• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Gravity Falls - #CipherHunt & Journal 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Gravity Falls

*fetal position* i'm not ready, not ready, not readyyyyy ;____; 15 more days, guys

just please don't kill bill. or stan. or ford. or anyone actually, let everyone survive this episode pls. AND LET STAN AND FORD HUG IT OUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE
Shouldn't bill die tho? Honestly. That's like letting xehanort live in the khverse.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Oh man, the finale is tonight​. o_o

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Finale's a week from tonight. Whew.

Kaijuguy19

Well the end of the show is near. Gonna be prepared for the epic finale.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

Guys, right now is the full episodes of Gravity Falls on Disney XD!

I've got say, this is awesome!! :D but it makes me sad that I joined this so late.. ;_; I think both Dipper and Mabel got to be my favorite characters just because. :3

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Guys, right now is the full episodes of Gravity Falls on Disney XD!

I've got say, this is awesome!! :D but it makes me sad that I joined this so late.. ;_; I think both Dipper and Mabel got to be my favorite characters just because. :3
Woo, welcome to the club!! :D We have hugs and Bill-shaped cookies! (Also panic, dread, and punches right in the feels! WHY DOES THIS SHOW HURT SO MUCH AHHHH ;____;)

Also, ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY! D8 AHHHHHHH and Disney released this video, it's super interesting and REALLY CONCERNING (No spoilers, though, so it's okay to watch ;u;)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Woo, welcome to the club!! :D We have hugs and Bill-shaped cookies! (Also panic, dread, and punches right in the feels! WHY DOES THIS SHOW HURT SO MUCH AHHHH ;____;)

Also, ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY! D8 AHHHHHHH and Disney released this video, it's super interesting and REALLY CONCERNING (No spoilers, though, so it's okay to watch ;u;)

i want to hear the weirdpocalypse song, lol. maybe it can be a short before the big finale.

btw, TWC is displaying it as "season finale" and not "series finale". disney holding out hope like mad lmao

Anagram

Banned

bcWuISh.gif

Everything ended perfectly. No complaints. Only tears of happiness and loss.​

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

bcWuISh.gif

Everything ended perfectly. No complaints. Only tears of happiness and loss.​

I second this!!

Gosh, what a summer we all had in Gravity Falls! I especially loved the picture of Dipper and Mabel with Wabbles sleeping on the bus as they arrived back home.. I believe that one is the best that shows us how much we love this series!

I'm going to dream about it as soon as I hit the hay. :3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Minus the Deus ex Machina at the end, this was a beautiful finale. This series is easily a 10/10.

Good bye Gravity Falls. till next time

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i have SO! MANY! EMOTIONS!!!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

a ship's canon lmfao

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

The finale was perfect. Basically everything I hoped it would have, it had. Goodbye Gravity Falls, you will be missed.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, it was such a good finale, I was grinning the whole way through. It wasn't as sad as I was expecting but thats probably good :p And yes! The best ship is finally canon, I was surprised they drove it home as much as they did maybe Steven Universe constantly using the world "love" and "relationship" in regards to two women made Disney calm down after that whole Love-God thing where they weren't allowed to have a hint that there is anything other than heterosexual love...but yeah.

I was a little sad we didn't get to see the whole prophecy with all their symbols actually come to fruition. Especially since Stan got his memories back so easily, like I get his sacrifice is still important but really I may have preferred for all those characters to defeat Bill together. It would have been nice for even some of the side ones do something so important but yeah. Other than that, it was super great and I will miss it forever ;w;

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

the thing about the prophecy coming true is it would have been a shitty deus ex machina that's incredibly un-gravity falls-like. not to mention, the people who painted the cave obviously did it before and it didn't last.

the brothers were able to reconcile and stan finally become the hero he always wanted to be. i was kind of mad at first that they undid it so quick but the imagery was beautifully done and to see the older twins search for treasure and babes like they always wanted to was really perfect.

this isn't the end. i get the feeling we'll be back in that world one day, and before you know it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back