• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Roxas's Friendship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Roxas is 14/15. 14 when he is first created because Sora was 14, and then 15 when he finally returns back to Sora. Axel is only 24/25.

I'm not sure how that is pedo-range. He isn't trying to date Roxas or do anything illicit. He's literally only acted like an older brother and best friend to Roxas. There are plenty of people out there who have best friends 10 years older than them. It isn't uncommon, and that age difference becomes negligible when the younger person becomes legal, anyways.

It only becomes creepy when you make it creepy.

Everything you said is true, but from what I have been raised to believe, usually the 10+ year older friends aren't all that right haha. Besides, when you read the kind of fanfiction that I have, the original views of the Axel-Roxas friendship have been drastically warped and can never be unwarped. D:

rufusisaghost

Ah, maybe I guess I can see it a little bit.
And oh my god, an age difference of 10 years does not make someone a pedophile. You are allowed to have friends that are older or younger than you it's not like he's off touching him or something. They are literally just having fun and trying to survive the world they live in.

davidXIIIaxel

And oh my god, an age difference of 10 years does not make someone a pedophile. You are allowed to have friends that are older or younger than you it's not like he's off touching him or something. They are literally just having fun and trying to survive the world they live in.
why did i come to this post? lol :/

MegaCore5

Awards
Maybe Axel does see the relationship with roxas as somewhat of a father-son relationship. Axel doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would make love on little children. In the first few days of roxas is being a part of the organization axel is kind of a guardian to roxas.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It in fact really depends on where the 10year-gap is located and the intentions.
If a 20year-old has some, as Spockanort said, "illicit" intentions with a 10year-old that can (and will) be considered pedophilic.

In many countries around the world 14/15 is also official age of consent, so the lines can blur rather fast depending on the mental maturity of both "parties" involved.
Any fanfic imaginations excluded though, Axel's and Roxas' relationship certainly does NOT have any of such things except if you want to see them.

Hovhannes1998

It's important to remember the main reason for their friendship; their first meeting between Lea and Ven. This just shows the concept of friendships carrying across lifetimes like so many other parts in the game.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's important to remember the main reason for their friendship; their first meeting between Lea and Ven. This just shows the concept of friendships carrying across lifetimes like so many other parts in the game.

I see you're new so welcome! XD

Unfortunately this thread is really old so I'll be closing it. It's just that we don't usually allow threads older than three months to be bumped since the conversation has been dead for a while. You can make a new one if you want though if you want to continue this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back