• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Star symbols in Kingdom Hearts X?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalRaine

Hi everyone, just wanted to share something very weird that I've picked up on as I've been playing X and UX and wondered what you guys think about it!

I've noticed that some of the character outfits feature prominent, silver stars somewhere on their clothing: Sora, Riku, Neku, Shiki, and Mr.Mew.

Sora: Silver star necklace (male and female variants)
ai057.png
ai059.png

Riku: Silver star necklace (KH1 m/f, 3D female) Chain of silver stars on pants (3D male)

ai073.png
ai075.png
ai076.png

Neku, Shiki, and Mr. Mew: (Silver star on Neku's headphones, Silver necklace/collar on Shiki and Mr. Mew)

ai101115.png
ai116.png
ai117.png

The weird thing is that this silver star does not appear on any other costume (although general star motifs are present on some other costumes), and the star is not present on these characters in other games. There is one thing all the characters have in common, and that is they existed within the realm of sleep during Dream Drop Distance. The placement of these stars is clearly deliberate; why would they bother putting a giant star on Mr. Mew, of all characters, unless it was for a reason?

Clearly, the realm of sleep plays an important role in Chi, as we now know that Chirithy is a dream eater, and dreams have played a recurring role in the main story. Could it play a similar role to the Recusant's Sigil? Skuld, the new character introduced in the latest story update, has a chain of silver stars on her belt; could this have any significance?

Perhaps avatar outfits have more importance to the story than we're being led to believe...

Ai Ai

It's most likely a representation of Lux.
which is also a silver-ish star.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It's most likely a representation of Lux.
which is also a silver-ish star.
That's also my guess, Lux is everywhere in chi: on Chirithy's purse, the design (and screen fade) of Daybreak Town, on the Station of Awakening, the Starlight Keyblade and even the costumes (check out Skuld).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back