• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music you'd like to hear rearranged for 0.2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
the real question is, will volume 2 get it's very own dearly beloved?

I was wondering as well if 0.2 would get its own version of the song. I could see it sharing the same one as BBS, or potentially one with 3. I'd love to see it have its own.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I was wondering as well if 0.2 would get its own version of the song. I could see it sharing the same one as BBS, or potentially one with 3. I'd love to see it have its own.
Hm... Use the DDD waltz as the backbone, throw in some KHUX xylophone in there, and back it all up with some deep strings a la the songs that play in the RoD during BBS's secret episode.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I didn't even think about 0.2 getting its own version of Dearly Beloved, mainly since I assume Back Cover will recycle the Dearly Beloved from Chi and DDD has its own already, so I was assuming maybe they'd reuse the one from BBS or something. But now that I think about it, it shouldn't be a copy-paste. Perhaps a "reprise" version or something. Maybe even the BBS version but with a darker tone since it takes place in the Realm of Darkness.

I'm mainly looking forward to the 3 songs from the BBS Secret episode, if they are to be redone at all. The theme of walking around the Realm of Darkness as well as Hunter of the Dark's themes are so good, I'd love to hear them done with a live orchestra or simply brought up to date. The battle theme of RoD is good as well.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
But now that I think about it, it shouldn't be a copy-paste. Perhaps a "reprise" version or something. Maybe even the BBS version but with a darker tone since it takes place in the Realm of Darkness.

I would love to see this. Listening the creepy and sad songs Shimomura created in Parasite Eve`s soundtrack it would be really interesting to see a darker and creepier version of Dearly Beloved.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I would love to see this. Listening the creepy and sad songs Shimomura created in Parasite Eve`s soundtrack it would be really interesting to see a darker and creepier version of Dearly Beloved.

Maybe even make it somber, since 0.2 is supposed to be Aqua's time in the RoD so it's creepier for that reason, but there's also the sounds of hope in there too, because we know she makes it to the Dark Margin and will most likely be rescued in KH3.

Sorakh212

Awards

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I seriously doubt we'll be getting THAT many new tracks for a tiny portioned segment with Aqua but I bet we'll be getting one or perhaps a few new tracks. Some I'd like to see return and that make sense to me would be some like the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHeouAZhi8&index=39&list=FLwtvRGHJ0v4o7bKxAyLWTQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx28PFuUIyk&index=35&list=FLwtvRGHJ0v4o7bKxAyLWTQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEu9N7xLFQM&index=38&list=FLwtvRGHJ0v4o7bKxAyLWTQg

Yeah, all of those would be pretty great. Especially re-arranged, omg.

Hallowseve

Since DDD is already orchestrated, I doubt we'll get any remastered tracks from that. However, 0.2 and Back Cover will more than likely have plenty of new tracks. 0.2 will hopefully have a haunting soundtrack...something uncommon in KH. Back Cover has a lot of potential. We'll more than likely have "Daybreak Town" and "Daybreak Town -Battle-" (unofficial name here, lol) as remastered tracks, but we may get themes for Ephemera, Skuld, the black coat character and the Foretellers.

I'm looking forward to what kind of music will be in it, because I know it'll be amazing regardless.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I agree, seeing that Aqua is in th RoD, there should be a darker soundtrack. Maybe even a sad or mysterious soundtrack, because who knows what will happen in the RoD. Like, we see Terra in the RoD, what else can happen?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think it's mandatory for X Back Cover to have its own variation of Dearly Beloved. The presentation of this version is far more dark and sombre than X/Unchained X.

Hallowseve

I think it's mandatory for X Back Cover to have its own variation of Dearly Beloved. The presentation of this version is far more dark and sombre than X/Unchained X.

Agreed. Can't you just imagine what kind of music they can add into 0.2 and Back Cover? It's gonna be epic. Here's hoping a soundtrack is released alongside it like 1.5 and 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back