• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scorseselover

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Pocahontas is the second most controversial film Disney's ever made next to Song of the South. It's something they want to kinda sweep under the rug and pretend never happened.
Unless they can think of some lame ass way to add that world like they did with Hunchback because we must keep video games religious-free.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Just now while I was having breakfast I was watching a Let's Play of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D. Coincidentally, the person started playing Quasimodo's world and I noticed how the blonde warrior tells Sora that Judge Frollo wants to destroy all gypsies. Instead of utilizing the word kill, the word destroy is employed, which is obviously a means to sort of tone down the Hunchback of Note Dame's plot, seeing as how you cannot destroy humans, but rather, kill them.
With this in mind, perhaps movies with strong religious themes in them can make it, but they might be censored or toned down.

BlazeHeatnix

Unless they can think of some lame ass way to add that world like they did with Hunchback because we must keep video games religious-free.

With this in mind, perhaps movies with strong religious themes in them can make it, but they might be censored or toned down.

The problem with Pocahontas has nothing to do with religion, but rather racism and historical facts being twisted in a way that, unlike Grimm fairytales being changed, seems really insensitive and just plain wrong on Disney's part. They rarely, if ever, acknowledge it other than DVD re-releases or extremely rare reruns on TV. So putting it in a playable form for KH, especially in this day and age, would be a massive controversy.

I'm not saying the world couldn't work, mind you. It very well could. But it wouldn't be worth it in the end.

[video=youtube;bKD5WN47DOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKD5WN47DOU[/video]

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

If they do put anything from it in kh and not a world, I hope there are references. Depends on how our director feels about it tho!

It is a real shame tho about Song of the South and this movie, however. Song of the South cannot be gotten in the US except as a bootleg, tho I hope they do release it sometime. (And because it's something they'd like to forget, forget about it showing up in KH.) Pocahontas well..they made some mistakes that regulated it to the trash can mostly, tho it's still a good movie. It's just not P.C. so I don't think its chances of showing up in KH are good.

Last edited:

Twilightprince10

First off Id like to say hello to the KHinsider community again, its been many years since I've logged into this site. And what a few years it has been for myself and this series. Going from the handheld realm, to HD remasters and now our long awaited Xehanort Saga finale in KH3. Just to remain relevant to this thread, I think any Pixar film in this list (excluding cars, my least favorite effort by Pixar)would be a welcomed addition.

Awards

After Lonability mentioned it. I think Kim Possible would make a great world. Numerous story options, Kim as a Party member, possibly Ron. And just a fun world to explore. Could be included in future iterations as well.

disney233

Awards

Whelp it's official. Twilight Town, Olympus Coliseum, & Corona are confirmed worlds and they are AMAZING. All we need now is Arendelle, maybe Mousedom.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Whelp it's official. Twilight Town, Olympus Coliseum, & Corona are confirmed worlds and they are AMAZING. All we need now is Arendelle, maybe Mousedom.

Ya gotta wonder if the world will still be called Olympus Coliseum? I guess it might since the name wasn't changed in KH2 when that world was mostly the Underworld but with the huge expansions coming in KH3 it might be a good idea to change the name.

BluePikmin11

Awards

Tangled hype! Kinda saw that one coming!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What would be a good name for a Tangled world? Corona sounds to plain. How about "Forrest of the Floating lights" in regards to the floating candle festival in the movie

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

we might get a new world very very soon

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I'm surprised Tangled was announced first, especially since I though Disney would really push for Frozen to be advertised first. Nonetheless, I'm excited <3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Can't wait to see Sora and Rapunzel interact. I have a feeling she will knock him unconcious with her frying pan when they first meet

The Dark Mamba

Awards

What would be a good name for a Tangled world? Corona sounds to plain. How about "Forrest of the Floating lights" in regards to the floating candle festival in the movie

How bout The Kingdom of the Sun, The Kingdom of Light, The Golden Kingdom or maybe they'll just go with Corona. The Grid and Agrabah were kinda dull no brainer names and they still went w/ those.

Qiesamuel

I hope Rapunzel's magical hair abilities for healing has a significant impact to the main story. Maybe Nort hunts her for becoming immortal, like MX always wants to.

Anyway I'm excited they announced Tangled world first instead of that obvious Frozen one.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I hope Rapunzel's magical hair abilities for healing has a significant impact to the main story. Maybe Nort hunts her for becoming immortal, like MX always wants to.

Anyway I'm excited they announced Tangled world first instead of that obvious Frozen one.
i'm glad tangled is a world and annouce first i love tangled i think it a very good movie however i think we going to get frozen sooner or later so yeah cant wait to see whta world will be annouce

Forsaken Shadow

If they can get a hold of the rights to Pixar, I'm so game for a Toy Story world. I can already picture action figure Sora with joints, Goofy as a slink dog, and Donald as a jack-in-the-box..

With the capabilities of the PS4, even worlds like Atlantica could be made to look beautiful. I'm open to many worlds they could include. With their attempts in BBS, I think Jungle Book is a given, which makes Pride Lands unlikely (just one animal world per game, i think). Which would be a disappointment because I would have liked to see lion Sora. But who knows, Lion King is one of Nomura's favourite Disney movies..

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

If they can get a hold of the rights to Pixar, I'm so game for a Toy Story world. I can already picture action figure Sora with joints, Goofy as a slink dog, and Donald as a jack-in-the-box..

With the capabilities of the PS4, even worlds like Atlantica could be made to look beautiful. I'm open to many worlds they could include. With their attempts in BBS, I think Jungle Book is a given, which makes Pride Lands unlikely (just one animal world per game, i think). Which would be a disappointment because I would have liked to see lion Sora. But who knows, Lion King is one of Nomura's favourite Disney movies..

Disney acquired Pixar and all its properties some years ago, and Buzz/Woody were planned as summons for KHII but scrapped so I can't see Toy Story as being a problem. I can't see there being a problem with two animal worlds either, as one would have a transformed Sora and I would imagine the Jungle Book world would have Sora untransformed (considering Mowgli is a human and the characters of BBS would have gone as humans).

As far as I'm concerned, the more-than-likely worlds are Tangled/Olympus/Twilight Town (obviously), Toy Story, Frozen, Lilo and Stitch (BBS foreshadowing), and Port Royal. I could see Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone easily making it in as well because of BBS. Obviously time will tell, but I would bet money on (most of) those inclusions.

Back