• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - BOXART Concept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
Since the reveal of Kingdom Hearts 2.8, I've been wondering for quite some time how would the Boxart of this title of the series look like.

I had concrete ideas on my mind regarding the background of the boxart, but I needed an artwork full of characters that fitted the tone of this collection.

After the release of the new Artwork for the Dengeki PlayStation Magazine, I knew I had found what I was looking for.

With all the elements I needed on my hands, I just new I had to create a Boxart Concept for this upcoming title of the series.

This is the final result!

[video=youtube;_PcyjUXf_uQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PcyjUXf_uQ[/video]

As always, let me know what you guys think of my work and if this Boxart would totally do it for you! :smile:

Last edited:

Emperor

Now all you need is the back of Aqua's head on the back of the cover and it'll be perfect.

AirbagVII

Awards

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Neat mockup. I can't wait for Nomura to draw the official boxart soon. More Aqua is always good.

AirbagVII

Awards
Very nice! I think it looks really good!

Thank you all for the feedback! :D

Someone needs to work for Square's marketing department ASAP...and their name is...whatever your name is. lol

Contacting Square right now! #IamTheNextNomuraOrMaybeNot

Neat mockup. I can't wait for Nomura to draw the official boxart soon. More Aqua is always good.

More Aqua is always good... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It looks nice, but I'm hoping for something darker and more sinister.

"There is more to light that meets the eye.You might be surprised." ;)

Sdog

Awards
Sorry, Fudge. Maybe a goatee could've leveled out the playing field.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Very professional looking. Totally could pass for a final retail cover. I still think that in comparison to the full works of art featured on 1.5 and 2.5's covers that having this Nomura piece as the final game cover would look strange, but it's not the full piece, so that's excused. Awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back