• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KH Abbreviations-Compilation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Months later and this finally gets stickied lol.

Two more for the Items & Weapons List should be Key to Return Hearts (KtRH) and Master Keeper (MK).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Months later and this finally gets stickied lol.

Two more for the Items & Weapons List should be Key to Return Hearts (KtRH) and Master Keeper (MK).

WE WERE BUSY

and completely forgot

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Geez, why didn't anyone inform me that this thread was stickied?

I just found it now by accident again and added some more recent entries to the collection.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wow at the new fanterm entries. Just... wow. XD Just make sure not to confuse Trollanort with Trollenort though. And that "Xehaborg"... is it a typo that should've been "Xehanorg"?

Probably you might want include the verb "to Nort" and its derivatives like Norted or Nortification as well, although in general they are just shorthands of Xehanortification.

Also, perhaps EotW, End of the World?

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
You silly hectopascals didn't get the one most used in canon: RTC. You know? Return to Castle. In all seriousness, though, I don't know if you should include that or not, since that's technically an official term, but maybe you should just for the sake of convenience? I mean, it is used by people, and those who only watched the Days movie might be a bit confuzzled by it (as they don't mention it there).

CTNW (Castle That Never Was) is also a thing.

Also, "Days Movie" might should also be listed in regards to the HD Cinematic of 358/2 Days, since a lot of people call it that. Maybe "Unofficial Days Movie"? I don't know... I also know some people who call Days just "358"... so maybe add that? And I don't know if you should mention a lot of people mistakenly call the game "365/2 Days" or not...

Oh! Another thing: If I remember correctly, TVA were called "Chasers" for a long time, before people knew their names. Yeah...

Anyway, this is an amazing thread, and I'm so glad I found this! Thanks a bunch for this, Sephiroth:) It sure is a giant help, and it brings back many memories for me, as I mostly know all of these, too. Ahh the days of the BHK...

And actually, now that I think about it, I think there's a name that was used for BHK that's not listed here. If I think of it, I'll let you know:)

Also... does anyone think a thread like this should be done for TWEWY? I mean, KHI does cover it, and it's getting bigger (with terms like "Live-Chan" and "Hype-Chan"), so...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Tell that to Nomura, son.

Jeez, he actually used these?

Well, there is certainly one positive thing about those: They would make quite a safe password for those who can actually keep this letter-salad in mind.

Anagram

Banned
Lmao it's been ages but I got one for you Seph.

Xehanorts/New Orgnization: "Norteen"

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
KH Chi edition!

KHX- Kingdom Hearts X [chi]
KHUX- Kingdom Hearts Unchained X [chi]
BoP- Book of Prophecies
MoM- Master of Masters

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Probably should add these:

KH 2.8
0.2 - Fragmentary Passage (the one with Aqua in it)
BC - Back Cover

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Cinnamon Roll Ephemer Targeting Intangible Nightterrors

CRETIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back