• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas' Happy Fun Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It was bound to happen eventually.

Welcome to...

AtrXYRF.png

~The Superior~
FudgemintGuardian

~Members~
hemmoheikkinen
BlackOsprey
Bufferino

Anagram
DarkGrey Heroine
VoidGear.
Grizzly
YoungXehanort
Howler
Muke
Feriku
Rix
Zapt
Echoecho6

e6mucPx.gif

pwuQIlQ.gif

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, I request the permission to join this club. Seeing him the first time in KH1FM he gave this mysterious and cool vide. His attacks are also really cool!
Didn+t+xemnas+s+weapons+in+kingdom+hearts+2+look+like+red+_4572730210d62b1086eb3de794b5a455.png

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sigh.

What can I say.

He's a mothertrucking Sith Lord. And no other boss has been as consistently challenging yet fun to beat down and yell at. Sign me up, Fudge.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Ooh, I request the permission to join this club. Seeing him the first time in KH1FM he gave this mysterious and cool vide. His attacks are also really cool!
Didn+t+xemnas+s+weapons+in+kingdom+hearts+2+look+like+red+_4572730210d62b1086eb3de794b5a455.png

Sigh.

What can I say.

He's a mothertrucking Sith Lord. And no other boss has been as consistently challenging yet fun to beat down and yell at. Sign me up, Fudge.
Welcome aboard Hemmo and Osprey!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Man's Happy Fun Sex Club

What the fuck fudge.

Anagram

Banned
So Fudge. How do you feel about Xemnas not being the true main villain of the series like he deserves to be? *holds up mic*

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Man's Happy Fun Sex Club

What the diddly fudge.
tumblr_nr9qsrfLQd1uulcpfo1_400.gif

So Fudge. How do you feel about Xemnas not being the true main villain of the series like he deserves to be? *holds up mic*
Pfft. "Like he deserves to be?" He's a lazy, ineffective boss who does nothing but sit in his chair and order for members to be killed. The guy pretty much defeated himself.
He just isn't true villain material.

Xemnas should've given up while he had the chance and become an opera singer.

Not the answer you were expecting was it?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
A true fan can recognize and even criticize all the flaws of the subject of their adoration, but continue to love it in spite of that.

Fudge is a true fan~ :D

Anagram

Banned

Pfft. "Like he deserves to be?" He's a lazy, ineffective boss who does nothing but sit in his chair and order for members to be killed. The guy pretty much defeated himself.
He just isn't true villain material.

Xemnas should've given up while he had the chance and become an opera singer.

[SIZE=1]Not the answer you were expecting was it?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QfeXLas.png< look what you did.

In all seriousness though Xemnas is still better than villain sue old Xehanort.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A true fan can recognize and even criticize all the flaws of the subject of their adoration, but continue to love it in spite of that.

Fudge is a true fan~ :D
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
tumblr_inline_ny8qodEAXb1qfasfw_500.gif

I could never understand those fans out there who can't accept even the very thought that something they love may be less than perfect, fans who get so defensive or even angry when that something gets made fun of or criticized.

QfeXLas.png
< look what you did.
He had to hear the truth eventually.
In all seriousness though Xemnas is still better than villain sue old Xehanort.
That is however, very true.

Anagram

Banned
Ugh dont even get me started on the "blind" fans. They're.....just so pitiful to see post on the internet. =__= "Nomura a genius and your stupid!!!" No. No he is not and that's not a counterargument.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want to start the new year off with a new Xemnas avatar but I can't decide between these three I've done:
MAdq1Zn.png
PS2UJmo.png
yjgUZVl.png

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, I`d say the one one the left. It is odd to see The Superior of In Between blushing, and that makes it great.

Back