• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Willa Holland portraying emotions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Show me one quote in KH2 that is worse than the voice acting of BBS. I'd love to see that.
It seems to me you have not played KHII well enough, honey.
professor.gif

Seriously though, Mandy was so bad in II. [It was Mandy in 2, right? Don't know if I remember correctly.]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
professor.gif

Seriously though, Mandy was so bad in II. [It was Mandy in 2, right? Don't know if I remember correctly.]

Most of my playthroughs of KH2 were indeed in german, I admit that. Yet I did play the FM about two or three times and still don't of it nearly as bad as BBS regarding this, cause of the reasons I mentioned a posting up.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
professor.gif

Dear God no, Mandy is a good voice actor. It was Mena Suvari.

Also, I'm sick of this: the best of BBS is better than a lot of KH II. When Willa nails it - which is more often than not, she NAILS it.

The Best of Aqua:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgul3PGYjPE

"He's not as weak as you think." 25:00

"Terra would never do that. You know that as well as I do." - 48:40

The whole confrontation with Maleficent - 52:55

"No, Ven. Do as I say and go home. I don't want to put you in harm's way. You understand?" 1:10:26

Turning down Zack - 1:26:46

"What are you DOING?! Our orders are to capture them alive!"- 1:35:33

Aqua in Neverland was great in general but especially after 1:47:50

Destiny Islands was particularly touching too, she nailed it but my favorite line is "One Keyblade is enough for any friendship. I learned it the hard way, I wouldn't wish our lives on those children. Terra. Please tell me, what's to become of us?" - 1:52:00

"NO!" 1:53:47 (the whole scene's great)

"The three of us will always be one." 1:55:30

Honestly, everything after that is good too. Especially her tear-filled "Sora" in Blank Points

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And the worst of BBS?

Is not as bad as the worst of KH2, which was horrible for much of the game imo. Even the best in KH2 was not the best of anybody's voice work within the series (bar Christopher Lee, and that was only because he flat out said he would read the lines however he wanted to and they had to accept that...and maybe Quinton Flynn whose performance has changed for every game) and was definitely the worst for many characters.

BBS had some lackluster moments, but you could hear Willa and Jason's progress as they recorded.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Is not as bad as the worst of KH2, which was horrible for much of the game imo. Even the best in KH2 was not the best of anybody's voice work within the series and was definitely the worst for many characters.

BBS had some lackluster moments, but you could hear Willa and Jason's progress as they recorded.

I wonder though. What is the worst stuff relevant(!) characters say in KH2? As I mentioned, I mainly played the game in German and don't remember it all in English but...I found BBS so awful I had to mute some scenes really, especially in Terra's story. A feeling I never had in KH2 (except when Aerith talked, okaaaay...).

I'm actually really just curious here. What could be worse...xD

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
KH1 had some great direction and sound design. Music wasn't constantly played during scenes, there was lots of ambient wind and reberb... It was so nice. I'm over BBS and KHII. They were bad, but DDD was fine. The future looks decent boyz

redcrown

Awards
I know it's popular to view KH1 with rose-colored glasses but KH1 definitely had some not-so-great moments with voice acting. It had a lot of great/amazing moments but it wasn't 100% perfect. *cough KH1 Beast cough*

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I know it's popular to view KH1 with rose-colored glasses but KH1 definitely had some not-so-great moments with voice acting. It had a lot of great/amazing moments but it wasn't 100% perfect. *cough KH1 Beast cough*

You're outta your mind. "STEP ASIDE!" is GOAT

redcrown

Awards
You're outta your mind. "STEP ASIDE!" is GOAT

okay, I'll admit his battle quotes were awesome. But I will never forget "IIIII came. to. fight. for Bellllle. I won't leave. without her. That's-why I'm here." and "NNNooww GO. the heartless are coming"

KH2 Beast's performance was perfectly flawless, so it made up for his KH1's a little.

I feel like the only person who couldn't stand KH1 Kairi's voice. It wasn't bad, per say, but it was irritating for me, especially with some of her lines.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I maybe posted this before, I dont remember xD But I honestly thought Willa Holland made a splendid performance. There were some bland moments, but I didn't mind her.

Kaijuguy19

Its crazy to think when I played BBS and started watching arrow 5 years later, I never knew Thea was the voice of Aqua. Now that I know...I'm all for it.

Same here. I was pretty surprised to see that she does both one of my favorite characters like Aqua and least favorite like Thea but even then Thea did start to improve a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back