• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Martian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
martian-9.jpg

IMBD said:
When astronauts blast off from the planet Mars, they leave behind Mark Watney (Matt Damon), presumed dead after a fierce storm. With only a meager amount of supplies, the stranded visitor must utilize his wits and spirit to find a way to survive on the hostile planet. Meanwhile, back on Earth, members of NASA and a team of international scientists work tirelessly to bring him home, while his crew mates hatch their own plan for a daring rescue mission.

You may think this is another space isolation themed movie....well you're right. However, Ridley Scott's direction made an incredible impact on the character Matt Daemon plays. The story is a bit more realistic, unlike Alien, where you can ponder that humans aren't far away from this created situation that COULD possibly happen. It's realistic scary as some say and it's worth watching if you ever find the time. During the entire movie I was on the edge of my seat, and it's worth mentioning because most "blockbusters" don't do that for me anymore. I definitely recommend it. If I had to rate the movie, out of 10: 8.5. The movie's special effects aren't the greatest, but when you get past them, you become more interested in movie's story than anything else.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
There wasn't a thread on this already?? Pretty sure there was. Either way, this movie kicked all the ass and was definitely in my top 5 of 2015

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I loved this movie.

But I can't help remembering his part in Interstellar every single time I watch it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I joked for the longest time that this was the prequel to Interstellar. That was of course around it was first announced and before we all knew it was good

Recon

Art of War
Awards
There wasn't a thread on this already?? Pretty sure there was. Either way, this movie kicked all the ass and was definitely in my top 5 of 2015

I searched through the pages and used advanced search, but nothing came up. If one exists, then sorry ^_^

This movie totally kicks ass! I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back