• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I would like to se The Sword in the stone, Pochahontas, The adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, more of The hunchback from Notre Dame, 101 dalmatians and Dumbo.

Notre Dame or Las Cite de Clotches is already a world. But it's technically a dream world, so maybe it can come back to KH3 and we can fight Frollo possibly. I mean if you think about it he can control both Darkness and Fire. Even enemies can use sleights.

Anagram

Banned

and then BOOM

gargoyles reveal

tumblr_lvlrlrmVyT1r1nmpao2_250.gif
*reallywantsthisworld*

Ursula

I don't really want to see Star Wars or Marvel. I'm not a fan of the first, and while I adore the latter, I don't want to see it seep into the franchise (quite yet, at least). I'd like at least one of the following worlds or film's characters to appear in KH3:

-Frozen
-Big Hero 6
-Monsters, Inc.
-Toy Story
-Wreck-It Ralph
-Robin Hood
-Wall-E
-Lion King 2

Out of those I'd love the first three most. I want a lavishly designed ice-covered-fjords landscape to explore, maybe fighting Marshmallow or Hans' small army. I would even want to fight Elsa, that'd be really cool. Maybe Anna or Kristoff could be part of our team; Kristoff especially in terms of strength. Big Hero 6 would be awesome, just to explore any of San Fransokyo and brawl against Yokai or the micro-bots, and maybe fly around on Baymax (or have him or Hiro as part of the team). I'd also love to explore the Monsters, Inc. world and take advantage of going in and out of doors (plus, I love Sulley).

If I can't get the latter three as whole worlds, I'd at least like appearances by Robin Hood, Wall-E, and Kovu, perhaps as NPCs or Summons.

Kaijuguy19

With a live action Mulan on the way, I eventually wanna see a KH game with only live action versions of the animated movies. By 2020 we could have

Wonderland
Enchanted Dominion
Castle of Dreams
Beast's Castle
Land of Dragons
Agrabah (it's only a matter of time before they announce the live action Aladdin).

And there's the possibility of Dumbo and Jungle Book if those worlds are in KH3.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if KH3 or at least a future KH game included some element of a live action Disney adaptation movie like for example perhaps as Easter eggs,Keyblade designs,nods or even include some element of them in the existing KH universe like for example Maleficent's backstory and origin on how she became evil is similar to that of her 2014 movie origins though she ends up being evil in the end and King Stephen not being evil. It's clear that the adaptations are giving Disney tons of cash and it's likely that Diesny would ask Enix to at least give a nod to them.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

I wouldn't be at all surprised if KH3 or at least a future KH game included some element of a live action Disney adaptation movie like for example perhaps as Easter eggs,Keyblade designs,nods or even include some element of them in the existing KH universe like for example Maleficent's backstory and origin on how she became evil is similar to that of her 2014 movie origins though she ends up being evil in the end and King Stephen not being evil. It's clear that the adaptations are giving Disney tons of cash and it's likely that Diesny would ask Enix to at least give a nod to them.

I'd prefer if they didn't do that, tbh. The characters all ready have established roles (Maleficent, for example, is definitely a villain, and not really sympathetic at all like she is in the Maleficent movie... even if she is a bit of a joke in KH now), and adding the live action versions of themselves would just complicate and change things that probably shouldn't be meddled with at this point. They'd probably have to give them new character designs, too.

The ONLY way I can see this working is if it's Alice in Tim Burton's live action move of that (which is a sequel, anyway). So KH could just explain it as another trip to Wonderland when Alice is older (and then rightfully update her design).

And MAYBE Once Upon a Time (though I really hope they don't try this, either, because it could be a disaster), seeing as how the events in OUaT happen after the events of their respected movies.

Like, for Snow they could just explain that the Evil Queen survived the fall, after all, and then used her magic to change their entire world into Storybrooke. They could then deal with the first season, or maybe the second half of season two that deals with OC villains, but they'd have to make sure not to include any of the characters that all ready exist somewhere else in KH's canon, like Belle for instance.

And as for Aurora, they could find her in her world (but OUaT's "Enchanted Forest" version) right after Phillip gets his soul stolen by that monster, or whatever happened to him (it's been a while since I saw that last), and then detail her journey to try and save him (obviously leaving out the bits with Mulan).

But really, I don't want them to mess with OUaT at all (only if they were really, REALLY desperate, and needed some new plot lines for returning worlds, like in KHXV or something... though I really hope the franchise doesn't go NEARLY that long). So I just really want it to be Tim Burton's Alice, or nothing, but this is all just my opinion, of course^^ You're more than welcome to disagree.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd prefer if they didn't do that, tbh. The characters all ready have established roles (Maleficent, for example, is definitely a villain, and not really sympathetic at all like she is in the Maleficent movie... even if she is a bit of a joke in KH now), and adding the live action versions of themselves would just complicate and change things that probably shouldn't be meddled with at this point. They'd probably have to give them new character designs, too.

