• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending headaches...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_24

As far as I'm aware, there's a non-playable secret ending from the original non-FM release, and the playable FM ending, and the unlock requirements get easier with higher game mode difficulties.

However, I just beat all 3 characters and the Final Episode and proud mode, and got no extra endings beyond those you would get by beating the game on any difficulty.

Spoilers...

The last cutscene I get is the one where Ventus' heart enters Sora. On the theatre mode screen there are still two inaccessible options.

I also did not unlock any trophies by beating proud mode. Note that on the options for Final Episode, it definitely says I am playing on Proud mode. Should I have expected to get at least one of the secret endings, or is there more to do even on Proud mode?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
As far as I'm aware, there's a non-playable secret ending from the original non-FM release, and the playable FM ending, and the unlock requirements get easier with higher game mode difficulties.

However, I just beat all 3 characters and the Final Episode and proud mode, and got no extra endings beyond those you would get by beating the game on any difficulty.

Spoilers...

The last cutscene I get is the one where Ventus' heart enters Sora. On the theatre mode screen there are still two inaccessible options.

I also did not unlock any trophies by beating proud mode. Note that on the options for Final Episode, it definitely says I am playing on Proud mode. Should I have expected to get at least one of the secret endings, or is there more to do even on Proud mode?

Make sure you have finished up your sticker albums with all 3 characters, 140 points each.

And there is no proud mode trophy, only critical. You need to replay all 3 characters, final episode and secret episode on critical to get it.

Yessir_24

OK, so I'm gonna need to complete the sticker albums and defeat the final boss for each of the 3 characters again, then clear the final episode again? Also, will this get me the original secret ending, the FM ending, or both?

The Dark Mamba

Awards
OK, so I'm gonna need to complete the sticker albums and defeat the final boss for each of the 3 characters again, then clear the final episode again? Also, will this get me the original secret ending, the FM ending, or both?

I initially had the same problem. No you don't have to clear all 3 final bosses again. Just get maximum points on the sticker album and then you'll unlock the secret episode.

Awards
And just so you know, this can be unlocked on Beginner. There are so many websites that say it cannot, so I had a very hard time doing research on this one. They are confusing the Secret Movie with the Secret Episode. The movie cannot be unlocked on Beginner, but the episode can. Mine unlocked after I completed the journal on one character (Terra).

Last edited:

Xeyril

Idk about proud, but on critical beating the final episode allows you to start the SECRET episode. And as soon as you start that up, it starts off witht the blank points secret movie, immediately followed by the secret episode, I feel like it's probably the same on proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back