be able to control either Donold or Goofy, online story mode would be so cool and spli-screen for local. Also if more than two friends want to play, they can drop in and play as other friendly characters met in the story.

DropDistance

KH2 gameplay mixed with BBS command styles. I love how combo-oriented KH2 was, and I loved the different command styles BBS had to offer. I feel like the fast-paced gameplay of KH2 would mix well with BBS fast action command styles.

Seighart

Awards
This one would be great. I'd like to hear party banter throughout the game. Having these guys actually talking to each other is more immersive than people think.

duchessa

KH2 gameplay mixed with BBS command styles. I love how combo-oriented KH2 was, and I loved the different command styles BBS had to offer. I feel like the fast-paced gameplay of KH2 would mix well with BBS fast action command styles.

I completely agree on this; I love fast-paced gameplay and I think KH2's mashing could be remedied a little by BBS's command system.

This one would be great. I'd like to hear party banter throughout the game. Having these guys actually talking to each other is more immersive than people think.

Me too! I can think of multiple games that would have just been "ok" if not for good dialogue and banter between characters. I also wanted to tell you I laugh every time I see your profile pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back