• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3?

And you would be mistaken, buddy.

I was shellshocked and hurt when I learned both of them died. I yelled "HE DIED?!?" when I heard the news. The trouble is that this is just a topic some want to discuss. I discussed it too soon and too rashly in the original Leonard Nimoy thread. Nobody wants to offend Nimoy, Ohtsuka. They know they were loved. Leonard was our honorary grandfather, after all.

So according to you, when can we talk about this?

there is no statue of limitations on discussing it, we can talk about anytime like we have been, but it seems as if many people's first thought was who his successor would be. i never said you or any other fan was uncaring one way or another however i was only pointing out how shallow a lot of fans can be.

@sephiroth0812: same as above paragraph. also on the subject of wayne allwine, there wasn't a doubt people would speculate after his death (similar to present case), the only difference being, he was always going to be replaced. he was mickey mouse's third voice and the KH series' beloved king is as popular as ever.

personally, i don't believe there is such a thing as "too soon", but there is a thing called common courtesy many of us seemingly don't practice.

Kurdistan

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy - What VAs do you want to see return for K

Scott Glenn's portrayal of Stick im Daredevil had me wishing he'll voice Xehanort. He would be perfect for it, in my opinion.

Scorseselover

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy - What VAs do you want to see return for K

If Cars is added I want Larry the Cable Guy to say "Git -R-done Sora!"

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Scott Glenn's portrayal of Stick im Daredevil had me wishing he'll voice Xehanort. He would be perfect for it, in my opinion.
That...holy crap, that would be awesome!

Scorseselover

I hope David Spade returns as Kuzco

BlazeHeatnix

Watching the Re:coded movie in 2.5 HD. Bret Iwan has really grown into the role of Mickey. He's still not as good as Wayne Allwine, but he's gotten much better since BBS.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

I actually liked Iwan's performance in BbS, his younger voice fit really well.

Also, I would be remiss to not mention that Christopher Lee sadly passed away earlier this week. So sad that we've lost another KH alumni.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Also, I would be remiss to not mention that Christopher Lee sadly passed away earlier this week. So sad that we've lost another KH alumni.

:'( Somehow, I really liked this man, not only for his performance in KH. He always appeared so...nice.

sonickenshin

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee

Someone said somewhere that Eraqus sounded like Drake Bell in the trailer....and it does sound like him. It might be him?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I think it sounds very similar to him. If anyone wants to tweet him, he's somewhat accessible.

raycat27_2003

Awards

Someone said somewhere that Eraqus sounded like Drake Bell in the trailer....and it does sound like him. It might be him?
I'm not hearing it, it sounds like either: Quinton Flynn, Vince Corazza (Zexion's VA) or Cam Clark (Simba's VA)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I hope it sure isn't Drake Bell. Keep that transphobic kid far away from this series.

Scorseselover

Besides if Drake should play anyone in Kingdom Hearts 3: He should stick with Spiderman

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Besides if Drake should play anyone in Kingdom Hearts 3: He should stick with Spiderman

I dunno, it depends on if we get Spidey in KH3. I think it's likely we might get a Marvel world of some sort, but we might see some of the current leads in the MCU instead. If anything, I think we'd get to see Peter Parker in the next story arc and I think he'd probably be voiced by his MCU actor (considering they're going with a much younger Spidey this time around).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

with tangled being annouced and possible rapunzel as party member with many moors voiceing her would awesome oppounity to have her also as aerith as well

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

with tangled being annouced and possible rapunzel as party member with many moors voiceing her would awesome oppounity to have her also as aerith as well

She probably won't be Aerith ever again since Andrea Bowen has taken over her role.

Mandy Moore will likely reprise her role as Rapunzel, though.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

She probably won't be Aerith ever again since Andrea Bowen has taken over her role.

Mandy Moore will likely reprise her role as Rapunzel, though.
it sucks oh well i can dream right so now that working with directors for the propties it going to fun listerning to the actually voice actors

Back