• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Terra be in The Realm Of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

After watching 0.2 trailer, it got me wondering...could Terra be trapped along with Aqua in ROD? Since in DDD MX returned back to his "old coot" body lol, then that means Terra could be free or escaped somehow, or am i wrong? is this suppose to be straight after BBS? or could the Terra Aqua sees is an illusion? Shame we didn’t see Ventus though

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It can be several things actually, three that I can think of immediately being:

1. It's an illusion/memory played out by the world trapped in Darkness itself resonating with Aqua's presence.
2. It's Terra's heart somehow projecting himself there to interact with Aqua.
3. It's something similar to how Terra's and Ven's Keyblades came to Aqua's assistance during the BBS ending.

As for Ventus, his heart is heavily injured and he's sleeping to recuperate, so I doubt he'll have the time nor the strength to hold a chat with Aqua in the RoD.

If possibility 1 is a thing though Aqua might see a projected memory of Ventus somewhere that is conjured by the world itself.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
3. It's something similar to how Terra's and Ven's Keyblades came to Aqua's assistance during the BBS ending.

Like I said before, if it isn't Terra for real, I'd be happiest with this.
Aqua says she's "doing it again". Maybe she's getting desperate again and needs this reminder that her friends and her will be reunited.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Like I said before, if it isn't Terra for real, I'd be happiest with this.
Aqua says she's "doing it again". Maybe she's getting desperate again and needs this reminder that her friends and her will be reunited.

Inb4 we get a "don't follow the dreams"-scenario like Sora had in DDD with Aqua as well. <__<

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Inb4 we get a "don't follow the dreams"-scenario like Sora had in DDD with Aqua as well. <__<

Nnnnooooooooooooooooo!
What, you think she's gonna follow the dream and Riku and Kairi are gonna pull her out of that just in time?
I swear...NO!!!
No-Meme-The-Office-15.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I see a few possibilities:

- Terra IS actually there

- It's some kind of horrible trick, like Seph was suggesting

- Aqua's just slowly losing her mind

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nnnnooooooooooooooooo!
What, you think she's gonna follow the dream and Riku and Kairi are gonna pull her out of that just in time?
I swear...NO!!!
No-Meme-The-Office-15.gif

Riku and Kairi? Lol nope, those have no idea where she is nor how to reach her.
I'm thinking more along the lines of Mickey playing that role when he meets her, but circumstances in the finale may force them apart which is why Mickey couldn't save her right then.
Maybe Aqua is actually going after who or whatever force may be responsible.

I remember there being some old theories that there is actually another version of Xehanort around, one that always resides in the Realm of Darkness and is indirectly aiding both Ansem SoD and Xemnas from afar during the time of KH 1 and 2.
Maybe we'll even get another appearance of Mister "Apocalypse is funny"-coat guy out of it.

- Aqua's just slowly losing her mind

That's actually a quite reasonable possibility considering how long she is on her own down there.
Meeting Mickey might possibly even be the incident which saves her sanity even if she can't go with him for whatever reason.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Riku and Kairi? Lol nope, those have no idea where she is nor how to reach her.
I'm thinking more along the lines of Mickey playing that role when he meets her, but circumstances in the finale may force them apart which is why Mickey couldn't save her right then.
Maybe Aqua is actually going after who or whatever force may be responsible.

Yeah, and having them find a way would be too tricky. :c I'm striving for some girliness, okay?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't see the problem, we all get imaginary friends when we are lonely. It's just Aqua also has to deal with massive heartless attacks.

Hirokey123

Awards
I'm almost positive it's number as she says during the trailer "not even memories are safe from the darkness". Which makes me wonder if we just got the explanation as to why Aqua didn't stay with Mickey. They probably met up but Aqua was deluded by her own memories for so long that she thought Mickey was another hallucination and ran away or something, and thus why Mickey talks as if something sad separated him and Aqua.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I'm almost positive it's number as she says during the trailer "not even memories are safe from the darkness". Which makes me wonder if we just got the explanation as to why Aqua didn't stay with Mickey. They probably met up but Aqua was deluded by her own memories for so long that she thought Mickey was another hallucination and ran away or something, and thus why Mickey talks as if something sad separated him and Aqua.

I came to say this. Look at where Terra says her name, in the staircase of the castle. That's where Terra sees Aqua and calls out to her in BBS.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man, if she indeed does live trough the memory/sequence that happened in the Castle of Dreams, that could be pretty painful. Was it when Aqua meets Terra in the stairs, Terra tells her that he has now hope and believes that the darkness won`t swallow him, after meeting Cinderella? All that hope that was in the air, and everything went to hell really fast. It´s like that place is making her go trough that pain all over again. :(

I am liking the idea that Aqua is struggling with his sanity during the RoD. That would be interesting to see.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Nah its just a memory replaying itself

Seighart

Awards
Well the fact that she mentions memories gets me thinking that since this world is falling into darkness and since she's been there for so long...maybe she gave into the darkness and fell into a deep sleep...leaving her in the Realm of Sleep? Seriously grasping at straws here.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I still think it's just a manifestation of Terra because of her desperate wish to spend one more "night" beneath the stars with her best friends.
So maybe the power of friendship and/or Aqua's Wayfinder (as suggested by Sephiroth0812) summons/manifests him there?
calling it

Sorry if this was already mentioned, I couldn't read through the Thread.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I still think it's just a manifestation of Terra because of her desperate wish to spend one more "night" beneath the stars with her best friends.
So maybe the power of friendship and such summons/manifests him there?
calling it

It's certainly also a possibility, maybe involving the wayfinder as it is known that it connects them beyond wordly barriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back