The ONLY way I can see this working is if it's Alice in Tim Burton's live action move of that (which is a sequel, anyway). So KH could just explain it as another trip to Wonderland when Alice is older (and then rightfully update her design).

And MAYBE Once Upon a Time (though I really hope they don't try this, either, because it could be a disaster), seeing as how the events in OUaT happen after the events of their respected movies.

Like, for Snow they could just explain that the Evil Queen survived the fall, after all, and then used her magic to change their entire world into Storybrooke. They could then deal with the first season, or maybe the second half of season two that deals with OC villains, but they'd have to make sure not to include any of the characters that all ready exist somewhere else in KH's canon, like Belle for instance.

And as for Aurora, they could find her in her world (but OUaT's "Enchanted Forest" version) right after Phillip gets his soul stolen by that monster, or whatever happened to him (it's been a while since I saw that last), and then detail her journey to try and save him (obviously leaving out the bits with Mulan).

But really, I don't want them to mess with OUaT at all (only if they were really, REALLY desperate, and needed some new plot lines for returning worlds, like in KHXV or something... though I really hope the franchise doesn't go NEARLY that long). So I just really want it to be Tim Burton's Alice, or nothing, but this is all just my opinion, of course^^ You're more than welcome to disagree.

(OUAT is trying to be Kingdom Hearts anyways...Henry opening keyholes and light streaming out of said keyholes and doors and a key and)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

(OUAT is trying to be Kingdom Hearts anyways...Henry opening keyholes and light streaming out of said keyholes and doors and a key and)

OMG. What?!?! I did not know about all of that. LOL.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch OUaT for a while now (I haven't watched since towards the end of the Frozen arc, but I plan to get caught up on it when I can hopefully find the time), but even then I always thought that OUaT was essentially a slightly different KH.

And now hearing this, I kind of do want to see what KH might do with OUaT. LOL. :)

Okay, new plan for the night: I'm going to binge watch OUaT, and ferret out all of these new KH similarities. Sounds like a good plan to me!:D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Lately I've been thinking an epic Mickey or avengers world could work. In another thread, I stated why star wars or marvel properties would have to be tread carefully upon or risk the kh-verse becoming impossibly large, too much for it's own good but an avengers world with ultron (voiced by James spader) could work as his ideals would be opposite to sora's. The keyblade and it's transformations would be amazing.

epic Mickey could work with the phantom blot, mad doctor and Julius controlling mickey's body as bosses, Oswald for the party and a paintbrush keyblade that recolors heartless and other enemies when it attacks. Another great keyblade transformation.

finally a spectrobes world, but this brings me to believe these could all work thanks to parallel universes. DDD touched upon time travel and the dream world, we've been through the RoL and RoD, so why not AUs? It could fit in every Disney property with huge universes (lilo & stitch, spectrobes, star wars, MCU), and ones with the same characters under different circumstances (epic Mickey, runaway brain, three musketeers).

it would be easily explained with something like this:

yen Sid: There are other worlds, sora, which you were never meant to explore. Worlds and inhabitants whose hearts were safe from xehanort's reach. However, they have their own evils. Evils that are forever a part of them. There is something called a "reality stone". One of six fragments of reality that when together, could rival the power of kingdom hearts. This is from only one of these many universes, and you must find them all and stop whoever is causing this. I feel their presence, whoever they are, and this is your greatest challenge.

it can be the opening for KH4 anyway, lol.

Scorseselover

I wonder how an Inside Out world would work

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

That is the only way I would 1) see a Inside Out world working, and 2) be okay with it. It looks like a great movie but... not really adaptable for KH in any other way.

If only the rep system was still in place, incognito_.

Scorseselover

How about the game goes Inception on our asses? That could be another way to add an Inside Out world. Someone goes to sleep then Sora, Donald and Goofy uses a device to literally get in their heads then they come across the characters from the movie.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

In the game's defense, at least it didn't go into different levels of dreaming... Unless you count the ending.

well I have nothing but on subject the game had the best worlds imo.

Scorseselover

Bring Hunchback of Notre Dame back and ACTUALLY have us fight Frollo.

A Toy Story world would be nice and have Sora, Donald and Goofy as toys...but I hope they don't add a mission where every time a human turns around you have to freeze like a toy...I hate it when games add these missions where you have to sneak by people without getting noticed, it's a pain in the ass. *coughAssassin'sCreed*

A Star Wars world where you...do something that involves whatever the plot will be in Episode 7. Plus lightsaber keyblade.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I swear, continuity issues don't seem to phase half of y'all.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

I just saw Big Hero 6 last night, and... I want Baymax to help Sora. LOL

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Big hero 6 would be perfect as a kh world imo, maybe all the talk about accepting loss will prepare sora for something unexpected.

BUT IMAGINE FLYING AROUND THE PORTAL AND SANFRANSOKYO THO

Back