• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Still On Track For 2016 Release in NA/Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This has literally been the conversation for the last 3 pages
Sorry, didn't read it because the Servers were down

Btw, you guys should watch this video. That shitty leak definitely is fake. (was this posted too?)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
If this turns out as fake, kudos who to the person who created Aqua. She looks pretty good, much better basically than anything we've seen from KH 0.2

Last edited:
Awards
Anyone else notice that the clapping just fades out?

Also, to further make it obvious that it's fake, it's shaky potato cell phone cam quality. I mean, it's freaking 2016!! And yet they still don't know how to properly hold a freaking CAMERA PHONE.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
If this turns out as fake, kudos who to the person who created Aqua. She looks pretty good, much better basically than anything we've seen from KH 0.2
I... Hope this is supposed to be a joke?

Awards
We've already seen Aqua's 0.2 model.
w424r1m.jpg

As you can see it's obviously different from the one in the fake leak. Right down to the everything. Also, I'm gonna admit that the only clever thing the leakster did was find a bit of footage that would sync up with the words "Aqua Once".

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nope. She looks much better than the rest of the models in 0.2
Dude, I respect your opinion, but if you think thise plastic-sagged-down-arms are better than ANYTHING we've seen, you should see the doctor :s

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
We've already seen Aqua's 0.2 model.

As you can see it's obviously different from the one in the fake leak. Right down to the everything. Also, I'm gonna admit that the only clever thing the leakster did was find a bit of footage that would sync up with the words "Aqua Once".

??

Dude, I respect your opinion, but if you think thise plastic-sagged-down-arms are better than ANYTHING we've seen, you should see the doctor :s

Lol, maybe. I just think her face and skin shading are much better than Riku, Kairi, Mickey and Yen Sid's models which look like cheap CG hentai.

It's not "mind-blowing", but much better than the rest IMO.

I am not convinced abut the shoulders, I think it's the angle.

FFxStrife

Lol, maybe. I just think her face and skin shading are much better than Riku, Kairi, Mickey and Yen Sid's models which look like cheap CG hentai.

This is probably the best comparison to those models I have ever seen... Or maybe the worst? I'm conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back